Pages:
Author

Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO - page 2. (Read 43051 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone
July 09, 2019, 02:51:51 PM
Meet LH-Crypto in Barcelona

Again, restless staff members of LH-Crypto Development Department zip suitcases for a business trip to north of Spain, to the majestic city of Barcelona.

There, one of the most significant global Forex events takes place between July 10 and 11 - Barcelona Trading Conference.

Meet our charming ladies there: they will answer all your questions concerning our project and will be a good company as well.

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 06, 2019, 01:12:24 PM
Price has gone through the roof in the last day. Smiley
July 05, 2019, 10:35:28 AM
MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN | Market review by LH-Crypto | 2019.07.05

Watch in the next episode LH-Crypto Weekly Analysis:

➡Bitcoin is gliding down, but it is still full of surprises – what to expect next?

➡What sportswear company is again riding high?

➡How new investment instruments change the face of crypto.

Stay tuned to know the latest crypto news. Learn from the best – check our news:

https://bit.ly/2XoKvbs

📹 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_FbXck3kY
July 04, 2019, 03:04:07 PM
KILIMANJARO 5: CONQUEST DONE!

This is it - the moment we have all been waiting for: LH-Crypto corporate flag is waving on the top of Kilimanjaro.

Behind are exhaustion and physical pain; behind are hesitations and unbeatable obstacles. Each traveler managed to do impossible – got over himself, stepped out of the comfort zone – and withstood all the trials of Sacred Mountain, both as human and as member of LH-Crypto team.

And the reward is magnificent scenery right from the top of one of the world’s highest peaks. Every adventurer is coming back hope, safe and alive, to plunge into work routine.

There is indeed a lot to do: now we are ready to announce the surprise, which we elaborated for our clients. LH-Crypto grants its clients, both current and future, with ‘Kilimanjaro Bonus’ – an unparalleled generous offer. See the attached video for details of how to get the bonus.

📹https://youtu.be/Gj9larXQz_Q

July 02, 2019, 12:55:08 PM
When are you gonna implement LHcoin as a deposit and withdrawal currency? It has been promised in your March digest. Its July

According to the roadmap, this will happen in autumn.
Activity: 3
July 01, 2019, 03:24:18 PM
When are you gonna implement LHcoin as a deposit and withdrawal currency? It has been promised in your March digest. Its July
July 01, 2019, 02:49:40 AM
🚀June Digest

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

We're in the middle of summer, and LH-Crypto is working day and night to make trading even more user-friendly for our clients.

In June

✅We developed new programmes for referral and CPA partnership

✅Our site is available in one more version - now in Thai

✅We introduced new types of payment systems for deposits and withdrawals

✅The most active representatives of our team climbed up the great Mount Kilimanjaro and made a series of "how-it-was" reports https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-16Perwvhk&list=PLgplrxib3gD3XZo0_sUDglbXK4HIeBrCz

We're planning to:

✔Keep translating LH-Crypto to new languages

✔Visit several international events of interest

✔Add new deposit currencies

✔Finish the series of reports about Kilimanjaro; in the fifth video Alexander Smirnoff, the Head of Audit and Control, will announce the special bonus for our traders

Keep up with LH-Crypto news!

June 28, 2019, 11:23:51 AM
New Deposit Method

Dear clients!

LH-Crypto is working hard to provide clients with high quality user-friendly services for crypto-trading: This month our team added a new deposit method – e-vouchers Vload.

Vload is a secure method to pay online, 24/7 support and vouchers for EUR and USD from 10 to 25 000 EUR/USD.

You can deposit with VLOAD in the Clients' Area, for all types of accounts. How to deposit:

✅Go to the Clients’ Area 👉 https://www.lh-crypto.com/cabinet/dashboard

✅Choose Vload as your deposit method

✅The system will redirect you to Vload site 👉 https://www.vload.expert/buy

✅Log in or register on their site

✅After your e-mail is verified, purchase a voucher

✅Copy the Voucher PIN

✅Come back to LH-Crypto site, to the Clients’ Area 👉https://www.lh-crypto.com/cabinet/dashboard

✅Deposit funds to your account with the Voucher PIN.

Stay tuned!

June 27, 2019, 04:25:04 PM
Watch for Independence Day

Dear traders!

Please keep in mind that next week America is celebrating the Independence Day!

Due to the holidays, the exchanges trading hours will change. On July 3rd the New York Exchange will finish its working day at 1 PM. On July 4th the Exchange will be off for the holiday.

Please keep that in mind and be careful while trading stocks of American companies or American indices.

LH-Crypto Team

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
June 27, 2019, 12:15:44 PM
I forgot for LH token bounty swap, now see the previous posts. is it now late for that?

yes it's too late for that. tokens were burned

"Too late" is just "too simple" for your side.

It is never to late and if the team missed a clear and public release of the information about a deadline for a swap, than it is your chance obligation to find a way to resolve that issue for a handful of user that still have an interest in using and supporting your product(s) but got hit by burning the tokens that belong to those (us).

f.e. the CEO (or whoever decided against transparency) might swap new tokens for old ones from his own wallet, it is rich enough.

Date was known

I get the feeling we are talking about different topics? This post you use as proof of information doesn´t indicate any relation to a token-swap nor gives the reader any clear direction.

Kind reminder

I think they did mention this before but the not all was able to read it? Was it their fault? Because they should be sending emails about it right, which they did not. I have bounty tokens I have swapped but I haven't sold any of it because its value is even less than a dollar. It would just be a waste of gas.

I and many other users read about the need to exchange bounty tokens for LHCoin on social networks, on the ICO website and many times in a telegram chat. An instruction has even been published on the ICO website.

If so, why is it impossible for anybody to post an official link or a screenshot of the newsletter sent?

I´ve done f.e. that translation and that way (possibly) helped the project-responsibles raising money during the ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26279981 and now stand around with worthless tokens in hand.
I do sympathize somewhat -- you did put in a lot of work. But, they did uphold their end of the deal: they paid you in the bounty tokens owed for the work done.

I'll be blunt: like others, including myself, that had bounty tokens of any amount, it was your responsibility to change them to full on L&H Coins in a timely manner. But, you basically sat on your butt and let things rest for a very long period of time, and are now surprised that the deadline for converting the bounty tokens has long since passed.

You're trying to use whatever rules-lawyering you can to try to get them to exchange the tokens, despite them openly and blatantly saying it's too late and you've got a snowball's chance in hell of it occurring. It's your own fault.

Accept that your mistake cost you the tokens, and if a similar situation occurs in the future (working in exchange for tokens, et cetera), don't waste them by sitting on your butt for months on end.

Just move on. It ain't happening.

Thanks for taking your time to try finally ending me claiming.

A) I never sit on my butt for to long, in fact since January 2018 I´m in 2 jobs that take approx. 100 hrs/week. Personal choice, nothing to complain about.

B) Of course I have to follow the projects myself. And even with a lack of time, I did and do that. Anyway when I am invested in project, which wants to be considered "professional" and path a way for themself, I rely on the "main-sources" of information.

That said I am in the mailing-list of LH Crypto and receive regular updates. Since I never received an mail stating that I have to act.

Not just that but also on SocialMedia I never found that sort of investor-info.

And that´s the only thing I am asking for, a professional & clear statement that indicates I´ve missed te boat.

Since now nobody was able to provide that.

Kind reminder

Kind reminder.

(Just for the records: In case it looks like, I am not here to disturb the atmosphere in the ANN and will move on, just let us get that topic solved sooner or later so that we both can close that file.)
June 27, 2019, 01:22:11 AM
LH-Crypto Is Looking For Partners Among Traders, Bloggers and Analysts!

A year after the launch of the platform, LH-Crypto launches an affiliate program for traders who want to develop together with the broker.

http://cryptoconsulting.info/blog/2019/06/25/lh-crypto-is-looking-for-partners-among-traders-bloggers-and-analysts/

June 25, 2019, 11:37:31 AM

Kilimanjaro 4: 6000 meters above the sea level

LH-Crypto team continues the testing journey to the top of Kilimanjaro.

The level of 6000 meters above the sea level is behind, and our travelers are above the clouds as well now.

Yet, the closer their goal, the harder it gets, as it always happens in life.

What is waiting next? Will our heroes reach their goal or just give up?

Will they finally reveal their secret gift that LH-Crypto prepared for the reports viewers?

Keep an eye on the adventures of crypto-alpinists and have all of your questions answered!

https://www.lh-crypto.com/news/kilimanjaro-4--6000-meters-above-the-sea-level.html
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 24, 2019, 04:27:59 AM
Is the project exactly alive?

Yes, this project is alive.
The team is  active and does not seem to plan to disappear.

But why then the price of a coin does not increase? What is the use of their activity if it does not bring results?!

And what result do you want? Increase the price? Try to start to remember because of what prices generally form on tokens.

What are you talking about?! it seems that the price itself does not bother you at all.

I care about the price. But I'm not fixated on it. I can understand why the price is what it is today. Just because the price of any token is formed by the “demand” for this token. And what kind of demand can we talk about if the coin is not used anywhere else?

Want to talk about the price - wait for the start of use of the coin, and then watch.
June 24, 2019, 04:20:32 AM

But why then the price of a coin does not increase? What is the use of their activity if it does not bring results?!

And what result do you want? Increase the price? Try to start to remember because of what prices generally form on tokens.
June 24, 2019, 04:15:55 AM

Activity: 63
June 24, 2019, 04:07:07 AM
June 17, 2019, 12:32:45 PM
Kilimanjaro 3: the top is closer

Here’s the third of the five-series report from LH-Crypto expedition to the highest peak of Africa.

The peak is coming closer and bringing new challenges.

How to save yourself from dangers like malaria, yellow fever and other deathly diseases that are widely spread in the South?

What is it like to sleep at an altitude of three thousands meters above the sea level?

Learn more in our third episode!

Watch the videos from Kilimanjaro and keep in mind: soon we will all find out what unusual gift LH-Crypto broker prepared for its viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ai1UkdEUw
June 17, 2019, 05:13:14 AM
How are you going to create demand for the project token?

After the integration of LHCoin into the cryptobroker, it will serve as the internal currency of our product. You will be able to use it to buy additional leverage, which will have a positive impact on your profits.
Activity: 63
June 17, 2019, 01:58:28 AM
How are you going to create demand for the project token?
June 12, 2019, 04:13:04 AM
Doesn't it seem to you that your broker has too much commission when closing positions?

No. It's not like that. Do not compare transactions through a broker with transactions through an ordinary exchange. Trading on the broker is conducted with the use of margin leverage, so the commissions are more than those that you would pay without the use of leverage on the exchange. Review the specifications section. https://www.lh-crypto.com/services/specifications/
Pages:
Jump to: