Pages:
Author

Topic: Man stabs people at gay pride march in Jerusalem for second time - page 2. (Read 2166 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
I think a detrimental or hurtful force to oneself is required to make oneself dead.
That's simply not true. One can commit suicide without any pain at all, by drinking or injecting certain combinations of fluids one can die peacefully by falling asleep.

This painless scientific method is how I would hope to die, one day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
You tell people to kill themselves. You are against violence. You are a hypocrite.
No, ending one's own life is not an act of violence. Suicide is an inalienable natural right of all sentient beings.

I do not intend to sway the beliefs of many of you, nor even budge them - I know this to be an impossibility, for if the religious mind is well-trained at anything, it is circumventing rational argument.

I only intend to sew seeds of doubt, in the hopes that perhaps some of you will nurture them and let them grow. Here goes.

P.S.
Shira Banki, a 16-year old girl stabbed at the Pride Parade, has succumbed to her injuries and died.

Thanks, religion!

Violence:

1. swift and intense force:
the violence of a storm.

2. rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment

Injurious:

harmful, hurtful, or detrimental, as in effect

I think a detrimental or hurtful force to oneself is required to make oneself dead.

You are a hypocrite, and you generalize everyone you don't like as believing in God whether they do or do not. How can anyone take anything you say seriously?
You tell people to kill themselves. You are against violence. You are a hypocrite.
No, ending one's own life is not an act of violence. Suicide is an inalienable natural right of all sentient beings.

I do not intend to sway the beliefs of many of you, nor even budge them - I know this to be an impossibility, for if the religious mind is well-trained at anything, it is circumventing rational argument.

I only intend to sew seeds of doubt, in the hopes that perhaps some of you will nurture them and let them grow.

P.S.
Shira Banki, a 16-year old girl stabbed at the Pride Parade, has succumbed to her injuries and died. The parents have decided to donate her organs.

Thanks, religion!
I guess words only kill when they support your bias...
My words are truth, and kill only superstition, while theist lies kill innocent teenagers.

If only my words were a tenth as powerful as the hatred levied at LGBTQ youth from Christians...

You tell people to kill themselves. You are against violence.

You are a hypocrite.
My words are truth, and kill only superstition, while theist lies kill innocent teenagers.

If only my words were a tenth as powerful as the hatred levied at LGBTQ youth from Christians...
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
And yet you tell people to kill themselves.
A: Typing some potentially offensive words on an internet forum
B: Stabbing or shooting someone

See if you can spot the difference.

Depending on where you live religious people can be so very annoying and get away with a lot of stuff they shouldn't. But I wouldn't support killing or attacking them no matter how annoying they are. There is no justification for this attack.
Wise words. Violence can never be justified by reason. Only religion/superstition attempts to justify violence.

I'm sorry you didn't get the point, as you erased the quote where I showed you to be a hypocrite. I've added it back in.

You think you typed "some potentially offensive words on an internet forum" when in fact in the past you tried to justify violence.

Only religion/superstition attempts to justify violence.

legendary
Activity: 1092
I'll never understand folks who think being gay is wrong yet stabbing someone to death is okay. If you don't like gay people, just leave them the hell alone and mind your business.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think that every body has its own rights. No matter are you gay, lesbian, transsexual or heterosexual we are all people. But the gay people should press their luck with pride marches like this.
Depending on where you live religious people can be so very annoying and get away with a lot of stuff they shouldn't. But I wouldn't support killing or attacking them no matter how annoying they are. There is no justification for this attack.
Wise words. Violence can never be justified by reason. Only religion/superstition attempts to justify violence.

@Falconer, MakingMoneyHoney

Maybe it was a provocation. Maybe they were trying to goad religious people and trying to frustrate them. Maybe they had other reasons to choose Jerusalem. But you missed the point. None of those things give anyone the right to use violence against them. Depending on where you live religious people can be so very annoying and get away with a lot of stuff they shouldn't. But I wouldn't support killing or attacking them no matter how annoying they are. There is no justification for this attack.

No, you missed the point. I was agreeing that sometimes the LGBT try to frustrate others, and that's hypocritical. I'm against violence and for tolerance. But that doesn't stop others from being hypocritical. That was the point my post was about.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
@Falconer, MakingMoneyHoney

Maybe it was a provocation. Maybe they were trying to goad religious people and trying to frustrate them. Maybe they had other reasons to choose Jerusalem. But you missed the point. None of those things give anyone the right to use violence against them. Depending on where you live religious people can be so very annoying and get away with a lot of stuff they shouldn't. But I wouldn't support killing or attacking them no matter how annoying they are. There is no justification for this attack.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Yeah I'm a religion person
Than what the fuck are you doing on the internet? Don't you realize this is the place where religion comes to die?

Go hide in a church while we liberate the minds of your children and grandchildren from your dogmatic superstition.

This is the beginning of the Age of Truth. Your time is over, theist.
Let me tell you something Beliathon. I know you are a gay, which you are struggling to get your right Undecided No? Then why do you care? You are a bullshit LGBT activist then, which you are addicted by only human rights logic!
You know what, YOU DIDNT CREATE THIS INTERNET, then you dont have any right to forbid other people using it.

I've already shown him to be a hypocrite. He acts like he is totally tolerant, and wants everyone to be happy, and yet is totally intolerant of Christians, in particular, theists in general, to the point of calling people who disagree with him theists, before he even knows if they are or not. Just like he blamed Christianity for the boy shooting a transgender, with no indication of the boy's religion, the boy may have even been an atheist.

Yeah, I think he was a boy that prayed for God to fulfill his wishes, but God didnt do it, and now he act like know all about religion. He will always be an opposite for all religion thing, dont matter what side he is supporting. God bless him.
Than what the fuck are you doing on the internet? Don't you realize this is the place where religion comes to die?

Go hide in a church while we liberate the minds of your children and grandchildren from your dogmatic superstition.

Let me tell you something Beliathon. I know you are a gay, which you are struggling to get your right Undecided No? Then why do you care? You are a bullshit LGBT activist then, which you are addicted by only human rights logic!
You know what, YOU DIDNT CREATE THIS INTERNET, then you dont have any right to forbid other people using it.

I've already shown him to be a hypocrite. He acts like he is totally tolerant, and wants everyone to be happy, and yet is totally intolerant of Christians, in particular, theists in general, to the point of calling people who disagree with him theists, before he even knows if they are or not. Just like he blamed Christianity for the boy shooting a transgender, with no indication of the boy's religion, the boy may have even been an atheist.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

Internet is the new church. There are sermons galore available to be watched at any time, night or day.

What was used for evil, will also be used for good.

Genesis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.

Yeah I'm a religion person, and I categorize Jerussalem as a holy city. I dont care with LGBT rights in whole Israel, but why they did parade in Jerussalem. LGBT activists have made many provocation acts to religion people since US recognized them. I think in short time they will do it again, in Vatican or Middle East country maybe.

And so it's understandable they were stabbed for having crossed the line? For being provocative and having the parade in the holy city? You're just making the case that religious people can't handle views they don't like and some will react violently when confronted with them.
Well dont you think there are more other cities around there beside Jerusalem right? Why did they choose this city then? I assume it as a provocation, and imo sometime religion people cant hold their anger about it. Let me explain you, if religion people dont like LGBT doesnt mean we hate them. Actually we are trying to respect them, but why they crossed the line? There are other millions of city for them in this world to do parade!

That's one thing I have noticed over time too. Many of the LGBT, AKA LGBTIQ, acts of "freedom" and pride are done to provoke Christians, to goad them, into being frustrated. It's also hypocritical, because they want to be free from those types of actions, yet continue to do them in Christian specific ways, such as choosing the city of Jerusalem.
Pages:
Jump to: