Pages:
Author

Topic: MARGIN - Yes or NO - page 2. (Read 869 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Margin trading

Feels like a bot is watching you, trying to negate all your bets  Cheesy

A fluctuations trying to Rekt either your in long or by short positions

its as deadly as sh*t that anytime may get liquidated

I'd be thanking cutloss in my entire margin tradings

Yes, margin trading is really a sudden death, all our activities are almost controlled by the exchange, whenever, at any time, we can all get lost when we place orders, sometimes we can be lucky and win but then we end up with a series of failures. This is a form of trading that targets the greed of the trader, the temptation from this form is too terrible, no one can survive and earn money for a long time, and they almost collapse for a short time
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
I think it would be very risky to play margin. High profits will be high risk. That is the principle of finance. We should have knowledge and consider carefully before participating in margin play
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
Margin is debt. You borrow capital from your broker to buy more assets, in most cases stocks. You want to invest a lot but lack of capital, you analyze that it is certainly profitable to use the margin completely. Anyway, the margin is very dangerous so I say no.
It's never a good idea to borrow money for investment. First of all we should take care of a steady safe income and than when we have some spare money we can invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
August 30, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

Margin trading

Feels like a bot is watching you, trying to negate all your bets  Cheesy

A fluctuations trying to Rekt either your in long or by short positions

its as deadly as sh*t that anytime may get liquidated

I'd be thanking cutloss in my entire margin tradings

Activity: 81
August 30, 2018, 02:12:41 AM
Margin trading is high risk high returns terrain. If you are not prepared don't even dabble into it. It can make or mar a trader. To me it's like gambling, that's why I have stayed away from it for this long. One needs a good knowledge of TA and has to be abreast of happenings in the market (FA). You might have a good trade setup, but FA can turn it against you in a matter of seconds. Wish you the best in your endeavors. Cheers mate
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 30, 2018, 01:36:32 AM
margin lets you borrow money and trade.  experience users usually can earn more by using this option.  many inexperience users also try this but loses more in the end.  i suggest those who want to learn to do in small amount first to learn the basics.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 29, 2018, 11:25:06 PM
In short margin trading is a go green when the market is pretty much stable as compared to what we see today. If the market stays like today, the heavy waves, lots of ups and downs then I guess for margin trading its red go. Always remember that margin trading takes up waves but they should be little much stable than the current one, with not much intensity that we see today itself. So if things are going to be simpler than this then only one should jump in. Because a margin trade might just last from 15 mins to few hours or a day and we have to grab the profits during such short time. Its hard if the patterns are strong.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
Margin trading is essentially trading with money rather than the capital you actually own. This form of Margin trading has many opportunities as well as many risks if you are bold you should trade
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 10:43:29 PM
I think you should not try. I never tried with margin. it is a double-edged sword. The margin can bring huge profits to you in a short time but these can take away all of your in a snap.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 29, 2018, 05:06:17 AM
About me , i said " no" margin like a killer. You can win one or two times but only alit bit greedy . I will take all your money away. Im already in that situation before
Margin is not that bad though as long as the trader is not greedy. Most times if you are good trader and you still make do with a very reasonable leverage level, you should not get caught up in a very bad trade without at least getting out and losing just few.

However, I have never been a fan of margin trading, considering it is more or less a huge gamble which could make you loses so much, and I would rather trade more like investing in the normal way.

But even if you are not greedy, what happens when there is sudden spike when you are doing shorts, or what if price flash crash when you are doing longs? It is very tricky because you always psychologically look at stop losses as percentage of price, but with margin, this stop loss can lose you 5% or 10% easy, just for being there when orders all trigger at spikes and crashes.

No point in margin, just be patient,,, it is truly a gamble. Win big, lose bigger.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 29, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
About me , i said " no" margin like a killer. You can win one or two times but only alit bit greedy . I will take all your money away. Im already in that situation before
Margin is not that bad though as long as the trader is not greedy. Most times if you are good trader and you still make do with a very reasonable leverage level, you should not get caught up in a very bad trade without at least getting out and losing just few.

However, I have never been a fan of margin trading, considering it is more or less a huge gamble which could make you loses so much, and I would rather trade more like investing in the normal way.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 28, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
I think if you want to trade margin then you should have to know about how to be able to do the right margin in order to avoid losses because there are so many new traders who are doing the wrong step.
That is the common mistake many beginners do due to over enthusiasm. When availability of more easy capital in front of you will lead to disasters most of the times rather than enabling you to think over on how to make use of them along with your research and analysis. In summary, margin will turn you greedy if you have not prepared yourself enough.

Instead of talking about the margins there is a possibility of earning some great profits.
Why would anyone go leveraging when they can simply just invest in the market normally without the fear of completely losing their funds. Margin trading can bring great opportunities when it comes to shorting and longing in the market, but at the same time, the risk is too huge and you really do not want to be going this way if you do not have a very solid trading knowledge. The same way you can end up gaining a lot from it, is the same way you can end up losing everything.
Activity: 42
August 27, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
Margin is a double-edged sword  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
I think if you want to trade margin then you should have to know about how to be able to do the right margin in order to avoid losses because there are so many new traders who are doing the wrong step.
copper member
Activity: 47
Stake-Primedice
August 27, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 03:08:50 PM
Instead of talking about the margins there is a possibility of earning some great profits.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 19, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
I will say no for margin trading in crypto,  but yes in stock or forex trading. Crypto has too high fluctuacion and will be dangerous if use margin, i was try margin crypto trading and just a few minute my balance floating minus in big amount and finally in a few hours i loss so much. Its very hard to make profit in margin crypto trading so for beginner is better avoid this.
Activity: 73
August 19, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
play margin is like gambling. But the profit margin is very high. I tried playing but it was difficult and risky.
It takes a lot of experience to get involved in the margin
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 06:59:49 PM
if you to Italy, lately many players margin. and some of you earn enough from margin, of course as many people earn it a series of those who a well Dua drag and swing desired "make money an easy way". when the swarm chicken to enough, the swarm admin appear. and then yesterday if you that may notice BTC 1 shot beartrap from 7160 to 6620 ... more St. said this counter the other fully type BTC will down or something ... and a lot of fish the short when think BTC down. then had 1 shot fly ngút heaven from 6730 to 8000 and 1 series fish the short burned account except he experts ate long soaked yesterday. financial markets are unpredictable so. 1 in the game financial created to the tycoon, whales get our money, rotation repeated over and over again, all playground this past playground other. we earn money in the labor of US and they paid (macro) and they want US to submissive them by stripped of money in the pocket we should playgrounds created is so. statistics show only 5% people earn money from the financial markets. you wondering that you see a lot of people cum money isn't yet? is this you don't know when they are still in the rotation of finance, they still had lost money for the money and their property still and coming out in the market. return to the market crypto it always compliance rule of it that anyone know but everyone ignore: "alcoin fly => shark profits from alcoin to BTC => prices BTC up to shark profits from BTC about US $ => shark floating market then drowned price pests and help them collection is 1 bunch BTC and alcoin cheap to prepare for 1 new cycle. shark it'd pressed dead investors have market participants from time before and catch you have to leave the market for the time now you have experience was aware of the difficulty of the market and will not easy to do meat you again, it will drowned market to make you boredom and out of all go after 1 time market will re-recovery and will have the litter Fry new White paper step into the market to hear a private BTC beyond the top of the old, people who BTC, House BTC so back 1 generation swing peak tangle prepare shark slaughter.": Quote of uncle Nguyen Germany. who play big fish eat fish baby will understand Smiley fish to have fish louder, fish baby fish baby Moreover do also need to have that way. invest in itself is the investment never lost. don't play fundamentalist a Dua fomo again you. as for the other hand that at the focus on but things would longevity over time it is the good stuff and useful always exist because it worth it will definitely be maintained. if out about the potential of blockchain then you will understand what I want to say is that what. it is the future that you need serious thought to come
I think you should not engage in margin trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly adjusting very strongly, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult. If you do not have enough experience, you can lose a lot of money and lose a lot of money if the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 19, 2018, 05:31:42 PM
As for me there should be a golden rule for both traders and gamblers: never spend more than you can afford to lose. Leveraged trading (margin) combines these two facts: one basically borrows money, which means that he either doesn't have it, or doesn't want to lose and, at the same time risks to lose are pretty high and in this case, unlike in regular trading, one loses everything and even more than the original investment was. So in actual fact it's borrowing money with a high risk to lose everything and low risk to gain a lot, that's very irrational.
Pages:
Jump to: