Pages:
Author

Topic: MAO 毛泽东, 大跃进, 无产阶级文化大革命 ALL JUST CULTURE - page 2. (Read 15389 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This coin is in Proof of Stake mode already. You can't mine it anymore. See my reply early to a similar query.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is there anypool to mine?
Activity: 69
14-10-2017, MAO ZEDONG is heading to $0.30 mark! Grin
No, OP_CLTV is not currently implemented. This may be a useful feature to have for potential escrow applications and atomic swaps. If you want to take a stab at it, maybe we can try to include it in the next release. Sad
Activity: 2
Is OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY implemented for this coin?
Probably, made some hype of this cultural coin to famousite it.
It will definitely do dis koin a lot of gootd impression.
Activity: 56
It looks interesting
For Chinese readers, I found the following site in mainland China that lists this coin. It is the Chinese version of www.coinmarketcap.com.

http://www.feixiaohao.com/currencies/mao-zedong/

非小号  (www.feixiaohao.com)  是国内首家最专业的数字货币行业大数据平台,中文版的coinmarketcap,专注于为数字货币用户提供数据分析,数据挖掘服务。我们拥有全球1000多个数字货币,170多家交易平台,5千多个交易对的数据资源,提供最专业的数字货币趋势分析,行情分析等多维度,全方位的分析服务。 未来发展的主要方向是数字货币行业大数据挖掘,数字货币相关工具应用。

我们努力为数字货币玩家,数字货币媒体从业人员创造更多“有价值”,“有权威”的数据分析服务,向用户提供与之相关的投资渠道,共同推动数字货币相关应用的发展,建立一个良好的数字货币生态圈。
Activity: 7
Hey guys what do you think about MAO moves on yobit these last days? Time to re-buy if I have already sold?  Shocked
By the way hello everyone and nice to meet you. I finally created my first account here

Nice to see you here, it's a big movement in this coin, please HODL TO THE MOON  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
Hey guys what do you think about MAO moves on yobit these last days? Time to re-buy if I have already sold?  Shocked
By the way hello everyone and nice to meet you. I finally created my first account here
I am not able to register to Yobit due to certain issues.

Any idea roughly when it will be available in Cryptopia?
Activity: 54
is there any discord or something to get updated fast and talk with community?
Activity: 77
Low supply, nice volumes, constant growth...well, I guess I am hooked.
The coin is in POS mode already. You can't mine it, but you can stake your coins to mint new ones.
Activity: 88
Living the dream...
Hi, where can i mine this? are there any active pools?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Hi, is there development? Is dev active? For some reason there was movement of prices and volume of this coin in Yobit! On the first page it is said that MAO is not a simple copy of any other coin, but why are there just posts here?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi Dev, any updates n development?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Activity: 127
On which exchange this coin trade?
Activity: 7