Pages:
Author

Topic: Making crypto succeed in the real world? - page 7. (Read 1179 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 6
Merchants are afraid because they have to track sales, income, pay taxes, and more. There is no provision for this purpose and that is why they may not simply accept it easily. For customers it is hard to wait in the coffee shop until they get enough confirmation of the bitcoin process. So there are none but many problems in using this currency. Until the moment we do not see a big preparation for this we can not see any progres as a whole.

Good point online sales will need a way to determine location within the crypto for vat/gst/sales tax purporses.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Merchants are afraid because they have to track sales, income, pay taxes, and more. There is no provision for this purpose and that is why they may not simply accept it easily. For customers it is hard to wait in the coffee shop until they get enough confirmation of the bitcoin process. So there are none but many problems in using this currency. Until the moment we do not see a big preparation for this we can not see any progress as a whole.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
Handling fiat currencies comes almost as second nature to most people. Whether in paper or in their online banking system. They understand its value, how to trade it for products and services, and how it stacks up against a few other foreign currencies relevant to their lives on the global exchange.
Anyway, these years cryptocurrency is growing so fast. So it is truly possible that it can be the money of the future.
As a matter of fact, some programs have already experimented with the use of cryptocurrencies as means of distributing a universal basic income.
Further, cryptocurrencies could help to get rid of intermediaries in everyday transactions. This could cut costs for businesses and help out consumers.
For promotion of crypto in the world we should promote it in our local communities. When more and more people come to know about crypto and they realize that the world is turning towards crypto they will invest money in it and thus the value and price will increase. I know that it will take long time but one day the whole world will use bitcoin b this way.

I dont actually know why other people who earn from bitcoin aren't really sharing their bitcoin with the other people. Is that about greediness? Is that about not wanting others to reach what you are currently reaching? We have to remove that kind of mindset. We have to change it into a mindset wherein we are thinking to help to other people.'

No it's not like that, as you see bitcoin price is volatility so means the price can increase and can decrease any time, so what if your friends invest on bitcoin at the high price and the price of bitcoin will going down?  Who do you think he blame?  Of course you. So if you want to share bitcoin make sure that you share everything about it.
Activity: 27
Your 3rd point is most important. More and more offline stores should be allowing crypto for customers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Handling fiat currencies comes almost as second nature to most people. Whether in paper or in their online banking system. They understand its value, how to trade it for products and services, and how it stacks up against a few other foreign currencies relevant to their lives on the global exchange.
Anyway, these years cryptocurrency is growing so fast. So it is truly possible that it can be the money of the future.
As a matter of fact, some programs have already experimented with the use of cryptocurrencies as means of distributing a universal basic income.
Further, cryptocurrencies could help to get rid of intermediaries in everyday transactions. This could cut costs for businesses and help out consumers.
For promotion of crypto in the world we should promote it in our local communities. When more and more people come to know about crypto and they realize that the world is turning towards crypto they will invest money in it and thus the value and price will increase. I know that it will take long time but one day the whole world will use bitcoin b this way.

I dont actually know why other people who earn from bitcoin aren't really sharing their bitcoin with the other people. Is that about greediness? Is that about not wanting others to reach what you are currently reaching? We have to remove that kind of mindset. We have to change it into a mindset wherein we are thinking to help to other people.'
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This is what one of the smartphone manufacturers have adopted. Sikur Secure smartphone has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet. https://www.pcmag.com/feature/359530/this-secure-phone-has-a-built-in-cryptocurrency-wallet. However, this is usually very suspicious to the public as the market is rife with many phishing attempts.
Activity: 174
Merit: 6
You need these things for crypto to succeed in the mainstream,

1) Less volatility (coloured coins, tokenised assets,inflationary crypto  and min/lyer smart contract or utility token with a burn function (gold can be used in manufacture then it is not avalible fir jewellry) are all possible approaches
2) Simplicity, it needs to be as simple and easy to use as paypal
3) Scale, can it handle thousands of transactions per second?
4) lower resource use, mining is too intensive for mainstream use (maybe PoS is the solution here)
5) Attract non traditional crypto-type people A good proxy for this might be how many women are there? holding the coin? Women are on average much later adopters, so when a third of crypto hodlers are women, we are well on our ay to mainstream adoption.  Remember Games, were more nerdy before Sims, Internet was more so before Facebook. Something that leaves out half the planet's populatio won't go mainstream easily.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
The Usechain project is designed to work in the real world. About the project
Usechain is a blockchain platform that creates an application for identifying a person and binding it to specific services: crypto-currency wallets, service applications, for insurance or in lending, the banking sector, etc. In addition, the platform will allow for effective mining, realisation high-speed crypto-currency transactions.
Let me tell you one thing, if you want a huge profit or maximum profit and it is clear that it is the well of every investor so just follow the crypto market which is the modern market and most of the transactions are now taking place through the Bitcoin and especially between high trading companies and many other places. It is a perfect source of making money or profit by investing in it.
I appreciate that we have usechain backed by blockchain. Now many people will trust crypto because of this technology. If the use of this technology gives us so many facilities then no doubt that crypto will succeed in the real world. If I am safe, I can transfer money easily, I can use it with comfort I will tell others to use this incredible technology.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Crypto adoption and regulation from government, i think thats main factor can bring crypto bigger than now. Regulation needed in crypto market because makes peoples confident and attracting to invest. Adoption will bring crypto more popular because peoples always want to try new technology
Activity: 659
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
The Usechain project is designed to work in the real world. About the project
Usechain is a blockchain platform that creates an application for identifying a person and binding it to specific services: crypto-currency wallets, service applications, for insurance or in lending, the banking sector, etc. In addition, the platform will allow for effective mining, realisation high-speed crypto-currency transactions.
Let me tell you one thing, if you want a huge profit or maximum profit and it is clear that it is the well of every investor so just follow the crypto market which is the modern market and most of the transactions are now taking place through the Bitcoin and especially between high trading companies and many other places. It is a perfect source of making money or profit by investing in it.
Activity: 28
Crypto currency is not yet popular enough, many states strongly reject it, and people do not want to believe, but I think that soon everyone will know about the crypto currency.
Activity: 1048
that was really hard if crypto are succeed in the real world, because not just only making the system but bitcoin have still many people that don't like and gov too, so merely crypto must remain in their place in the digital stuff thing
It couldn't be hard if the government will give interest towards crypto as to be consider another option of payment. But as it figured from the start, its totally just a digital form of currency and bringing it into real world might be it takes too many years. And those people who aren't in favor with these, will surely get into realization as of having importance of these in today's generation.
Would not be hard at all but of course they just would not want to make it come so easy like that. However, a whole lot will be changing over time anyway as reality starts kicking in, people start believing in its usage as a currency and the real life solution it offers as against the usual traditional currency, government will get to see that they have more benefit to derive in terms of growth while it goes hand in hand with fiat and all that will usher in some pretty good level of growth as time goes on.
Let's imagine if the government accepted and most people believed in crypto. I think some pretty big obstacles also exist, the unstable value will make people contra and I think the value is still easily influenced by the FUD, there will be some obstacles in building success in the real world, we do have to accept the hard thing to build success.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
that was really hard if crypto are succeed in the real world, because not just only making the system but bitcoin have still many people that don't like and gov too, so merely crypto must remain in their place in the digital stuff thing
It couldn't be hard if the government will give interest towards crypto as to be consider another option of payment. But as it figured from the start, its totally just a digital form of currency and bringing it into real world might be it takes too many years. And those people who aren't in favor with these, will surely get into realization as of having importance of these in today's generation.
Would not be hard at all but of course they just would not want to make it come so easy like that. However, a whole lot will be changing over time anyway as reality starts kicking in, people start believing in its usage as a currency and the real life solution it offers as against the usual traditional currency, government will get to see that they have more benefit to derive in terms of growth while it goes hand in hand with fiat and all that will usher in some pretty good level of growth as time goes on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Yes i think , many crypto are made for the good purposes and because of this many crypto are sucessful like as bitcoin and many more . Just make a good crypto , good budget and good purpose and i think you get a success.

Success here isn't as easy as turning your palms away, my friend. Since this involves the crowd, what will happen to them if the law smells the activity of the transactions it does while the law in their country still prohibits if bitcoin's used as a means of a transaction (payment method)?...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I agreed on that , I have some relatives that are trading and investing on some crypto coins and they all succeeded on life , they also rebuild their houses and do some business now and that's all because of crypto . and now I  starting also trading and investing on it and I will start here in bounty .
In my opinion the real use of bitcoin is to trade in and not for holding because it is usable currency and you can use it without any boundaries limitations. We can talk about crypto in our local community. By this way more and more people will come to know about cryptocurrency and they will invest in it. Gradually the whole world will invest and use bitcoin.

Over time, I believe more people will see its usefulness over fiat and that is already happening anyway because every single day, we get to see new investors popping in, realizing what they have been missing and believing in the possibility of its future growth and development.

We cannot rule out the fact that for now, a lot of people only see it as an asset which makes it more speculative, but the more the usage for what it is as a currency, the more over time that the value increases the more.
Activity: 72
As far as I know, projects have already been done in Southeast Asia. It promotes the use of its own terminals and tokens to pay in terminal stores. At present, children actively promote it. I think this will happen soon in other places.
Activity: 140
Making the cryptocurrency successful in the real world is what we are doing today and today, we join the forum with the sincerity and positive belief we have made crypto more successful.
Activity: 14
Definitely the entire blockchain and crypto space is still in its infancy stage. It is exciting to see and follow the developments in the near future. Some people are saying that blockchain and crypto will replace the entire banking and monetary systems around the world. I disagree with this. From my point of view, it will be more of a collaborative way of disruption happening in the entire industry. For a start, cryptocurrencies are not ready to replace the international monetary systems, since there are still huge issues such as scalability and volatility of prices. This itself is a huge obstacle in making cryptocurrencies the mainstream form of payment method for the masses. Many things still have to happen (eg: general consensus from countries to utitlize a certain cryptocurrency for payment, etc) for it to be normalized. As long as cryptocurrencies are not the mainstream method of payment, it will not entirely remove the need of existing monetary systems and fiat currencies.

As for the banking industry, it is more likely that banks must adapt and embrace blockchain technology into their business to prevent themselves being obsolete. For sure, this technology is causing waves of chaos and disruption to the banking industry, in services such as cross-border payments, transparency of investment decisions, as well as raising capital (in the form of ICOs). Bankers are beginning to be aware of how real the threat is to the entire banking sector and some big banks have already led the way in adapting towards the direction of implementing blockchain technology and crypto into their business models (eg: Goldman). I must say this is only the beginning of the big picture.

It is an exciting time to be alive  Smiley
Activity: 116
Imho we need more cryptos with real uses.
There are too many coins out there with some good "projects" but they won't never be adopted by anyone... these coins will be dead in few months.
This is why is necessary to have a solid project with some example of day to day uses.
Pages:
Jump to: