Pages:
Author

Topic: Many ALT hodlers are selling and leaving this market: They are Fools! - page 7. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!
Thats the thought of a weak people and for sure they will leave this cryptocurrency community.If more dumpers would back out due to panicking these can bring positve outcome if they will be gone because what made the current market to be bearish are those short term holders that wants faster profit.Now seeing the current price of cryptos,they became more skeptical and feared that cryptos would die.That is why they prefer to leave cryptoworld than to lose invested money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
 I can agree on that, nobody said that the market and the prices would only mean growing. And we are in the deep situation sometimes, and the same now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
It will mostly be daily traders doing this. Don't forget that their strategy is mostly short-term and profits, so it would only make sense that we are seeing such during this bearish season. With daily traders they mostly don't believe on particular coin, they look for avenue to make profits from several coins. What I hope to see, is more long term holders in the market than daily traders, this will help the market to be stable and attractive.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Alt hodlers are not selling, they are hodling! No need to panic just yet the road ahead is very promising. Facebook has started to allow crypto ads again and are probably going to enter the blockchain market by releasing their own coin. After that, everyone else will follow
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
For those that want to make whales richer than they already are- Goodluck: That is the mindset of ordinary retail investors!

Weaker investors get scared away during down times like crashes or corrections even if they are losing money. It’s a panic sell mentality that is very common and I have done it in the past as well. This time i’ll hold because I have seen a crash before and I know it will eventually rebound after a period of time and most likely the holders will make a lot of money.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Yes, many people leave. But this is their right. They are not easy, because they lose money.
I'm sure there are some reasons why they left altcon other than because of the loss of money, because you know the other investments are also potentially losing money and they are still continuing it
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Some actually get out, and some sell because part of the strategy. But I think this is very normal, because we are gathered here with the same purpose, and the market is unlikely to grant all wishes in the same time.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
As today, it can be problematic not cashing out just as shit hits the fan , yet experienced owners grasp that these are temporary situations.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

altcoin is also not all profitable, and when the red market, there must be a decision where we must really leave the altcoin, because the project is stuck and not clear, or can also be changed to another altcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
This panic syndrome will do its job, I think that they will now sell their bitcoins very seriously, because they want to save at least something, but this is just an illusion of what they are actually cooking.
Yes, it's definitely panic and weak nerves push people to sell their altcoins. They initially did not believe in cryptocurrency, but just wanted to earn money, so they acquired a cryptocurrency and now sell. This is predictable when the market falls, but I believe that the weakest investors will eventually leave and the market will become more stable and the growth and development of the cryptocurrency industry will begin.
Activity: 48
I haven't invested much into alts, but I'm not selling them. I will wait. Patients is the key here. One time opportunity, so what the point to through it away?
Activity: 448
Well whales have a control over the market's prices and it's a normal. Now the market is falling and smart people are buying bitcoin and altcoins but there are others who are afraid, emotions are control them and they are selling. I want to look at them when the market begins grow, what they will do
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
These people who now sell their coins and go from the crypto market make whales richer. I think it's not right and you just have to wait, not panic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
A common phenomenon in the market, the weak are amenable to mass panic or mass excitement . I stick to the rule - when all sell I buy and Vice versa ).
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
Yes, many people leave. But this is their right. They are not easy, because they lose money.
Activity: 125

Yes, I think that it is visible at the prices that are in the market) Smart people are just holding, and the smartest are waiting with dollars)) By the way, I think that now is just the time to buy, when everyone sells.
Activity: 364
Hahaha. I really love this but remember the whales will still continue to be rich. This is because they are accumulation a good amount of coins from those selling 
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Actually that is happening, so many sellers unleash their altcoin!
Create a larger discount, but I always believe the digital money market will recover!
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
all that talk about whales. I suggest just to spend time while there is a correction - to study the new in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 126
Market gives oppotunities every day. Even if there are a lot of whales and etc.
Better learn how to trade and keep you money with you.
I advise to look at investopedia.
good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: