Pages:
Author

Topic: Many coins - page 2. (Read 1200 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 07, 2015, 03:02:16 PM
There are many coins beside BTC . i am Newbie and didn't know exist other coins . i'm confused with seeing Altcoin section .

Someone comes and explain what is features of newcoins ? Is there a website that classify coins with special features that BTC hasn't it and compare their with other coins ?

As I always say , alternative coins are simply some cheap copies and Bitcoin is the original and the unique thing .
Since Bitcoin is the original & Open source , people simply take BTC , edit it  & make their own coin most of the time it's for pump and dump as Muhammed Zakir said , however there is some of them  have features that Bitcoin don't have , some of them don't use same Algorithm , some of them is fully annonymus like Darkcoin aka DASH .

That's my personal opinion to be honest , but if you want an advice , simply stick to Bitcoin because it's the most known and it's accepted more then the alternative (either via web or real life) Smiley Welcome to the community .
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 07, 2015, 02:57:19 PM
There are only very few altcoins which came up with new ideas and/or features. All the other altcoins are just clones which is mostly for pump and dump scheme[1].

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 07, 2015, 02:53:56 PM
There are many coins beside BTC . i am Newbie and didn't know exist other coins . i'm confused with seeing Altcoin section .

Someone comes and explain what is features of newcoins ? Is there a website that classify coins with special features that BTC hasn't it and compare their with other coins ?
Pages:
Jump to: