Pages:
Author

Topic: Making Cov-19 as excuses - page 8. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
April 22, 2020, 02:27:12 PM
People are on lockdown now and I think it's a very good time to launch new project, you can easily raise fund successfully on exchange this days, people are looking for ways to make money and IEO will see new wave of people
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 22, 2020, 02:07:05 PM
Do not be fooled, Cov-19 doesn't disturb new project from launching, few new projects are using Cov-19 to make excuse, good quality projects don't see any reason to hold because of the pandemic, any project that do this should be considered as Controlled by weak team

May not be true for every project. Covid-19 has done more damage than expected and the entire world is going through a very uncertain time. A business idea that may sound great before Covid time, may not sound good enough post that. It's just not right to generalize things!

Also it's hard to find a good project worth talking nowadays!
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
April 22, 2020, 02:02:25 PM
Launching amidst a pandemic might not be easy but it's doable. We won't care about any project that prospone it's launching because of pandemic. At least we know some good project already.
Everything crypto runs on the blockchain, I don't see the reason why you have to come together in a room to build projects, this is the best time to launch a project because many new investors are at home
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
April 22, 2020, 01:54:15 PM
Launching amidst a pandemic might not be easy but it's doable. We won't care about any project that prospone it's launching because of pandemic. At least we know some good project already.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
April 22, 2020, 01:25:25 PM
Do not be fooled, Cov-19 doesn't disturb new project from launching, few new projects are using Cov-19 to make excuse, good quality projects don't see any reason to hold because of the pandemic, any project that do this should be considered as Controlled by weak team

If it's really a good quality project I might invest but not as big amount that I used to invest when the situation is still ok we are in pandemic and people do not have jobs or cannot do business and they are still spending their saving and if the project is really that good the developers will launch a crowdfunding when everybody can invest not at this point in time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
April 22, 2020, 01:03:28 PM
Yeah i agree with your point and i would add to it that due to this pandemic and lockdowns everywhere the exposure of all these projects have increased now because everyone is staying at home and is online all day so this is rather good time for new projects to display and prove themselves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 22, 2020, 12:48:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: