Pages:
Author

Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO - page 3. (Read 43051 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 02:19:41 AM
Doesn't it seem to you that your broker has too much commission when closing positions?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone
June 11, 2019, 01:14:24 AM
Conquering Kilimanjaro: part 2

Dear clients!

Welcome the second episode of the video-reports from the Mount Kilimanjaro, the magnificent mysterious top of Africa. Secrets of a real Tanzanian coffee, special rations for mountain climbers, astonishing nature of the National park at the foot of the mountain and a little sneak on the locals’ everyday life: we have it all in our video.

And that’s not all! Alexander Smirnoff, the Head of Audit and Control, will share more insights on the generous gift that LH-Crypto prepared for you, our clients. What is the gift? It’s a surprise! Learn more in the following episodes…

👉https://www.lh-crypto.com/news/conquering-kilimanjaro-part-2.html
June 06, 2019, 05:01:19 PM
Do you think it can really make a profit? In fact, you are a link that can pave the way for traders from traditional markets to cryptocurrency space. But how willingly do people try cryptocurrency trading?

We offer trade of cryptocurrency as well as the tools which are familiar to many traders. The main task of any trader is to make a profit. We have created and developed a convenient platform within which the user will not be limited by anything and will be able to earn on any instruments interesting to them.
Different people are trying to use the platform. But it is still too early to judge how willingly they do it. The market has barely woken up after a long winter and cryptocurrencies are just beginning to gain popularity again. We are confident that with the return of the former popularity of this market, the interest in cryptocurrency trading will increase many times.
June 04, 2019, 11:59:54 AM
What is the essence of "LH crypto" broker? Why not enter the crypto on the old broker?

https://www.lh-crypto.com/about/ more information

old site was for ico.

You can open trading accounts in major cryptocurrencies – BTC, ETH, LTC, etc

The list of accepted cryptocurrencies is constantly growing.

Regardless of the currency of your deposit, you can make trading operations with the whole range of trading instruments on equal terms.
June 04, 2019, 10:46:30 AM
Video Reports from Kilimanjaro

Dear clients!

We have some wonderful news for you! LH-Crypto team set off to an adventurous journey to the Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest peak of Africa! We prepared a series of five video reports for you to show their trying and rewarding trip, but that’s not all!

In these video reports one of the peak conquerors, Alexandr Smirnoff, the Head of Audit and Control, is going to announce the generous special offer we prepared for you – don’t miss the next episodes with more details about the gifts!

https://youtu.be/H-16Perwvhk
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 03, 2019, 06:47:31 AM
What is the essence of "LH crypto" broker? Why not enter the crypto on the old broker?
June 01, 2019, 05:52:39 AM
May digest

Dear clients!

Here comes the summer – the time of vacations and new discoveries, still, LH-Crypto team is not going to slow down at all.

In May:

✅ The world finally saw Uber IPO;

✅LH-Crypto site has been translated into Vietnamese;

✅LH-Crypto visited iFX Expo Cyprus for the second time. The event fueled several contracts with new liquidity providers, which means that soon LH-Crypto assets list is going to be increased. Read more about the expo here.

What we’re planning to do next:

☑Even more partnership programmes. Working with LH-Crypto is going to be more interesting and profitable than ever before!

☑LH-Crypto site translated into Thai;

☑New trading assets added to the list.

Follow our news and stay tuned!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
June 01, 2019, 05:12:39 AM
I forgot for LH token bounty swap, now see the previous posts. is it now late for that?

yes it's too late for that. tokens were burned

"Too late" is just "too simple" for your side.

It is never to late and if the team missed a clear and public release of the information about a deadline for a swap, than it is your chance obligation to find a way to resolve that issue for a handful of user that still have an interest in using and supporting your product(s) but got hit by burning the tokens that belong to those (us).

f.e. the CEO (or whoever decided against transparency) might swap new tokens for old ones from his own wallet, it is rich enough.

Date was known

I get the feeling we are talking about different topics? This post you use as proof of information doesn´t indicate any relation to a token-swap nor gives the reader any clear direction.

Kind reminder

I think they did mention this before but the not all was able to read it? Was it their fault? Because they should be sending emails about it right, which they did not. I have bounty tokens I have swapped but I haven't sold any of it because its value is even less than a dollar. It would just be a waste of gas.

I and many other users read about the need to exchange bounty tokens for LHCoin on social networks, on the ICO website and many times in a telegram chat. An instruction has even been published on the ICO website.

If so, why is it impossible for anybody to post an official link or a screenshot of the newsletter sent?

I´ve done f.e. that translation and that way (possibly) helped the project-responsibles raising money during the ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26279981 and now stand around with worthless tokens in hand.
I do sympathize somewhat -- you did put in a lot of work. But, they did uphold their end of the deal: they paid you in the bounty tokens owed for the work done.

I'll be blunt: like others, including myself, that had bounty tokens of any amount, it was your responsibility to change them to full on L&H Coins in a timely manner. But, you basically sat on your butt and let things rest for a very long period of time, and are now surprised that the deadline for converting the bounty tokens has long since passed.

You're trying to use whatever rules-lawyering you can to try to get them to exchange the tokens, despite them openly and blatantly saying it's too late and you've got a snowball's chance in hell of it occurring. It's your own fault.

Accept that your mistake cost you the tokens, and if a similar situation occurs in the future (working in exchange for tokens, et cetera), don't waste them by sitting on your butt for months on end.

Just move on. It ain't happening.

Thanks for taking your time to try finally ending me claiming.

A) I never sit on my butt for to long, in fact since January 2018 I´m in 2 jobs that take approx. 100 hrs/week. Personal choice, nothing to complain about.

B) Of course I have to follow the projects myself. And even with a lack of time, I did and do that. Anyway when I am invested in project, which wants to be considered "professional" and path a way for themself, I rely on the "main-sources" of information.

That said I am in the mailing-list of LH Crypto and receive regular updates. Since I never received an mail stating that I have to act.

Not just that but also on SocialMedia I never found that sort of investor-info.

And that´s the only thing I am asking for, a professional & clear statement that indicates I´ve missed te boat.

Since now nobody was able to provide that.

Kind reminder
Activity: 36
I invested in ICO. I did not receive you from this date or 1 coin
I have been training for some time using your demo account. But trading is very simple. Are there people here who use the platform too? Tell me, is it really so easy to trade with this broker, or is the difficulty level in the demo version greatly reduced?

You should try Start, Standard and Pro. We do everything for easy trade.

Start, Standard and Pro services are designed for real trading. These services differ by the minimum requirements to the first deposit and by the required client data.
The higher is the service type, the higher are daily limits for automated withdrawal. Also, the type of service influences your leverage, spreads and commission.

Could you tell us more about the minimum deposit? How much money do I need to confidently trade on a real account?

The services type depends on the amount of your deposit. The Start service start from 10 EUR, Standard service is equivalent to 250 EUR and for Pro services you need the min deposit of 10’000 EUR. See more in Trading options section.

https://www.lh-crypto.com/services/specifications/

Explain exactly how leverage works?

You can make trading operations with amounts that are much bigger than your own funds.

The proportion of your own funds and funds available for trading operations is called leverage. A higher leverage brings more profit if your forecast is right.

LH-CRYPTO has one of the best offers in the industry. The leverage for cryptocurrencies is up to 1:100 and up to 1:500 for the fiat (regular) currencies.

The amount of leverage depends on the type of your service and the amount of your deposit.
I have been training for some time using your demo account. But trading is very simple. Are there people here who use the platform too? Tell me, is it really so easy to trade with this broker, or is the difficulty level in the demo version greatly reduced?

Start, Standard and Pro services are designed for real trading. These services differ by the minimum requirements to the first deposit and by the required client data.
The higher is the service type, the higher are daily limits for automated withdrawal. Also, the type of service influences your leverage, spreads and commission.

Could you tell us more about the minimum deposit? How much money do I need to confidently trade on a real account?

The services type depends on the amount of your deposit. The Start service start from 10 EUR, Standard service is equivalent to 250 EUR and for Pro services you need the min deposit of 10’000 EUR. See more in Trading options section.

https://www.lh-crypto.com/services/specifications/
LH-Crypto visits Cyprus

On May 21-23 Limassol, the business capital of Cyprus, welcomed the annual Forex exhibition – iFX Expo 2019.

It’s not our first iFX Expo event, but our team has a special soft spot for the Cyprus event. LH-Crypto was delighted to visit the event, have numerous meetings, agree on new contracts with liquidity providers, etc.

Soon, very soon the list of assets traded at LH-Crypto is going to be increased again!

Hello, I would like to see my LHC token investment in green numbers. When you at least make coin usefull finally? Bull market is starting and it is the best time to make LHCoin great again!

I look at the price through Blockfolio. Yesterday, LHCoin showed good growth. I am sure that over time, this coin will become very strong.

thank you for your opinion

Love is the answer
I forgot for LH token bounty swap, now see the previous posts. is it now late for that?

It is never to late and if the team missed a clear and public release of the information about a deadline for a swap, than it is your chance obligation to find a way to resolve that issue for a handful of user that still have an interest in using and supporting your product(s) but got hit by burning the tokens that belong to those (us).

f.e. the CEO (or whoever decided against transparency) might swap new tokens for old ones from his own wallet, it is rich enough.

Date was known

I get the feeling we are talking about different topics? This post you use as proof of information doesn´t indicate any relation to a token-swap nor gives the reader any clear direction.

Kind reminder

I think they did mention this before but the not all was able to read it? Was it their fault? Because they should be sending emails about it right, which they did not. I have bounty tokens I have swapped but I haven't sold any of it because its value is even less than a dollar. It would just be a waste of gas.

I and many other users read about the need to exchange bounty tokens for LHCoin on social networks, on the ICO website and many times in a telegram chat. An instruction has even been published on the ICO website.

If so, why is it impossible for anybody to post an official link or a screenshot of the newsletter sent?

I´ve done f.e. that translation and that way (possibly) helped the project-responsibles raising money during the ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26279981 and now stand around with worthless tokens in hand.
I do sympathize somewhat -- you did put in a lot of work. But, they did uphold their end of the deal: they paid you in the bounty tokens owed for the work done.

I'll be blunt: like others, including myself, that had bounty tokens of any amount, it was your responsibility to change them to full on L&H Coins in a timely manner. But, you basically sat on your butt and let things rest for a very long period of time, and are now surprised that the deadline for converting the bounty tokens has long since passed.

You're trying to use whatever rules-lawyering you can to try to get them to exchange the tokens, despite them openly and blatantly saying it's too late and you've got a snowball's chance in hell of it occurring. It's your own fault.

Accept that your mistake cost you the tokens, and if a similar situation occurs in the future (working in exchange for tokens, et cetera), don't waste them by sitting on your butt for months on end.

Thanks for taking your time to try finally ending me claiming.

A) I never sit on my butt for to long, in fact since January 2018 I´m in 2 jobs that take approx. 100 hrs/week. Personal choice, nothing to complain about.

B) Of course I have to follow the projects myself. And even with a lack of time, I did and do that. Anyway when I am invested in project, which wants to be considered "professional" and path a way for themself, I rely on the "main-sources" of information.

That said I am in the mailing-list of LH Crypto and receive regular updates. Since I never received an mail stating that I have to act.

Not just that but also on SocialMedia I never found that sort of investor-info.

And that´s the only thing I am asking for, a professional & clear statement that indicates I´ve missed te boat.

Since now nobody was able to provide that.
Activity: 71

Date was known

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FYH7Cnmu.png&t=599&c=8h_tPlmKxvZTpA

Kind reminder

Love is the answer

Date was known

Kind reminder

I´ve done f.e. that translation and that way (possibly) helped the project-responsibles raising money during the ICO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26279981 and now stand arround with worthless tokens in hand.
Activity: 75

Date was known

Kind reminder

Activity: 75
Hello, I would like to see my LHC token investment in green numbers. When you at least make coin usefull finally? Bull market is starting and it is the best time to make LHCoin great again!

I look at the price through Blockfolio. Yesterday, LHCoin showed good growth. I am sure that over time, this coin will become very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: