Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 12. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 05:40:26 PM
Most projects are concerned with making non-legitimate profits in the short term — this is SCAM. I do not understand why scam is allowed on any exchange?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
The very moment to buy?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:29:46 PM
The cryptocurrency market is dying and most of even the most popular projects are going through very difficult times. I think the market will be cleared of trash.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
It is interesting to wonder whether ICO investors are creating the panic-sell and subsequent fall off in price in anticipation of market behavior that has historically characterized ICO token issues, i.e. investors sell because they believe everyone else will sell. Given the dramatic drop in price following most ICO releases, it creates the appearance that few investors believe in the underlying technology or any sort of interest in the project being funded, and instead view the process of ICO investing as a race to sell as soon as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
I think this is not a new anymore. Or am I wrong? last 6-7 months projects only die
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 05:14:14 PM
Personally, I trust coins that I'm investing in. But it's really hard for coins to make me trust them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 23, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
I think that in the near future, the developers of good projects will come up with some kind of verification or certification system, passing which will weed out bad Scam projects, good ones will continue their path of development and will receive some independent evaluation of the platform.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 23, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
A lot of good coins are dropping and those not good coin are going to the dust this is like a test of the quality of a coin but after this bearish market things would go back to normal
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 11:33:02 AM
now is really many projects stoped their activity, because market in great crisis! and I hope after crisis some coins and projects will be alive
Activity: 254
November 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
The market is falling, but interest in bitcoin is still growing.Perhaps we will see a reversal of the market soon, perhaps at the beginning of next year when the Bakkt trading platform will be launched.
Now the price of bitcoin is falling like the rest of the tokens. Interest in bitcoin is growing only in those who can greatly affect the entire market. I don't think those who lost money doing HODL will invest again.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
In my opinion, many altcoins just copy the code of Bitcoin. they are heavily hyped. they will fall quickly after the listing. finally they became the air. So my strategy is: 50% of the funds are placed on Bitcoin. The remaining investment ranks in the top 50 altcoins
Activity: 560
November 23, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
there are indeed many Dead projects, even disappearing without a trace. I realized that I had to really choose a good project. I prefer to invest in projects that I think will succeed rather than just profit. indeed profit is necessary but I also have a principle
Activity: 420
November 23, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
The market is falling, but interest in bitcoin is still growing.Perhaps we will see a reversal of the market soon, perhaps at the beginning of next year when the Bakkt trading platform will be launched.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 23, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
A lot of projects have already died out and as time goes on even more of the projects will die out. A lot of the new projects that you are seeing now will end up dying out in a couple of months or a couple of years because then no body would be using or investing in the coins. This is why you should do a lot of research into any coin that you are putting your money into.
            Yes unfortunately its true but i think not all here doesnt beleive and untrust crypto at all,.
             There are some beleivers here well as me still trusting and hoping for its recovering,maybe in rhis coming year 2019 all the regrets,losses will stand up and rise on its own time.
              And we all be shimmering agains fortune.,so just be patient and still beleive.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
November 23, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
Unfortunately many projects can go to 0, exchange volumes are really low now, and a lot of teams that managed to raise huge cash during 2017

have become demotivated and complacent, so it's a possibility that many altcoins will go to 0 soon...
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 23, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
the most important thing for me is ecosystem and the volume and price on the market, if one of these factors makes me doubt, I throw it away
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
Unfortunately, many projects have become scam, because their only goal was to collect investors' money and disappear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 23, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
Now is not the time to invest in new projects, while the market is in such a state it is better to just keep the coins
Activity: 336
November 23, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
Yes, to my regret some projects are dead. I participated in tokensale of some scams.
One of them looks like scam,but they answer questions in chat,but at the same time don't update github and share news,photos etc

Many projects are born already dead. This happens when the project developers are planning to deceive their investors in advance and do not want to develop their project.
Activity: 266
November 23, 2018, 09:40:07 AM
A huge number of projects died. There are many reasons for this. One of the main is the bull market. There are a lot of fraudulent projects, as there is no mechanism to detect them.First fraud first stalkivayutsya hunters. If you increase the literacy of hunters will significantly reduce the percentage of scams. So hunters good hunters first understand the importance of the project and its liquidity. And then will begin to work.
Pages:
Jump to: