Pages:
Author

Topic: Making a New Year resolution plan is Important. - page 4. (Read 505 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Writing out a new year resolution is very important.

What I do is that I just write it all out knowing fully well that I'm not always all that disciplined enough to work them all out to fruition, I still make sure that I write it all out and at the end of the day, I find out I have accomplished a reasonable part of it.

The secret behind writing down your plan is that sometimes you might just check it out and see that you are not putting in the needed effort to making your plane come to reality and you pick yourself up at that spot and start doing things right again. As a religious person, I have been administer to write out my vision very clearly and pray over it then work on it and that it will come through and this has been helping me in it own little way
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
Well, regarding my title, I don't know what you guys think, but you can drop your opinion (it could be a disagreement or argument). Just drop your opinion.

First of all, I acknowledge the fact that there are different calibers of humans all over the world; some people hold great official power in different offices, companies, etc. Some people are also so extremely rich that they don't lack anything that money can buy, while others are so extremely poor that they need God to answer their prayers so that their wishes may come true. Some people are not too rich, but they are living a comfortable lifestyle with their families, and they are content with what they have and what they can afford.

Another thing is that some people are having some health challenges that they have been battling with for a long time, while others are living very healthy but have other personal challenges.

Most unhealthy people, directly or indirectly, might have been the cause of their health issues. For example, some people take different kinds of hard drugs, abuse their alcoholic intake, smoke cigarettes, abuse their daily diet (food abuse), abuse different things, and yet they are ignorant of going for medical checkups too.

Do you agree that there are some people that the doctor will advise to avoid the intake of some things, but they will hide in secret to still take those things they were warned not to?

There's a saying that "money can buy a lot of things for man's use, but at some point, money cannot buy life." If money could buy life, so many rich people (or their child) died, and money could not buy them a new, fresh life like they have lived from their childhood to old age.

There's also another saying that goes, "Make hast while it's daytime." Another says, "Whoever makes no plan, plans to fail."

Some people actually made different good plans when 2023 started, but it did not work out. That doesn't mean they must give up.

As our faces are different, that's how we all have different problems, different wishes, different plans, different expectations, different desires, different goals, and differences in majority of things if not everything.

There are some plans, goals, and desires that some of us could not archive this year, and the year is coming to an end. We have to try again next year, and as such, it is very important to make new-year resolution plans.

Thanks for reading. Drop your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: