Pages:
Author

Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not. - page 35. (Read 6008 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:07:53 PM
Although the price of the current encryption market has dropped a lot, I think the market will recover soon. What we need to do now is to wait patiently. Don't panic sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:59:49 PM
Of course, it is not dead, just many people have bought Bitcoin by 15000-20000$ and expensive altcoins, that's why they hate crypto and say such things ).
Coins like bitcoin and ethereum are not going to die just because the price crashed, but at the same time with the huge number of coins that we have in the market it is quite likely that a significant number of those coins are going to die in the next months or years because of the lack of funds.
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 03:01:01 AM
Yes,crypto will not die soon or even never die,this market is new and young,many people don't khow about it,it sure will have strong develop in the future,we will see
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 01, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Let him believe anything. Now they say that the crypt is dead, and when the next growth begins, everyone will begin to say the opposite. So it's temporary. There are always UPS and downs. This applies not only to scripts, but also to other areas of activity. So that growth still will.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
The crypto won't be dead this is for everlasting and this will be used in our future, for now, it is a new digital money technology I think crypto will replace fiat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
Hopefully, Bitcoin will increase today with other cryptocurrency because now it has just dropped the other crypto coins this year only happens.
Activity: 226
August 31, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
Crypto will never be dead. This is true that crypto is getting worse now, some people disappointed but it will recover soon. You should HODl your altcoins. Most of them will surely give you more profits in future.

Although , we can't predict the market of crypto but I believe this technology has a good potential in future so in fact it was encountered dump still there's a possibilities that it will explodes again. As you look in chart it's a king of worst crypto has but as long as still exist it has a bigger chance to have a real comeback.
copper member
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
Crypto will never be dead. This is true that crypto is getting worse now, some people disappointed but it will recover soon. You should HODl your altcoins. Most of them will surely give you more profits in future.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 31, 2018, 02:51:44 PM
Frankly speaking some of last week I'm also think like that but believe me that this is not happening , cryptocurrency is the future and it is demand of world.
Activity: 322
August 31, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
crypto will never die, because there are still many people interested in crypto besides crypto is the advancement of modern technology.

Activity: 133
August 31, 2018, 02:38:42 PM
Crypto is not dead and I don't think it is going to die anyways but many that do not believe in cryptocurrency would sprew trash against it to scare away investors.
Activity: 431
August 31, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
Like the quote Winston Churchill
" Pessimists see difficulties at every opportunity. Optimists see opportunities in every difficulty. "
So, let such people live, because they have no foresight how valuable is the crypto world to community or investor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
You read less and listen to people who do not understand cryptocurrency in any way, they can only let negative rumors and arguments. Krypto will never die, he is still very young!
Activity: 58
August 31, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
When bitcoin overcomes 20к Dollars - everyone will again invest the last money, as well as take loans.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
Cryptocurrencies, particularly bitcoin, have become in the world a refuge from monetary and economic crisis, and therefore the rate of mass adoption of bitcoin can also increase.
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
I think crypto will never die because it is introducing new technology and replacing pattern of our old currency. That's way all world is performing on single plateform. Various economy power countries are already giving there support to crypto because they know crypto is giving very strong digital currency concept and it will be future of world's currency.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
I think that people who say that crypto is a scam don't read white papers or perhaps event the forum. It's not that easy to convince someone...
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
crypto will not die as long as the internet network is still there and no one can delete it. crypto is a renewable technology where everyone can run it. only people who think narrowly that crypto is dead because now the situation is deteriorating and unstable. do not be easily affected by the current chaotic situation because crypto is a long-term investment.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
I think Crypto is still early, if anyone says die then they don't understand the facts, see MarketCap Cryptocurrencies which reaches more than $ 250 billion and this is a big number and takes a long time to die.
Activity: 490
August 31, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
I agree with you. Crypto isn't dead because it's impossible. I think it's unprofitable for many rich persons. They make money with cryptomarket and they won't allow kill this market.
Pages:
Jump to: