Pages:
Author

Topic: MAN UNITED against CR7? - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
November 16, 2022, 04:14:58 PM
Internal conflicts between players and managers will continue to roll. I think this is nothing new. We see that CR7 also gets a little time to play in every game. CR7 is not the type of player who is ready to be used as a collection on the reserve table.
We know that CR7 is not able to play more freely as in Madrid. At Madrid he gets more passes so that CR7 creates more goals, while at MU it seems as if CR7 is fighting alone to get goals.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
November 16, 2022, 02:53:51 PM
Most of us will have seen or heard about the interview. I think United are also guilty of it themselves, they have not really treated Ronaldo with respect. This is not just any one player, this man has been the best football player in the world a few times. And has meant a lot for football worldwide. That is not well estimated by Erik Ten Hag. It is clear that Ronaldo has indicated that he does want to leave United (indirectly). It is quite serious accusations to say that the management of the club and the coach do not want you at the club. Surely there must be a grain of truth in there somewhere?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
November 16, 2022, 02:50:46 PM
I mean Ronaldo literally said that the owners did absolutely nothing for the club, he said there were a lot of people who didn't want him there, and he said he doesn't respect the manager. I do not really see how he can stay, if it was just between him and the manager, maybe there could have been some way of figuring it out, but he outright told the owners off on national television as well, there is absolutely no way of coming back from there. He is not going to get ANY playing time if you ask me, and if he does then the manager doesn't have any self respect. He will probably be let go after world cup, and he will be asked to find a team asap. Thats the type of situations we are in, there is no future for Ronaldo in United at all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
November 16, 2022, 02:35:35 PM
Man Utd have reacted to Ronaldo's interview with Piers Morgan by issuing a press release. The club are keeping their cards close to their chest for now but reports have suggested that they are extremely unhappy with the situation.

This was published on their official website and it reads;
"Manchester United notes the media coverage regarding an interview by Cristiano Ronaldo, the club will consider its response after the full facts have been established. Our focus remains on preparing for the second half of the season and continuing the momentum, belief and togetherness being built among the players, manager, staff, and fans."

The statement comes less than a day after clips of Ronaldo's interview with Morgan emerged on social media, with the veteran forward expressing his displeasure at the current state of Manchester United. As well as taking aim at manager Erik ten Hag, the Portuguese superstar also criticised former boss Ralf Rangnick.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/man-utd-club-statement-cristiano-ronaldo-interview/blt1f4b90741f8beade
Pages:
Jump to: