Pages:
Author

Topic: Marbles open thread - page 2. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
March 10, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
He's deleting comments he doesn't like in main thread .,  talks about escrow .. but he owns the donation addresses and he "will" ship it then to escrow another Trust me story from a no post account.

Why doesn't NANO have Masternodes .. Hmmm maybe because it has no Fee's ?

Its just another cashgrab using the NANO name  Inspired by Stone .. ye no shit .. Stone has yet to deliver anything and most likely wil not deliver anything.

He is going to contract Devs with OUR money .. If we where so inclined why wouldn't we go directly through a trusted escrow  what do we need him for ? as a Manager that will take XX% for posting on a forum everynow and then?

Now he changed the story a little bit saying it might be though to find experienced nano devs cuz its not standard tech .. because I posted that and he deleted it .. also asking Nano devs to get involved .. sure so I have Nothing but an idea  on how to ripoff your tech No idea how to make this work you want to make this for me and I take xx% ok ?

I hope people are smart enough not to give this guy any money.

^^ what he said.

Thank you for writing it in a clear concise manner.

I would have had a Tourette fit trying to articulate what you've said.

THIS IS JUST A FUCKING BLATANT SCAM BY A PATHETIC CUCK SUCKING FAGGOT.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
March 10, 2018, 07:27:56 AM
I changed my mind. I'll keep this thread open for FUDsters and all the good stuff will happen in the self moderated thread.

--snip

As for the infamous Stone, they are at the bleeding edge of tech not only with their zknarks, but also their capital management.
A very interesting concept "time limited donations". I would love to hear more about how that works. Maybe even the SEC will find it interesting. Speaking of, are you affiliated with that project in any way Coinky? just wondering

Some of the questions about how I will get things done, and so on, will not be getting a reply from now on.
They should look at the code when its done.

I will continue to be reasonable and we will see how it goes.

Update: The first post of this thread will continuously be updated as things move along. Only to keep things up to date, no misleading intended. You are free to take a screenshot.

Will wait how your project will come to reality. And yes, if you're really serious bout this, you can continue to advance this project and show what you've got. Because if the investors see that you can deliver your goals even if you're not adept to coding. Sorry to say that. But if you know how to maximize your means, then, you don't need to listen the negativity and just move on. Good luck!

He has NOTHING .. he wants US to give him MONEY so he can HIRE some DEV that will make the whole project for him/us.(If u believe what he's saying that is.)

When to start running masternode, and we want to know your team

He has nothing there is No team . he is ASKING FOR MONEY so he can Hire a dev to code the project .. its pure garbage .. probably so he doesnt have to answer and tech questions he cant answer.

He allready said he's Not a DEV he CAN NOT DO THIS HE WILL HIRE SOMEONE WITH OUR MONEY TO TRY AND MAKE IT.

WHY would be trust HIM a no post account to run a project like this instead of a Trusted experianced dev / Escrow .. short answer we shouldnt.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
March 10, 2018, 07:21:24 AM
He's deleting comments he doesn't like in main thread .,  talks about escrow .. but he owns the donation addresses and he "will" ship it then to escrow another Trust me story from a no post account.

Why doesn't NANO have Masternodes .. Hmmm maybe because it has no Fee's ?

Its just another cashgrab using the NANO name  Inspired by Stone .. ye no shit .. Stone has yet to deliver anything and most likely wil not deliver anything.

He is going to contract Devs with OUR money .. If we where so inclined why wouldn't we go directly through a trusted escrow  what do we need him for ? as a Manager that will take XX% for posting on a forum everynow and then?

Now he changed the story a little bit saying it might be though to find experienced nano devs cuz its not standard tech .. because I posted that and he deleted it .. also asking Nano devs to get involved .. sure so I have Nothing but an idea  on how to ripoff your tech No idea how to make this work you want to make this for me and I take xx% ok ?

I hope people are smart enough not to give this guy any money.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
When to start running masternode, and we want to know your team
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
March 10, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
March 09, 2018, 05:37:47 PM
I changed my mind. I'll keep this thread open for FUDsters and all the good stuff will happen in the self moderated thread.

--snip

As for the infamous Stone, they are at the bleeding edge of tech not only with their zknarks, but also their capital management.
A very interesting concept "time limited donations". I would love to hear more about how that works. Maybe even the SEC will find it interesting. Speaking of, are you affiliated with that project in any way Coinky? just wondering

Some of the questions about how I will get things done, and so on, will not be getting a reply from now on.

Update: The first post of this thread will continuously be updated as things move along. Only to keep things up to date, no misleading intended. You are free to take a screenshot.

Will wait how your project will come to reality. And yes, if you're really serious bout this, you can continue to advance this project and show what you've got. Because if the investors see that you can deliver your goals even if you're not adept to coding. Sorry to say that. But if you know how to maximize your means, then, you don't need to listen the negativity and just move on. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 09, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

I am really tired of this scam posts. Manta, Stone, Instant Tx's how many are going to get away with users funds?
Don't worry. You can use escrow soon.  Cool Eagerly waiting for the provider to confirm.

Edit: Will have to wait at least 3 days.
Activity: 113
March 09, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

I am really tired of this scam posts. Manta, Stone, Instant Tx's how many are going to get away with users funds?
copper member
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 09, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

I want to finish a masternode and light clients feature( with snapshots) before the end of the year. I am planning to start working on RingCT's in 2019.

I and only I will decide how distribution is going to happen. Things are not settled. I will allocated more in an area if people would like that, or I could also just stick to a captcha, some for future bounties, and burn the rest.
I am inspired by Oprah: "you get a MN and you get a MN" . I mean it...
 Thanks for all your support Coinky. I think I have made it clear how things stand around here.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
 I like your idea, I would gladly take part in your project (I participated in the nano since February of last year, and went with them from the very beginning), but it seems to me that you did not start the distribution correctly, and the nano did not ask for donations ..

Mining and distribution
• The full distribution of the coin is made through official captcha as the most democratic and affordable way of distribution.
• The unallocated balance is burnt, 7,000,000 NANO is reserved for the development fund.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751492.0

I think the whole secret was that anyone could take part without an investment, it was necessary to have only a desire and patience, and then it's up to everyone to do with coins, sell or keep, the most patient ones won ..
 in any case, your tweet and will be watching your project https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/971932634195603456
Activity: 34
March 08, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
Ring CT's - works starts 1st quarter of 2019
Exchange - 1st quarter of 2019
Faucet - 2nd quarter of 2019
Bulletproofs - 2nd quarter of 2019

Is this next year project ?
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 10:23:46 PM
So,you are not a dev?
You just  have some idea and looking for devs?
It's not the question if I am worried or if I want some of you coins.I just want to know How much donations you are looking for and how do you plan to use

I am not against donations,but considering the previous donation scams,I am skeptical of projects seeking donations withe zero work
This is correct. Devs will do most of the heavy lifting, and right now it's only an idea. There is no fixed sum, and no deadline( unless escrow).  I am looking for all the money that I can get. I don't expect any millions anytime soon. I plan to use it entirely on this project.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation

I am also against scammers and I want to take as many steps as possible to give Marbles credibility and transparency.

In simple words.You got inspired and read DAG+privacy coin thread.Just have idea..want money (donations) to hire devs ..and make a coin

This is thread is just  a pitch ,to seek donations !

Why don't your post your bio or linked-in profile, so that the perspective donators will have an idea about your capabilities

copper member
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 08, 2018, 09:11:15 PM
So,you are not a dev?
You just  have some idea and looking for devs?
It's not the question if I am worried or if I want some of you coins.I just want to know How much donations you are looking for and how do you plan to use

I am not against donations,but considering the previous donation scams,I am skeptical of projects seeking donations withe zero work
This is correct. Devs will do most of the heavy lifting, and right now it's only an idea. There is no fixed sum, and no deadline( unless escrow).  I am looking for all the money that I can get. I don't expect any millions anytime soon. I plan to use it entirely on this project.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation

I am also against scammers and I want to take as many steps as possible to give Marbles credibility and transparency.
March 08, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

OK.Can you let me know what for you need donations at this stage ? How much you are looking raise and what do you plan to do with the donations/funds?
Cos,except 100 lines of essay in the OP,you have nothing ready yet.

You can always do a crowdsale/donations,for exchange listing etc at appropriate time
   I want to be able to pay devs (and why not a graphic designer). Don't forget that this is not an ICO, so there is no minimum threshold. If you are worried you can either wait for the escrow version - might happen in BTC since I received an offer from a TOP escrow provider after I reached out -  or simply buy when the captcha launches.
I want to get people interested in the project, and to get as much help as possible.

Right now there is only little to show, but I will release a webpage, and whitepaper before the 1st of May. Obviously twitter, slack, telegram, discord, reddit, irc - whatever people prefer. Thank you for your support.
[/quote]

So,you are not a dev?
You just  have some idea and looking for devs?

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
March 08, 2018, 08:11:23 PM
hmmm..  This was an interesting read.  You seem legitimate, and your plan for this coin seems well thought out.  I'm always weary of these "donation" coins now.  I guess it's a different way of doing things, but I get with the way the coin works its not really possible to just do some POW launch.  I don't think there's another coin working on the same system as nano that has masternodes, so thats a first. 

I'll be keeping my eye on this and keeping tabs until you launch the official ANN.  Interested to see where this goes.
copper member
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 08, 2018, 08:04:18 PM
I appreciate the fact that you decided to address our concerns and open a new thread. It seems that you are really serious about the project and because of that I wish you all the luck, and if you ever need help, I might even help. But even so, there's one more problem that I see. You said in the other thread that you don't have that much experience when it comes to programming which means that you're estimated delivery times may be way off. So you're basically asking people to fund a project that has high chances of not succeeding and even if it does, it will take a long time. What's your plan? Are you looking to hire a bunch of developers and rely on them to bring your idea to life? I'm asking because I'm also working on a personal project.

Yes, exactly that. I will hire a dev. I will make sure that the work gets done, before any payments, etc.
I will critique the code as it is developed and dictate what will be used and how. Then I will check if it is correct with at least 2 other devs that have experience. Remember how it took RaiBlocks 2 years to write the code with a big team of devs. I will look into maybe teaming up with them. I don't really think this project can directly compete with RaiBlocks.

I would like to have an agile style with Marbles, and any "winner" features will probably get ported to the more mature RaiBlocks.
    If there are no devs that want to team up, and nobody who knows how Masternodes truely work and needs some cash( or is interested in the lattice structure)...then in the summer I should start slowly getting it done myself. I have a little BTC so I will still likely pay to get help. If it gets done and no one is around,  will do a few giveaways for loyal community members, and some marketing bounties.

An airdop for Nano holders would also be an interesting possibility, and is not out of the question.

Anyway, I will definitely do an escrow for donations and will update when its available. And that means that if not completed before said deadline, I will then keep the non-escrowed donations for future work and return the rest.

This is the PreAnn so there is still time. Wish you luck with your project, and hope to stay in touch.

Thanks for the generally positive feedback Smiley I didn't know of such alts. Could you name any coins? I am thinking a local client that can run on a smartphone, with ultra low fees and instant tx's. Web implementation/apps that use a central server don't count.
Probably Dash is a good candidate? Though its a bit complicated the way they do it.
Hopefully Marbles will have way lower fees, because there is no POW.

OK.Can you let me know what for you need donations at this stage ? How much you are looking raise and what do you plan to do with the donations/funds?

You can always do a crowdsale/donations,for exchange listing etc at appropriate time
   I want to be able to pay devs (and why not a graphic designer). Don't forget that this is not an ICO, so there is no minimum threshold. If you are worried you can either wait for the escrow version - might happen in BTC since I received an offer from a TOP escrow provider after I reached out -  or simply buy when the captcha launches.
I want to get people interested in the project, and to get as much help as possible.

Right now there is only little to show, but I will release a webpage, and whitepaper before the 1st of May. Obviously twitter, slack, telegram, discord, reddit, irc - whatever people prefer. Thank you for your support.
March 08, 2018, 07:55:47 PM
Thanks for the generally positive feedback Smiley I didn't know of such alts. Could you name any coins? I am thinking a local client that can run on a smartphone, with ultra low fees and instant tx's. Web implementation/apps that use a central server don't count.
Probably Dash is a good candidate? Though its a bit complicated the way they do it.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 07:38:38 PM
I appreciate the fact that you decided to address our concerns and open a new thread. It seems that you are really serious about the project and because of that I wish you all the luck, and if you ever need help, I might even help. But even so, there's one more problem that I see. You said in the other thread that you don't have that much experience when it comes to programming which means that you're estimated delivery times may be way off. So you're basically asking people to fund a project that has high chances of not succeeding and even if it does, it will take a long time. What's your plan? Are you looking to hire a bunch of developers and rely on them to bring your idea to life? I'm asking because I'm also working on a personal project.

That's a good question
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 08, 2018, 07:11:39 PM
copper member
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 08, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: