Pages:
Author

Topic: Making crypto succeed in the real world? - page 5. (Read 1179 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I am always telling people about my attitude towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and while doing that I have spotted that people are really non educated about bitcoin and cryptos...
it will really help other people and bitcoin itself, although what you do is small, but it will have an effect on bitcoin,
if many people at least do the same thing as you, as tell others people about bitcoin, it will help spread bitcoin around the world
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Hi, I would love to hear your input on this.

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

At least three things needs to happen:

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Have you seen anyone doing this?
Do we need a wallet alliance that can stipulate a standard?
What else needs to happen besides regulation?

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
https://validators.com
But do you know any phone company that would agree to do such? Not even Google or Apple will agree to do that kind of thing. Most people are seeing Bitcoin as an investment and there are many that don’t even care about it, including those that haven’t heard of it before.

Why bother about all these things when our main reason for joining Bitcoin is to make money? Nobody here will deny the fact that their main reason for putting their money into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is to make money. That’s the reason why I’m here, to make money. Any other thing apart from that is none of my business, like seriously .
I agree with it. All of us are here to make money and we are putting time, effort, money to create more money but at the end of this things, we still care for cryptocurrencies to succeed in the real world because cryptocurrencies are the future and because of them, we can have a greater type of system which make can make the other works and process easier and faster.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I used Cryptocurrency to purchase goods, products, and services here in our country. When I get tokens and coins in ICO's by participating I should go to cryptocurrency exchange to trade or to sell my tokens and then I convert tokens to real money. Here in our country there are several ways of withdrawing cryptocurrency into fiat money Maybe we can do withdrawals in bank or other small banking establishment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

As I see it, we need crypto wallets installed on every phone possible to ensure the readiness of everyday payment with crypto assets. Once customers are ready to pay, the stores will follow.

1) Adoption of crypto wallets needs to increase (preferable with pre-funded assets)
2) Each wallet provider needs to agree on a standard protocol for payment (Maybe Payment Request API (W3))?
3) Store owners need a merchant app to receive payment with further integration into multiple accounting systems.

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
But do you know any phone company that would agree to do such? Not even Google or Apple will agree to do that kind of thing. Most people are seeing Bitcoin as an investment and there are many that don’t even care about it, including those that haven’t heard of it before.

Why bother about all these things when our main reason for joining Bitcoin is to make money? Nobody here will deny the fact that their main reason for putting their money into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is to make money. That’s the reason why I’m here, to make money. Any other thing apart from that is none of my business, like seriously .
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg
Your three points are right at your place but still in my opinion there should be another type of implementation in the cryptocurrency field , thus it will be possible for us to make Cryptourrency succeeed in real life .
First thing that is the solution of the problem of the confirmation time that we need to wait after the payment , so here for this we need third party  platform that just make data in write only form and not the actual transfer of the btc .
And second thing that  is fees system , we need universal system of payment where we don't need to pay high fee , here bitcoin is seems that universal but big problem is of the fees system that is really high , that why the reason that we can't pay small amount of the money .
Fir exmaple if you bought a cup of tea and now you have to $0.5 then in that case with the bitcoin payment you will need to pay additional fees of $4- $5 atleast for the confirmation , so here how people will become ready to use such things at lower level .
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg

All three of these are true and need to be realized for the sake of sustainability and success the future of cryptocurrency, by increasing the adoption of crypto wallets perhaps at least able to solve the problem of mass adoption.
With standard protocols, at least this will not make it difficult for users to transact, as well as standardize various activities related to the payment process, such as purchase agreements, purchase receipts, and payments.

There is one point and should remark:

¿Why is not so common to find stores/shops whit BTC payment gateway? Its like VISA, MASTERCARD...increasing the ways a client could use to pay should not be a bad idea for any store/shop.

You are right, I agree with your opinion.
I'm very optimistic in this way seemed to be able to trigger mass adoption and foster people's interest in bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies, as most people including myself believe that cryptocurrency can be used as a currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
There is one point and should remark:

¿Why is not so common to find stores/shops whit BTC payment gateway? Its like VISA, MASTERCARD...increasing the ways a client could use to pay should not be a bad idea for any store/shop.
Activity: 117
Crypto currency is not yet popular enough, many states strongly reject it, and people do not want to believe, but I think that soon everyone will know about the crypto currency.

I think how to make a quick and cheap deal, many stores complain that btc prices are too volatile and they can not estimate their profits and if prices are too fluctuating it is very uncomfortable for them to accept crypto, when this can be solved then we will enter the infrastructure stage which is wifi and wallet settings
I think we have not reached that stage, now we are still struggling with government regulations and how to make bitcoin for mass adoption so that price fluctuations can be controlled
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I beleive through sucess in crypto world is to have enough knowledge to create and do such things that you can  earn rewards and big profits to it,so we have to do research read lots of informations that you gather here in forums for you to be a successful one.
Making crypto successful in real world are not en easy task, but as I observe nowadays cryptocurrencies are  succeeding little by little from being banned in some country and now some are accepted it already. For that in the near future we can see the results of nonstop and heartily advertising and promoting cryptucurrencies like bitcoin and alts.
Activity: 188
I beleive through sucess in crypto world is to have enough knowledge to create and do such things that you can  earn rewards and big profits to it,so we have to do research read lots of informations that you gather here in forums for you to be a successful one.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
 I am always telling people about my attitude towards bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and while doing that I have spotted that people are really non educated about bitcoin and cryptos...
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Making the cryptocurrency successful in the real world is what we are doing today and today, we join the forum with the sincerity and positive belief we have made crypto more successful.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
the factors you have provided are not the ones that would take too much time to implement into the crypto world besides we need to focus on more serious things to happen such as the volatility of price, manipulation and legalization.

How can you focus on those things that your action was not useless? Can you do anything to prevent volatility, manipulation or to speed up the process of legalization? I doubt that, and, yes, I can't do anything in that regard either. I think the OP's points are valid ones and you should have better reread them instead of engaging in empty talk.

To OP. Good news: Huawei, the world's 3d largest smartphone manufacturer, is going to pre-install Bitcoin wallet on their every phone from now on.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Best crypto greetings,
Vindberg

Adapting to crypto in normal people not using bitcoin is to hard, so in this case we need to teach them,  i think it is good to make a seminar in every place in any country to intruduce bitcoin, becuase in crypto if you are the one who have the ability to make money in crypto you will be succeed in the real worl.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Already bitcoin has succeeded in the real world with its real life usage. When it is compared to the traditional fiat the usage level of bitcoin is much low. To make it grow higher than the present we need to stay active and continue using bitcoin as much possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
the factors you have provided are not the ones that would take too much time to implement into the crypto world besides we need to focus on more serious things to happen such as the volatility of price, manipulation and legalization.
In my locality about 95% people do not know about cryptocurrency. They even didn’t her the name. How they can invest their money in crypto? I am 43 years old and I don’t think that I will see that all the people are using bitcoin around the world in my life. This is a new technology and will take long time to take over the market.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is a very successful cryptocurrency already. Nobody really ever thought that bitcoin will reach thousands of dollars per 1 bitcoin because at the beginning, it only costs less than a dollar per BTC. But if we are talking about bitcoin being a cryptocurrency, it seems that bitcoin has sled down on that notion as bitcoin became mainstream as a new kind of investment.
According to my point of view bitcoin had become successful in the past few years because many people started using it and still every day new people come to know about it and start using it. The importance of bitcoin was rising from the very first day and the same is going on. I think bitcoin is the best currency in all the digital currencies, we can't compare it to other currencies.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Or, instead of a phone, why not use a card. Kind of like an RFID thing. Think of it as a card connected to you wallet much like how credit cards are connected to your bank accounts. Of course all these needs to be by the books and allowed by the law. Everything will happen once crypto currencies stabilize and adopted by businesses
Activity: 313

Vindberg

Also I believe that we need to share in conversations our crypto interests, in order to attract more guys here, I have already bring 3 people here, and they are burning and fresh. So with this community we can break through.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is virtual currency due to this many old minded people doesn't believe on this. But many people succeed after using bitcoin. Bitcoin is covert into real currency but it is occur only in those countries where it is accepted. Bitcoin provides a lot of options to its user to earn money from it. By using those options anyone can succeed. Bitcoin secure transaction facility with low transaction cost help to succeed many bussinessman and online retailers. Many unemployed person also succeed in their life because of bitcoin's advantages and innovation software.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: