Pages:
Author

Topic: Marbles open thread - page 3. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
March 08, 2018, 06:08:32 PM
From the sound of it, he's pretty serious of what he wanted to embark on. Though the features of Marbles have been introduced to other altcoins already, but if the dev is really serious in developing this and have constant communication with the community, he can build loyal supporters here. He just don't need to break the supporters' trust.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
Right so another scam. Anyone know of a project that is not obviously a scam? This is getting tiring.

Exactly what I was saying on previous thread...never fails, within first few comments is always SCAM...on every single thread

Why do you think it's a scam? Have you reached out to dev to have your questions answered?
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 08, 2018, 05:41:09 PM
Thanks for the shout-out. You came across as earnest in the original thread so I thought I'd state my immediate concerns to see how you'd respond.

Watching and wishing you luck!
Thanks for the warm welcome, very much appreciate it.
Right so another scam. Anyone know of a project that is not obviously a scam? This is getting tiring.
Please voice how you would like your concern to be addressed.
Activity: 3
March 08, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
March 08, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
Thanks for the shout-out. You came across as earnest in the original thread so I thought I'd state my immediate concerns to see how you'd respond.

Watching and wishing you luck!
copper member
Activity: 22
✅✅✅Marbles✅✅✅
March 08, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
Hi. This is a secondary non-moderated version of a self-regulated thread. Main thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annmarbles-3088596

Pages:
Jump to: