Pages:
Author

Topic: MakeBTC.org is the best passive BTC income invest - page 2. (Read 7611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I have tried emailing makebtc but the email just got return to sender. Anyone now the man behind the site? I know its a ponzi site,and I was well aware of it when i deposited my BTC, but i have been paid out more the dubble of my amount and had more coming. Been on the site since level 1.

So I´m pretty pissed of that 1 person can ruin it for us others. We didn´t ask for the site to be suspended!

I´m hoping that the maker of makebtc had a backup on the site and can start from the end!

I hope it too

Congrats on beeing here from level1! I lost about 50% of my deposits
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
I have tried emailing makebtc but the email just got return to sender. Anyone now the man behind the site? I know its a ponzi site,and I was well aware of it when i deposited my BTC, but i have been paid out more the dubble of my amount and had more coming. Been on the site since level 1.

So I´m pretty pissed of that 1 person can ruin it for us others. We didn´t ask for the site to be suspended!

I´m hoping that the maker of makebtc had a backup on the site and can start from the end!

legendary
Wait, stopping hosting makebtc shouldn't mean you lose your btc.  Someone still has the btc somewhere and that person should give them back.

Yes exactly I hope makeBTC will come back and be professional like he has always been

He could payback and then start makeBTC 2 on an other server, I would play Grin to try to get back my loss from makeBTC 1
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
Wait, stopping hosting makebtc shouldn't mean you lose your btc.  Someone still has the btc somewhere and that person should give them back.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
makebtc.org : "This Account Has Been Suspended"

That is not good, let's hope it will come back soon

I found this in another thread about makebtc

Btcweb.com stopped hosting makebtc.org on my request.

So thank that member for your lost BTC ;(

I also commented in that other thread, but I'll follow up the thoughts here. Exactly who appointed ndr525 the morality police or anyone's Mommy and/or Daddy? I know I wasn't asked and would have declined had I been. Perhaps he is just trying to take credit but in reality did nothing. Regardless, nrd525 has now signed up as the poster boy and lightning rod for those who have potentially lost BTC. Either way, bright move and thank you very little, ndr525.

Tell me, ndr525, how are you going warrant your (alleged) actions? Yup, that's what I thought, you aren't. You are just an anonymous voice creating trouble for others where you simply should have chosen to not participate. The site performed as advertised from my seat. That is all I can ask as a participant. As for those, such as ndr525, who are not aligned or otherwise disapproved with the  program, you missed a perfect opportunity to move past it, on to the next opportunity and butt out of other people's affairs.
Activity: 346
psygambler

I found this in another thread about makebtc

Btcweb.com stopped hosting makebtc.org on my request.

So thank that member for your lost BTC ;(
legendary
Maybe this will teach you greedy suckers to stop being complete idiots (or maybe not). Either way you only have yourself to blame so don't come crying when you lose more if your stupid enough to repeat your mistake.

You like to insult people who loose money? Or you are just a bad person?

Your comment is not constructive or helping. Greed can bring loses and stupid decisions but insulting people that lost money is pathetic
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
Maybe this will teach you greedy suckers to stop being complete idiots (or maybe not). Either way you only have yourself to blame so don't come crying when you lose more if your stupid enough to repeat your mistake.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The hosting company suspended it for fraud.  If you want to have a gambling website, please call it gambling. Don't call it investment.

Aie I had 0.3 level

I hope makeBTC will launch the website somewhere else so I can get back some of my deposits

LOL, THis site is gone for good lol sorry guys, i dont think they are coming bak
legendary
The hosting company suspended it for fraud.  If you want to have a gambling website, please call it gambling. Don't call it investment.

Aie I had 0.3 level

I hope makeBTC will launch the website somewhere else so I can get back some of my deposits
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
legendary

Got the same thing.  What's up Makebtc?

Account could have been suspended because it is a ponzi

makeBTC didn't ran away with 10BTC from bank 20 because he could have ran away with 19btc on bank19; 18 on bank 18... and there was still 3-10 deposits a day so we were getting there
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Got the same thing.  What's up Makebtc?
legendary

legendary
Someone deposited 5BTC : yqzip, it is the biggest deposit, we will go to next bank and there will be almost no bonus awarded on the money reinvested so we will probably be directly at 10BTC on bank 18!

Yeah!
legendary
Can you provide all the users by blockchain..

And the people who made money state your deposit.

It is paying fine for the last 2months it has existed it doesn't mean that there is a 100% chance that it will keep paying but makebtc is a safer bet than 99% of the ponzi games that run on bitcointalk
We will see next bank and the bonus is juicy
Just don't deposit money you are not willing to lose, this is gambling
Activity: 46
Hey MakeBTC,

I just deposited .02 to see what happens.  When I put that in the calculator it spits out

My stats will be:
Level: 0.032
Income: (0.003 + 0.001 bonus) BTC
Withdrew: 0.002 BTC
Deposited: (0.02 + 0.01 bonus) BTC
Next bank income: 0.003 BTC

Yet when I try to set my withdraw to .002 it tells me the min withdraw is .01.  So now my money is completely stuck till lvl 25 or something.
Is there a way to set my withdraw to .002 or is your calc giving false information?

You can always sell your level
If you wait for 4banks you will have a level of 0.042 and you can sell for a profit

Or you can deposit more : if you deposit 0.04, you will be able to withdraw each bank
NOPE!  Min sell is .1

Oh yeah you are right

In the sense it is good for the game because it blocks players from withdrawing  Smiley But it isn't convenient and it is not nice to learn about it after you registered, it is written that you can't withdraw less than 0.01 though. I am in the same situation at btcontracts.com but it is easier because it is only bank 5 so my income will increase up to 0.01 very quickly

At least with http://btcontracts.org it actually states on the withdraw page that the minimum withdraw is 0.01. You know before you deposit if you do your due diligence!
- when i first deposited to http://makebtc.org it did not tell me that 0.01 was the minimum withdraw until I enter the amount to withdraw it!! Sad  So I had already deposit before I realize what the minimum payment is!.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
So this is ponzi ?
Activity: 252
Can you provide all the users by blockchain..

And the people who made money state your deposit.
Activity: 28
How long has this been running for?

About a month it is still somewhat new, adds are on bitcointalk and will probably be on for at least 12more days

@luckchase : you wanted to sell and buy back when the bonus is higher?

You can't sell at less than 50% bonus now, I wanted to sell after the bank but jimbo2312 cancelled his sell so I sold my level before getting the income Shocked And I received the bonus sell in my wallet in 2h45minutes

Sorry man but I saw that when you are selling the income goes down (what is normal) but the payment from your income goos automaticly to zero, so I cancelled so I could 100% collect my income.

Maybe an Idea for Make BTC: change the box for the income in "you like to receive ..... % of your income and save (the rest ofcourse) %"
So you do not always have to adjust as you sold a level.

can join my program Ponzi., pay quickly and automatically.
Check signature.
Pages:
Jump to: