Pages:
Author

Topic: Many projects are dead? - page 57. (Read 11973 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 16, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
This is eventually going to happen, not everything will survive, even the good ones are being a let down. This all depends on hard work by project team, good marketing and a sheer bit of luck. Now think, if you already have 20 million $ in account, whats your motivation of hard work? Won't you just churn out a new coin and go for another stupid ICO?
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 16, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
Yes, there are a lot of dead projects. Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and, accordingly, more and more people want to make money on it. Someone chooses good ways such as bounty, investment, trading, and someone runs an ICO to raise money and leave. Because of this, and it turns out such a sad situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 16, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
It really hard to predict the future of a project, i would have love to hold my coin for long but due to unsecured nature of the investment you have to play your cards well not to lose everything. So you can withdraw part of your investment when the market is gradually coming up and leave the rest for the future.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
Most likely, after this bloody correction, many projects will not survive, and this is good! only proven and strong projects will remain, and they will show good growth !
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
September 16, 2018, 05:11:41 PM
For projects to succeed, the project has to be worthwhile and the developers most be determined to make it work out. A project that has no impact may not make even if the developers are hardworking. Likewise, a good project with weak developers may not see the light of the day. When a good project is managed with strong developers, the project will succeed. Another issue is that there are too many coins/tokens entering the market at an alarming rate (in my opinion). I think the rate at which coins/tokens enter the market need some form of regulation. A check on the viability of a coin/token could help to strengthen the cryptocurrency industry. For now, it is a matter of personal adventure to make a choice of projects that will likely succeed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:57:04 PM
this opinion is true I see from many baounty and airdrop projects of what percentage is successful and the rest fails. with this we consider having to be more careful to follow a good project by analyzing it first and the trusted developer.
it happens that the problem is not even in the developers, but in the current situation on the crypto-currency market. Sergeyev's company has a lot of scammers and investors have become very little active. They prefer to buy coins more on the exchange. This has a very bad effect on the development of projects.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
this opinion is true I see from many baounty and airdrop projects of what percentage is successful and the rest fails. with this we consider having to be more careful to follow a good project by analyzing it first and the trusted developer.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
The question is: where can I find projects alive?
Many Icos have financed projects now unactive...
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:27:24 PM
That's normal when a new technology emerges, there are always people who rush to take a portion of the cake, that's why they create projects as fast as possible without actually thinking about how to make one, that happens a lot when you see 10 coins of the same type and with the same functions, at least 8 will fail.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
Often the project is not based on a product that really revolutionizes the industry. But there are times when projects that have a really worthwhile working product die because of absolutely inept marketing. And this, unfortunately, is not uncommon.
Activity: 66
September 16, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
Many projects are dead because they do not have a real life problem to solve or real life application.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 16, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
We are in a very long bear market. Most coins that don't have strong hold tends to die away. Projects that dev are still working with too real world solution will stand
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
I think that projects that even out of themselves something represented and their team of experts, in such a difficult time for the crypts is not easy to survive, but somehow they move, but the collected budgets are not the same as in the beginning and at difficult for developed...
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 03:48:28 PM
In practice, it turns out that about 50% of projects die within the first year. Think about it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
A lot of projects are already dead and even more will die. I think that more than half of the projects will be closed in the next six months, I'm talking about projects that have been able to raise funds.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
Yes, the author of many projects really died as it was predicted by many
Activity: 644
September 16, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Currently on the coinmarketcap site only about 1590 projects compared to at times more than 1700 projects. They have left many projects without developers or scam projects. I personally invested in some of these projects and lost a lot of money like bitconect and centra. Do you trust the projects you are investing in and will keep them for a long time until they succeed or are they just looking for profit in the short term?
Even if the ICO did manage to raised enough funds to move forward with the project, it doesn't mean the project will be successful. Some of them failed to deliver their roadmap and only good at making promises. That's why investors dumped the tokens and eventually the project will fail.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Yes, and I think it's all because of that. That the market correction is not over yet. Therefore, many projects fail. So without starting to work fully. But we will wait for restoration and normal work.
Activity: 434
September 16, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
Many projects are dead because of bad marketing performance or because it was scam from the start. Its sad to see that happens in crypto world. But there also many successful projects. You just need skills to indicate them
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
When investors stop investing money in a project, it leaves the market. His perspective falls, this is a normal trend in the crypto currency market. Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: