Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 15. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Some project are still working and developing but in the meantime many projects are really dead.Do you remember,last year Vitalik Buterin said that 90 % of icos are scam ? So we must admit that he was absolutely right.But still I continue searching for new promising projects for investing.
Vitalk of course authoritative personality, but sometimes he too is wrong. A few days ago I saw a table of projects, there are the amounts of funds raised and to my great surprise they are still sitting in the ethereum. You know the current price of Ethereum. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. As soon as the market turns around, most of the projects will recover and start working. They can't even spend on marketing right now.
Yes, many projects lost about 10 times in their funds, if they are still sitting in the eth. So, it is very difficult for them to continue the development, because they haven't anought funds for that purpose right now. Maybe, if situation on the market will change, they start their working
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 22, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
For me, its a waste of money if the project you are investing in has no definite plan of executing the roadmaps in the long term plan, of course, we know already that every business needs a community support in order to make it in reality. I have tried investing in ICO and turns out to be a dead project, and i cant do anything about it.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 05:00:16 AM
Yes, they die because the current electronic money market is no longer engaged, and we are also discouraging and abandoning them now.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
Thats not that bad. Just think how many scams will die and how many bad coins will drop. Good projects and top coins will stay and that will help us with our future investments
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
Due to the lack of effective regulation in the cryptocurrency market, there are many fraudulent projects that push the market to the brink of death!
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
November 22, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
Some project are still working and developing but in the meantime many projects are really dead.Do you remember,last year Vitalik Buterin said that 90 % of icos are scam ? So we must admit that he was absolutely right.But still I continue searching for new promising projects for investing.
Vitalk of course authoritative personality, but sometimes he too is wrong. A few days ago I saw a table of projects, there are the amounts of funds raised and to my great surprise they are still sitting in the ethereum. You know the current price of Ethereum. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. As soon as the market turns around, most of the projects will recover and start working. They can't even spend on marketing right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:54:07 AM
Situations are different and sometimes even good projects can leave the arena for the reason that they are not finalized later!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Activity: 294
November 22, 2018, 04:29:53 AM
All projects without a working product, should quit the industry. The times when you could hold an ICO only with an idea have passed. Now we are entering the era, where we finally need working products to move the industry in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
Yes, because no one is going to invest in the ICO, because the risky market and the value of the coin are going down, only the strong projects they mobilized through the ICO. These are potential projects.
Activity: 252
November 22, 2018, 04:27:45 AM
Most of the projects are not made for further development, but only for getting instant profit, and that's why investment in such projects will not bring profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

right, for now many projects fail. in my opinion, this is not caused by those of the project, I think they are not looking for short-term benefits. however, this is caused by a lack of investors glancing at their tokens, so that their trade stagnates. that's why many projects fail.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market has reached its most difficult time. If the market continues to dump, the encryption market will also die.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 04:00:38 AM
Yes, that project was unsuccessful and they did not have a good idea to make their products popular with consumers, so I think we should not get involved much in the ICO project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?

I have previously invested in several projects. it makes me lose my money in half. because I learned from my previous experience, now before I make an investment, I will look at a number of projects that can make future prices more expensive. besides investing in ICO, I also invest now by buying some coins that have potential in the future. this is also part of avoiding dead projects.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
yeah many project dead due to their negligence and not proper development, and they are just rising money but do not improve their work. 
Activity: 248
November 22, 2018, 03:38:35 AM
Yes, but only experienced investors can judge, because now the cryptocurrency market is declining all the altcoins will fall hard to observe the death of the project, but the cryptocurrency take off those dead projects will not take off.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
Reckless investing of investors in bad crypto projects has been created by a large number of projects by scammers, now they have almost all ceased to exist, together with investors' money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 21, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
investors do not want to invest with big risks
therefore, new projects do not collect their capital very well, and already implemented ones lose their groundwork.
and many projects that they wanted to start ico - postponed for an indefinite time, until the market situation improves

Based on all this, we get a vicious circle in which the turnover of money for ICO is getting smaller, which in turn will lead to the fact that fewer projects will collect money using ICO, which means that there will be less bounty and less movement in the crypto market . But I think that these are all natural phenomena, and in the future, the ICO will return its popularity, because such is the cycle.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 21, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
A lot of projects now are dead because there is a lot of factor what they it happened. Maybe the people they sacred to invest to one project and because they have a lot of become dead once you invest this 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: