Pages:
Author

Topic: Manny Pacquiao invests in cryptocurrency firm, is set to launch PAC Coin? - page 2. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Snip
If this is so, then it is a god news then. Wow! Cheers Pacquiao, he is that really rich huh. I hope not only celebrities will benefit from this. If ever, this'll be the first in the Philippines. Good luck then!

No, he is not the first and probably won't be the best one.

I just hope that Pacquiao really has an idea what he is going to enter this time. If this is just another whisper from one of his colleagues or one of his friends then I don't think that he will succeed in this. It is also possible that it is only his name and probably money that is involved here, and the rest is from the people who proposed this to him.
maybe that is why he consult the gcox, to know more and study what world he is enetering its not a boxing ring nor politics it is a crypto currencies maybe he could be a whale someday
It is good for cryptocurrency to be of high price then since Manny Pacquiao is well-known celebrity, many will be interested in this.
he was not only a celebrity he is also a politician. meanwhile he was good senator and keep on helping poor people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Snip
If this is so, then it is a god news then. Wow! Cheers Pacquiao, he is that really rich huh. I hope not only celebrities will benefit from this. If ever, this'll be the first in the Philippines. Good luck then!

No, he is not the first and probably won't be the best one.

I just hope that Pacquiao really has an idea what he is going to enter this time. If this is just another whisper from one of his colleagues or one of his friends then I don't think that he will succeed in this. It is also possible that it is only his name and probably money that is involved here, and the rest is from the people who proposed this to him.
Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX).

GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/247580/manny-pacquiao-invests-cryptocurrency-firm-is-set-launch-pac-coin#ixzz59eN4erva
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

i was like omg pacman will launch his own token? i wish this is not a fud news
he is not just rich he has faith and care to the fellow filipinos he helped them a lot manny is not only a boxer he is a politician a father a husband and a good person
Senator Manny Pacquiao want to involve in cryptocurrency because he wanted to to pay for things like entrepreneurship ventures, charity events and connecting with fans. I think after that many celebrities will work out too.
yeah sure it is and i have a very very unsure theory manny keep on being connected to his followers and fans also his religion might be manny pacquiao wants to be more higher rank in politics he is an senator here in the philippines
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
Senator Manny Pacquiao is venturing into cryptocurrency as an investor in blockchain firm Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX).

GCOX, a Singapore start-up, claims it is the first cryptocurrency exchange of its kind as it enables celebrities to create their own cryptocurrencies, which they’ve dubbed Celebrity Tokens.

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/247580/manny-pacquiao-invests-cryptocurrency-firm-is-set-launch-pac-coin#ixzz59eN4erva

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
We expecting too much. This is not how we should invest in one coin, but to be excited on what Sen. Manny Pacquiao bring in cryptocurrency with this endorsement is priceless. Remember just one thing, a man like manny with good heart been used by Arum for its gain. The news is positive, but i won’t step to much because of emotions and just research more about the coin. Smart investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
I can't stop thinking though what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the Philippines if someone like PACMAN would introduce his own coin. This could be a good start of the people living in the Philippines influence by PACMAN to join cryptocurrency. So I guess this would be a revolutionary turn of event in the whole country the Philippines. As we all know that PACMAN is an 8th division world champion and a hall of fame in the world of boxing. So many people are following him even his social media like facebook and twitter. So it would be a great fortune to all the filipino who will come and follow PACMAN on the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
If this is not a scam this could be the greatest project ever! Surely celebrities will invest and the bounty will be a success.
I think the value will rise high because of this popularity. I will look for this if this bounty comes out.

In my view, this is not a scam. This is actually tokenization of many celebrities taking advantage of their names and popularity and the best way for fans to interact with their idolized stars. I am sure there will be more celebrities who will join this bandwagon as this is another way they can monetize themselves. This must be the modern way where fans can support their favorite artists the cryptocurrency way.
This is not really a scam, I have known Pacquaiao as honest person and serves the country with righteous, he just want to have an opportunity and to have the Philippines have their own coin just like other countries were doing, he is a big influence man not only in the Philippines but to the world so I think this will become successful.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Will if this is not a fake one.. Then this is a good news and help the cryptocurrency to be known... Being a filipino i am proud ang support this👍🏻
Activity: 124
Manny Pacquiao invest in cryptogurrengy firm,because he knows that he can make his money through it.yes,so that people can recognize him.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
If this is not a scam this could be the greatest project ever! Surely celebrities will invest and the bounty will be a success.
I think the value will rise high because of this popularity. I will look for this if this bounty comes out.

In my view, this is not a scam. This is actually tokenization of many celebrities taking advantage of their names and popularity and the best way for fans to interact with their idolized stars. I am sure there will be more celebrities who will join this bandwagon as this is another way they can monetize themselves. This must be the modern way where fans can support their favorite artists the cryptocurrency way.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
This is good news indeed and may attract more celebrities to invest in digital currencies the hype could pump the whole market and this helps the crypto currencies to be better known. But the problem is what features does this coin have is it backed up by good technology ? cause a celebrity alone isnt enough to attract investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
If The Pac Coin is created i hope that it will be helpful to the people of philippines, i hope it is created to get rid the problems in the philippines not just to make more money from it, although if manny creates and advertise crypto it will really have a good affect in cryptocurrency since manny is known all over the world.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

So if this is true Manny Pacquiao,  is the first Filipino celebrity who creats his own coin in cryptocurrencies. As a Filipino we are proud of this announcement.  We all hope that this project will be successful. And many investor will admired this project.
Activity: 143
Creating a token by celebrity cant be say that it will going to success but as a filipino not all the filipino can create a token which is good for Philippine community. But us far as im concerned the investor must see what the pac token can do for our everyday life what our the benefits of it
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

Pac coin? as far as I know this name of the coin already exist and tradable on the market. I doubt coins created by celebrity will hype the market. maybe pacman just funding that coins.
Yes, there is already a coin which do have this name but I doubt that Pacquiao would really make his own coin and there no doubt that this would really be hyped and might pump as well.This would really be good for short term investors because I do have always the doubts that this would pump and then dump out.I have seen no special thing or characteristics with this coins but just pure hype.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Pac coin? as far as I know this name of the coin already exist and tradable on the market. I doubt coins created by celebrity will hype the market. maybe pacman just funding that coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I am a Filipino and this kind of news (assuming not a fake one) makes me proud. It inspires me a lot bacause even a sport/showbiz/political icon can also be engaged in crypto, this only proves that crypto is for eveveryone ~ can be access despite of your race, gender and age as long as you are willing to do so.

If this is really true then PAC coin will be a legit alt and will never be a scam, I'm pretty sure of that because it sticks to Pacquiao's name which means that his reputation will be affected if he did something inappropriate.

Agree, pround filipino here as well once this coin will really hit the market and served it purpose. I do believe in Manny, he did all what to be done it order for him to in his current state and by the grace of God. Let's all support this if verified true and legit. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

It is not FUD and the news is legit, Manny Pacquiao will launch his own crypto called PAC Coin. This will be a success for sure because of his popularity it would be good we invest. BTW Floyd Mayweather had promoted Centra and it is huge success
Pages:
Jump to: