Pages:
Author

Topic: Manny Pacquaio vs. Adrien Broner - page 20. (Read 27267 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 01, 2018, 03:43:05 AM
this will be a balanced match but Pacquiao still has a greater chance. there are 55-50 between pacquiao vs adrien broner.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 01, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
I don't know if there's a negotiation with the two, Manny and Roach. But I'm sure that Manny knows how to look back on the past on how Roach did really helped him with his career.

As a coach, of course no heartbreaks or bitter words and probably he's just telling the truth that Manny has high chance to win this game. But as long as we're not going to see it with our naked eyes, it's still undecided.
I have seen news with what happened between them but in this news, there could be a possible reunion between the two of them. I think Manny is still not okay with what happened but there's no actual firing happened according to the news.

Here's the link https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/07/10/18/roach-on-possible-reunion-with-pacquiao-i-would-train-him-for-free
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
November 01, 2018, 12:23:50 AM
Yes this is for sure, just look at this video.

This is interesting, just a few talk and opinion from his former coach.

Freddie Roach Breaks Silence on Pacquaio Fighting Adrien Broner "HE SHOULD WIN THAT FIGHT!"

Since Broner already said that he's ready to fight, that confirms that this fight is very possible and will happen soon.
His last fight with Buboy as trainer and some other consultants are great and gave him a win with Matthysse but having Freddie Roach back as his trainer will surely give him a plus in winning this fight again. He knows a lot about Mannys moves, strengths and weaknesses.
I don't know if there's a negotiation with the two, Manny and Roach. But I'm sure that Manny knows how to look back on the past on how Roach did really helped him with his career.

As a coach, of course no heartbreaks or bitter words and probably he's just telling the truth that Manny has high chance to win this game. But as long as we're not going to see it with our naked eyes, it's still undecided.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 11:29:22 PM
Based on the analysis of popular analysts, Manny Pacquiao has the most vote or in favor of winning the fight against Adrien Broner. Manny is a great player, we know that but I think Broner will be doing his best at this fight.
Although Manny will turn 40 before this fight will gonna happen but i think age will not be a factor here. Manny at the stage of his career is a very smart and cautious boxer. The speed may not be the same but still he got speed compare to average boxer out there and we all know that speed is power. He may not knock out Broner but surely he will outbox him and cruise to win the fight via unanimous decision.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 31, 2018, 10:05:51 PM
I choose paquiao not only of his popularization i choosing him because of their experience in the boxing i follow all of their career fight. But i can't small the capability of broner as a boxer and experience as boxer.

Based on the analysis of popular analysts, Manny Pacquiao has the most vote or in favor of winning the fight against Adrien Broner. Manny is a great player, we know that but I think Broner will be doing his best at this fight.

Manny Pacquiao is a boxing legend. Most of the boxers want to fight him in order to prove that they are one of the best boxers in this era. Reading the post of Broner at Instagram, there are a reply there saying that if he would be able to defeat Manny, he will be a living legend, I don't know if that will be true since we know there are new great boxers though not that great compared to Manny.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 31, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Freddie Roach Breaks Silence on Pacquaio Fighting Adrien Broner "HE SHOULD WIN THAT FIGHT!"

Since Broner already said that he's ready to fight, that confirms that this fight is very possible and will happen soon.
His last fight with Buboy as trainer and some other consultants are great and gave him a win with Matthysse but having Freddie Roach back as his trainer will surely give him a plus in winning this fight again. He knows a lot about Mannys moves, strengths and weaknesses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 31, 2018, 07:58:57 PM
I choose paquiao not only of his popularization i choosing him because of their experience in the boxing i follow all of their career fight. But i can't small the capability of broner as a boxer and experience as boxer.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
October 31, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
I haven't followed any fight of Adrien Broner but this guy is interesting for having a 4 different weight classes.

Pacquaio will surely the favorites here, no doubt about that.

About age? Never mind.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 31, 2018, 07:07:29 PM
Adrien Broner stated that he is ready for war but looking at hist recent fights he is on a rocky start him being rank #8 compared to Pacquaio being #2 which is behind Terrence Crawford makes him at a disadvantage. Also one thing to not at is Pacman will be 40 years of age on the day of the bout but I don't see age as a factor based on the way he fight. It will look like Manny Pacquaio will still be the favorite to win the match.

Adrien Broner is a former 4 time world champion (4 weight class) so somehow Manny Pacquaio should not take easy on this guy. On another side note, Broner's 3 losses is made via decision so knocking this guy would be really tough.

Since fighting with Pacquaio is kind of a honor for any boxers especially at lower ranks, therefore they will do everything just to knocked him out because once they did that, their names will be remembered, their ranks will be leveled up and more offers with highest money at stake will surely follows. That's what I see on Broner.

Pacquaio will surely the favorites here, no doubt about that.

About age? Never mind.  Cool
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 31, 2018, 05:41:26 PM
Adrien Broner stated that he is ready for war but looking at hist recent fights he is on a rocky start him being rank #8 compared to Pacquaio being #2 which is behind Terrence Crawford makes him at a disadvantage. Also one thing to not at is Pacman will be 40 years of age on the day of the bout but I don't see age as a factor based on the way he fight. It will look like Manny Pacquaio will still be the favorite to win the match.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 31, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Date: January 19, 2019
Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena, Paradise, Nevada, United States
Title: WBA Welterweight title

WINNER: Manny Pacquaio
Unanimous Decision
Pages:
Jump to: