Pages:
Author

Topic: Making Cov-19 as excuses - page 2. (Read 1089 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
June 21, 2020, 07:20:09 PM
Well a lot of already failing projects are already using coronavirus as an excuse for their pair performance.

Before this they said that we're in a bear market hence why they're failing on exchanges or haven't launched a product.

Before that they said they're waiting for listing on a top 10 exchange (which isn't happening).

Any project that starts making excuses like this is practically dead on its feet, get your money out at the first hint of failure and you'll cut your losses short.
Falling projects like? You may want to give us a name(s) next time so we know them. Well, I know of projects that have finally exited the scam softly after using this pandemic as an excuse to delay listing and distribution. CitiOS comes to mind. I am not sure what Bizpaye and AMZ are still doing; if they will finally scam or not. I guess they haven't decided what next to do with investors money. This isn't taking away anything from great projects like Cartesi which have gone ahead to list on Binance and it's on the second phase of distribution to hunters right now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
June 21, 2020, 07:13:25 PM
We all know how dangerous and harmful covid-19 is but blockchain project is something that be done or work on in your home, no office is needed to build projects, its all done online so team can stay at home and continue their development
Even though the work is done at home, there are still some projects that make cov-19 a reason, even in the distribution of bounties as well, I follow 2 bounties and their reasons are the same, because of cov-19, distribution is delayed until an uncertain time

Valid reason or not! there nothing we can do about it when the project team will really announce that kind of reasoning.We do end up on holding into our position

yet we know on how this pandemic badly affect all of industries.I cant say that much about in crypto ICO thing but if we do think on how things being set up which
mostly on online aspect then there's should really be no or only slight effect at all.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
June 21, 2020, 07:06:53 PM
We all know how dangerous and harmful covid-19 is but blockchain project is something that be done or work on in your home, no office is needed to build projects, its all done online so team can stay at home and continue their development
Even though the work is done at home, there are still some projects that make cov-19 a reason, even in the distribution of bounties as well, I follow 2 bounties and their reasons are the same, because of cov-19, distribution is delayed until an uncertain time
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 21, 2020, 06:51:49 PM
Cov-19 has affected a lot but not cryptocurrency I think it affects for a while and later cryptocurrency pick its race.. Cryptocurrency is doing fine.. No project can hide under the canopy of covid
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 21, 2020, 06:17:44 PM
Agree with you, I think that successful ICO projects have raised the caps in BTC, ETH or USDT they need to develop their ideas. Before and after COVID-19, BTC & ETH prices have not changed much, so there is no reason to excuse the delay or failure of that project.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
June 21, 2020, 06:06:03 PM
Do not be fooled, Cov-19 doesn't disturb new project from launching, few new projects are using Cov-19 to make excuse, good quality projects don't see any reason to hold because of the pandemic, any project that do this should be considered as Controlled by weak team

I perfectly agree with you, you can't believe start up teams are very much still using the COVID19 pandemic as excuse even after most of the countries relaxed lockdown already. Allot of projects already excited scam using the same pandemic as bail out excuses. It's just very pathetic how must of teams after their pockets
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 19, 2020, 02:38:59 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 19, 2020, 02:24:45 AM
I believe that covid 19 has nothing to do for the launching of a new project, but i think it is the market situation that is affected by the covid pandemic. Because the economy of every country slows down or falls, however this may affect also cryotocurrency as there are only few investors who participates in every project.
The market is still fine there are other developers who think differently and prefer to launch their campaign amidst the pandemic, I guess they believe that their project can still attract investors and followers because of what it can give to the community.

I admire these developers the climate is not good but they still proceed hope they will succeed and make it and get into the market too.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 19, 2020, 01:45:25 AM
Do not be fooled, Cov-19 doesn't disturb new project from launching, few new projects are using Cov-19 to make excuse, good quality projects don't see any reason to hold because of the pandemic, any project that do this should be considered as Controlled by weak team

I don't completely agree. It certainly only delayed the blocking time. The major delays will certainly be an apology, but it is also true that the world is currently slowing down. Covid certly showed us the weak teams and weak projects Roll Eyes
Covid-19 caused the whole economy in this market to change, and all predictions of economic experts were wrong up to the present time. Also, the unemployment rate is increasing, and that is why I am temporarily unemployed during this bad time. However, I am more fortunate to have saved money but can only maintain it for a short time. If my company goes bankrupt, I will definitely have to start all over again.
Sorry to hear that bro! We are in a difficult time that will definitely be written in history. The pandemic is just too dangerous and harmful. It hurts our world from health to the economy. We're in the toughest time we've ever been in our lives, no doubt. We'll find a way to go over it! Wishes you guys all the best. Spread the positive!!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 18, 2020, 09:58:02 PM

I don't completely agree. It certainly only delayed the blocking time. The major delays will certainly be an apology, but it is also true that the world is currently slowing down. Covid certly showed us the weak teams and weak projects Roll Eyes
Covid-19 caused the whole economy in this market to change, and all predictions of economic experts were wrong up to the present time. Also, the unemployment rate is increasing, and that is why I am temporarily unemployed during this bad time. However, I am more fortunate to have saved money but can only maintain it for a short time. If my company goes bankrupt, I will definitely have to start all over again.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 18, 2020, 09:42:44 PM
I believe that covid 19 has nothing to do for the launching of a new project, but i think it is the market situation that is affected by the covid pandemic. Because the economy of every country slows down or falls, however this may affect also cryotocurrency as there are only few investors who participates in every project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
June 18, 2020, 09:11:25 PM

These devs or people are not robots so basically, we will never know the story behind so we couldn't tell if they are using it as an excuse or maybe they are really affected. Proofs and facts are the basis and if in case there are delays they may need to provide explanations in that way investors won't be suspicious on them.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
June 18, 2020, 04:32:31 PM
I agree coivd 19 can never stop a well determined team not to launch their project, only projects with the weakest team are using covid 19 as an excuse of not making any progress.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
June 17, 2020, 04:23:08 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 17, 2020, 02:20:50 AM
Honestly this crypto of a thing is not something that you need a factory to work on, project team can be in any part of the world and do their parts as per their professions and put the whole pieces together, saying Cov-19 is disturbing is hilarious claim, to build a project all you need is your PC, go to meetings through video calls like zoom.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
June 16, 2020, 07:39:57 PM
Yes, that's the right one side and I have an example of "Cartesi". Any excuses won't work for a good campaign. In a hard situation, it could be harder for the average project. For Cov-19 some promotion can't be possible easily suppose "presentation" or meeting of out work. In a lockdown situation, development should be easier. Even though good exchange won't support funds raised if project idea is poor.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
June 16, 2020, 05:16:28 PM
Covid actually affected some projects in terms of raising of fund but this didn't stop the team from making developmental progress. A good team should shouldn't be deterred by any obstacle.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
June 16, 2020, 01:25:58 PM
I think I understand your concern, it is true that Covid 19 do not disturb listing on exchange but there is more to tokens listing on exchange than just look for one exchange to trade, there are 10's of tokens on exchange with no volume and people do not no them and also if a token list on exchange and the price started dumping after listing you will be demanding the team to look for another exchange to list on, if you believe in a project and invested in the project, then you believe the reward is better than the risk
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 16, 2020, 12:54:05 PM

Exactly, many new projects has been on hold and I agree with you that corona doesn't have any deal with this. They are just creating hype 😂

If a new project has a capability to deal with any tough situation I would consider it as a best alt, yes this lockdown is new for us but it's not affected any crypto market in reality it's expanding the people view.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 16, 2020, 12:31:24 PM

Many things can been done even during the pandemic. And desk work that involves computer is much easier as you get more time to it. People have stopped coming out and are now confined mostly with their device and most of the development work of new projects is with the computer and the internet. Only the final step or product launch would need public attention for most projects. Cov-19 is just an excuse for most.
Pages:
Jump to: