Pages:
Author

Topic: MakeBTC.org is the best passive BTC income invest - page 3. (Read 7586 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hey MakeBTC,

I just deposited .02 to see what happens.  When I put that in the calculator it spits out

My stats will be:
Level: 0.032
Income: (0.003 + 0.001 bonus) BTC
Withdrew: 0.002 BTC
Deposited: (0.02 + 0.01 bonus) BTC
Next bank income: 0.003 BTC

Yet when I try to set my withdraw to .002 it tells me the min withdraw is .01.  So now my money is completely stuck till lvl 25 or something.
Is there a way to set my withdraw to .002 or is your calc giving false information?

You can always sell your level
If you wait for 4banks you will have a level of 0.042 and you can sell for a profit

Or you can deposit more : if you deposit 0.04, you will be able to withdraw each bank
NOPE!  Min sell is .1

Oh yeah you are right

In the sense it is good for the game because it blocks players from withdrawing  Smiley But it isn't convenient and it is not nice to learn about it after you registered, it is written that you can't withdraw less than 0.01 though. I am in the same situation at btcontracts.com but it is easier because it is only bank 5 so my income will increase up to 0.01 very quickly
My problem is with the calculator saying I can withdraw more then anything.  That either needs to be fixed in the calculator or you should be able to withdraw smaller amounts of btc profit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
Hey MakeBTC,

I just deposited .02 to see what happens.  When I put that in the calculator it spits out

My stats will be:

Yet when I try to set my withdraw to .002 it tells me the min withdraw is .01.  So now my money is completely stuck till lvl 25 or something.
Is there a way to set my withdraw to .002 or is your calc giving false information?

If you wait for 4banks you will have a level of 0.042 and you can sell for a profit

Or you can deposit more : if you deposit 0.04, you will be able to withdraw each bank
NOPE!  Min sell is .1

Oh yeah you are right

In the sense it is good for the game because it blocks players from withdrawing  Smiley But it isn't convenient and it is not nice to learn about it after you registered, it is written that you can't withdraw less than 0.01 though. I am in the same situation at btcontracts.com but it is easier because it is only bank 5 so my income will increase up to 0.01 very quickly
Hey MakeBTC,

My stats will be:

NOPE!  Min sell is .1
legendary
Hey MakeBTC,

My stats will be:

Hey MakeBTC,

My stats will be:

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How long has this been running for?

About a month it is still somewhat new, adds are on bitcointalk and will probably be on for at least 12more days

@luckchase : you wanted to sell and buy back when the bonus is higher?

You can't sell at less than 50% bonus now, I wanted to sell after the bank but jimbo2312 cancelled his sell so I sold my level before getting the income Shocked And I received the bonus sell in my wallet in 2h45minutes

Sorry man but I saw that when you are selling the income goes down (what is normal) but the payment from your income goos automaticly to zero, so I cancelled so I could 100% collect my income.

Maybe an Idea for Make BTC: change the box for the income in "you like to receive ..... % of your income and save (the rest ofcourse) %"
So you do not always have to adjust as you sold a level.
Activity: 28
13.33 BTC to go before next bank, it seems like a lot, I think the bonus are going to get higher which will attract deposits and bank will go faster but the owner may have to change a bit the rules to keep it going, we will see

Gamble responsably, this is more or so a pyramid, the positive point beeing that the owner is advertising the website heavily and that he is ready to change the rules to keep the party going so it may well pass a few other banks, who knows

I know the owner for a while and he is a very good guy. He is working and working to make the site better. He will take care to keep the site going. He is a smart guy. And if there is a prblem he will solve the problem. I know that!
legendary
13.33 BTC to go before next bank, it seems like a lot, I think the bonus are going to get higher which will attract deposits and bank will go faster but the owner may have to change a bit the rules to keep it going, we will see

Gamble responsably, this is more or so a pyramid, the positive point beeing that the owner is advertising the website heavily and that he is ready to change the rules to keep the party going so it may well pass a few other banks, who knows
Activity: 637
Merit: 108

00:29 Zerg_Rush deposited 0.02 BTC + 0.01 BTC bonus from jimbo2312

sorry for short delay

Thanks for the quick response.
Activity: 39
I deposited .02 btc but wasn't credited with levels?

https://blockchain.info/address/12cfGh2ZY5Lrb1M9VbSiPqAhBm6SvYnwGR

00:29 Zerg_Rush deposited 0.02 BTC + 0.01 BTC bonus from jimbo2312

sorry for short delay
Activity: 637
Merit: 108
I deposited .02 btc but wasn't credited with levels?

https://blockchain.info/address/12cfGh2ZY5Lrb1M9VbSiPqAhBm6SvYnwGR
legendary

About a month it is still somewhat new, adds are on bitcointalk and will probably be on for at least 12more days

@luckchase : you wanted to sell and buy back when the bonus is higher?

You can't sell at less than 50% bonus now, I wanted to sell after the bank but jimbo2312 cancelled his sell so I sold my level before getting the income Shocked And I received the bonus sell in my wallet in 2h45minutes
Activity: 14
thx for the update,
I hoped that it would be like that, but if you had paid out a few hours earlier and got the BTC within the hour you start wondering a little, especially when you don't get a reply via the contact/support part of the site. The punchline of it all is that I only wanted to withdraw for a short time to take on  an opportunity and then reinvest before bank 16 is full... what a "shot into the oven"  Cheesy
Activity: 12
legendary
36h is not that much, I wouldn't panic; PM him

A player deposited 2BTC today! We will close bank 16 soon, I think 10 out of 16 will be reinvested so we will have 5 out of 17 directly (10-5 of bonus)

makeBTC is looking to buy adds on Bitcointalk forum again : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450959.20
He has the biggest bid so far so it is looking good, I don't think he sent any money in escrow so he can always not pay when he will win the bid but it is looking quite good; makeBTC had more than 1BTC/day of deposit for the last week
Activity: 14
Quick Info:

Since yesterday morning I should have gotten 3 Payouts for Level-selling of which I received 0 til now.  On 3 e-mails I wrote because of that i got, let me count.. zero reaction. I just hope he didnt decide that now is the time to hit off with the money. Anybody received money for selling level on makebtc.com since yesterday? I mean maybe he is just busy on VD weekend, but until 36 hours ago everything always worked out. Cant even panic sell for its not making it to my account. I'd really appreciate any information from makebtc. I'll update when I know more.
legendary
Level selling changes a little. Price ranges between 0.01 to 0.5 BTC per level. Minimal level to sell is 0.1. So the bonus won't be lower then 50% and bank will grow faster. I wish you all the best.

It is very good that at least half the deposit is used for bank but you could allow bonuses of less than 50% without taking more than 50% of a deposit to pay for the level sell, exemple : A sells for 70%, B deposit 1BTC and get 5/7 * 30% bonus, bank increases of 0.5

Next bank could arrive within a week

Play responsibly guys, this is a pyramid..

Yeah obviously MakeBTC.org is clearly a pyramid - so it's little risky Huh.

This is why:
I play at  Grin bitcoinchef.info  Kiss , people are getting paid large amounts,
but not from other investors money.

Forum thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--458770

When are you going to stop spamming everyone?

You can't pay everyone if you have nothing to earn, if you wanted to give away you wouldn't need people to make big deposits; it seems extremely SCA.MMY
legendary
Level selling changes a little. Price ranges between 0.01 to 0.5 BTC per level. Minimal level to sell is 0.1. So the bonus won't be lower then 50% and bank will grow faster. I wish you all the best.

It is very good that at least half the deposit is used for bank but you could allow bonuses of less than 50% without taking more than 50% of a deposit to pay for the level sell, exemple : A sells for 70%, B deposit 1BTC and get 5/7 * 30% bonus, bank increases of 0.5

Next bank could arrive within a week

Play responsibly guys, this is a pyramid..
Activity: 39
Activity: 28
i am one of the first user to register at makebtc.org and im happy to say that ive already got pretty decent income in the span of 1 month..i think makebtc.org is the best passive income site there is right now...

so for all you detractors out there, shut the **** Up and go cry to your mama's!!

Hahaha, funny reaction. If you were in the same position as I WAS I think you should react also. Mr Makebtc solved the problem very good and he is a honest man. But dont talk like this if you dont know what you are talking about.
This site is very trusyable, I HAD some problems but they are fixed very well so dont hasitate to deposit. This site will stay for a very long time!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: