Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 39. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
August 30, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
I don't think the cryptocurrency market is dead. Many people always like to compare this year's trend with last year. This is a wrong way of comparing. This year, even if the market falls, we can profit from daily trading.
This kind of comparison is what we usually put forward. then disappointment disappears from our person. the name is business, there must be profit and loss especially activities that are active as bounty hunters.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
Crpyto is not dead
Agree with you, crypto is not dead to understand this you can just read the news where and how cryptocurrency is being embedded
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
For me crypto will not be dead or be obsolete in the future. As long as there are people continue to support this cryptocurrency im sure crypto will last a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
Many people say these things almost everyday, and they will do the same even after a few years. I think the best thing to do in this situation is to ignore all these conversations.
Activity: 454
August 30, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
The major challenge is that many people do not seem to understand the technique behind the operation of crypto. Hence, if things are not working the way they expect in crypto, they conclude that crypto is dead. Crypto has actually come to stay hence, I do not see it dying. I so much believe in the future of crypto such that I am not scared to invest in it to any length. A lot of people have been benefiting from crypto right from its inception and I know there is still much more opportunities to derive from crypto.  Therefore, crypto can never die.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:40:37 AM
it's alarmists that inflate panic, now there are many hamsters, it takes time that people are accustomed to new technologies
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 06:31:36 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

The crypto market is not dead but it is in an unstable state that causes panic and scare many people, I think it will continue to grow in the next 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 06:21:57 AM
Well, those who think crypto is dead might have their reasons, which to me is wrong. One thing i know is that you can only understand things based on the extent you can see and how far you have searched. Our experiences differ and our levels of exposure are different. I won't blame them for their opinion or resolution. Those of us that believe in crypto, and know that crypto is not dead, should continue to enjoy the benefits. Crypto is the best online venture for me.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 06:11:47 AM
I completely agree crypto the world has not died, just as we see it is the process of becoming in our financial system!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:09:58 AM
most people panic with the news circulating. we should be optimistic that crypto will stay alive for a long time. there is no reason if crypto must die for the near future, believe that this is only temporary and will soon improve. we need to instill suggestions in ourselves and full of confidence. crypto will remain successful.
Activity: 128
August 30, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
Cryptocurrency will never be dead, crypto is building the new history of currency. Cryptocurrency has many better nature than cash and it enable the cashless life. People are stupid to say that crypto will die.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Bitcoin has already been buried 8 times, and he, like an angel, rose and showed himself each time in a new guise. I remember back in 2013, many called the bitcoin pyramid, which will soon collapse, but as you can see it was built firmly does not fall.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 30, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
The crypto market will live as long as people believe in it and wait for something from it. Too much money from the outside is now on the market, and no one will simply let this money go.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 30, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
I don't think the cryptocurrency market is dead. Many people always like to compare this year's trend with last year. This is a wrong way of comparing. This year, even if the market falls, we can profit from daily trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
August 30, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
yes. crypto doesn't die and hold is a good step for us to do. I also often hear complaints from many disappointed people. I always thought to myself that the complaint was too stupid for me.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 05:58:22 AM
No it is not right crypto is not dead, you can say crypto currency is advance version of paper currency. this is the demand of the future, every old concept is rapidly changed now a days in new concept because coming years of advanced technology and every one  are habitual  of advanced technology and people are ready to adopt every new technology. so you cannot say crypto is dead, this will become a revolutionary change in coming years.but till now it is used for trading and making money online by bounty campaign.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 05:56:33 AM
I think you think so crypto currency is dead because it's downgraded in the market.
but for us believe in crypto it is normal to expect to wait to increase the market value for the token sales.
so it's wise to get more money out of money.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

yes in my opinion those who are desperate because of crypto are not in accordance with what they expected before. I think they are not ready to succeed with crypto and do not understand how to trade well and correctly, it has all the techniques. so my suggestion that still halfway to jump into the digital world is better to stop now. not your instant success, it needs hard work and struggle that is not easy
Activity: 4
August 30, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
Crypto will not die, even though many parties try to stop it, but in the end cryptolah will win. there is a term that matches the contents of "gravity always wins"
Activity: 151
August 30, 2018, 05:46:17 AM
basically, the crypto prices that down are a normal thing. keep calm and don't rush in making decisions because it will make us get a big loss. When the market is going down like this, do not panic sell because it will make the price of the coins in the market are getting down. certainly, it will make us get the big losses.
Pages:
Jump to: