Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 56. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
Now even in prospective live projects activity of community much lower than on last year hype. Too much people was in cryptocurrencies only for quick and easy money not technologies.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
September 19, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
Many projects were born with the precise purpose of raising funds and dying. We know it.
But sometimes even very good projects can fail to start, and then achieve great success.
The only real weapon is the careful analysis, and - of course - a little luck.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
the project dead because it cannot meet the desired target and tries to trick investors into stealing their money. but not all projects end in fraud because there are many other projects that promise and can provide benefits to prize participants or investors.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
Long term is actually very risky, and only a small number of coins can survive for a long time. So, for the new currency, i usually sell it when i have a profit. As you said, many projects are dead. If you invest in these projects and not getting out yet, what your money that investing in it is all lose.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 05:59:49 AM
Only the worthy one will survive the competition. Other will eventually dead.
Activity: 4
September 17, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
Not everything last longer. Only worthy will survive.
Activity: 7
September 17, 2018, 05:58:14 AM
Nothing is forever in this world. Everything has their expiry time.
Activity: 24
September 17, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
This is bad about crypto many develops are dumping their coins and they will run , i can say one of this is Helbiz because of blockchains transparency we saw many unexplained transaction in their wallets for example that the tokens to be burn are sent to idex and they dump their tokens there which is so funny that they blamed a hacker did it . As we get more explanation from them they keep banning people in their telegram group only paid shillers remain their now !
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
This has become a natural thing because the project itself is getting bigger and also the intention behind it is sometimes just wanting to cheat to get lots of benefits,this is why many investors lose. they certainly suffered a lot of losses
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 12:43:15 AM
plenty of projects that in reality should die, however I do now not think that there might be some poor information on them now, nobody will bear in mind them, most significantly what they did for traders is from tokens, it's all
Activity: 653
September 17, 2018, 12:37:02 AM
Many project are dead because dropping price by bitcoin and ethereum, many project ico using etehreum for the payment and they have bought ico at higher price of eth, but now eth have drop and make ico price after listing at the market is drop.
Activity: 318
September 17, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
it is difficult to survive in the bloody market today unless the project has a strong team and strong community that still support the projects. besides that, they need to convince the investors to come to them and invest their money without afraid of the down of the market. but still, the investor needs to think and see the reality now and I think if the investor can see the chance for the project to increase, they will invest in that project.
copper member
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
We urge those of you looking for a solid project to be a part of to follow along or contact us at Bitbloq.io. After over 11 months of development and legal preparation, we are set to soft launch in the coming weeks. We hope to hear from you within discussion posts or through PM if you want to contribute to the main floor of our platform. We will host an exchange (integration allowance of all coins as well as crypto collectibles in the future), blockchain app marketplace, universal wallet integration (on or off platform), as well as a full research suite along with many other user focused features. We hope to bring you along our journey toward being the next generation asset control platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 16, 2018, 06:07:37 PM
I feel sad when people are talking about how they lost a lot money because they trusted and invested in scam projects. The market lose its reliability day by day. Hope everything gets better soon.
Activity: 190
September 16, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
I believe that most projects are looking for profit in the short term and in the future will lose their value, and many projects are scammers.
Projects aren't always going to allow you to make any money. Don't invest in the scams, they are not worth it.
Activity: 439
September 16, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
I usually trust the project I invest in. Otherwise what's the point? It just happens that the project does not meet my expectations and I lose money because of it. But this is also a certain experience, there is nothing to worry about. All when you come across scams, it's normal.
Activity: 199
September 16, 2018, 05:53:24 PM
I believe that most projects are looking for profit in the short term and in the future will lose their value, and many projects are scammers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
September 16, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
If the project fell in price then this does not mean that the project has died. Many teams are actively working on their projects, but the bear market leads to the fact that even good projects lose value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 16, 2018, 05:48:15 PM
In this market, most projects have the sole purpose of collecting some funds, and then dying.
There is no intention or effort in pursuing a true goal that implies the creation of value, and without the creation of value no project can be finalized.
We can only hope that natural selection, press really good projects.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
Many many projects are dead and even more will die, soon the market is no longer going to function in this unregulated way as it has been, and when it's getting regulated there's not much room for as much garbage as there is today. It's like the IT bubble, how many useless companies were made during this time and disappeared shortly afterwards?
Be careful with your investments, invest in actual real world usage things (and don't invest in anything that promises high returns as a selling point, because that's not how any serious business handles themselves)

If you do want to invest and don't want to get stuck with another bitconnect, I wrote a thread here you might find useful or maybe you have some input Smiley

Well said. I call them shit coins lol. I think All these will reduce when there is an effective ICO regulation body. Most shit coins are obvious, Like the other day I read about an ICO project, which main purpose was to enhance dating through blockchain. WTF? Shit coin lol  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: