Pages:
Author

Topic: market conditions are destroyed. - page 11. (Read 1597 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 18, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
You have to take into consideration that some coins are long-term investments. If you are not a patient person, which I reckon you are not, go find another coin that is for short-term investment. But I do believe that big coins are for long-term investment. Hence, you should learn how to be patient if you want to have a goof profit in the future. You might fail many times, but with failure, you will find your way to success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
certainly.
I'm sure the price will rise soon, before we reach the crypto world, we certainly already know the benefits and risks, so whatever happens in the future we must be able to accept it, so don't keep complaining, but keep hoping and be patient.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think.
How can you say that thing? many people have earned much with cryptocurrency so if you haven't earned from the market then you can say that its not so profitable as everyone thinks. But as someone that has been into the market for few years, I can say that its profitable if you ever bought during the dip and you took the risk for those coins that you think is worth of buying and holding.
It is only profitable to a minority of people. How many people are still in profit and in loss? 2 person in profit and 8 in loss? Crypto is profitable in a bull market. Not in a bear market. The persons who did exit in profit near $20000 were the biggest winners.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
There is.

If you go long term and don't look at the current market conditions. You'll only get hurt if you check the price from time to time and it won't go accordingly to your plan.

I invest with long-term targets, but I also take part in several ICOs and I see many coins marketed below ICO prices even 500% lower than ICO prices. Maybe I'm going crazy.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 18, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think.
How can you say that thing? many people have earned much with cryptocurrency so if you haven't earned from the market then you can say that its not so profitable as everyone thinks. But as someone that has been into the market for few years, I can say that its profitable if you ever bought during the dip and you took the risk for those coins that you think is worth of buying and holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:35:37 AM
it seems like the statement from the founder of eth is true that 1000 times for crypto has ended and the market will experience a long downturn. all still have high hopes, but the market wants to be willing and we can only be patient to wait for it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 18, 2018, 01:37:57 AM
I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.

Yes, definitely. I think in the long-term that prices for all of the good coins will surpass their current all-time highs - which for most coins was January this year.
However, in the short- and medium-term there is no sign of the bear market ending. We are now back close to the whole market low of $190b where we've been before. If there is some upwards rebound again, that will be encouraging... but there is always the chance that resistance at this price point has been exhausted and we will drop straight through. Obviously no-one knows for sure.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
Sometimes it is impossible to track our market predictions because we may lose value due to market fluctuation. Even though our predictions are true but due to negative news happening around the world will effect on the price of Bitcoin. This makes us lose more value after destroying the prices.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 18, 2018, 12:47:51 AM
I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think. The principle is that you need to have time to go into it and get out on time.
Of course its profitable, this will depend on how you work just to earn money.
Cryptomarket may dump like this but in long term is can still be profitable. Just buy and invest more with good coins, it can assure you a good profit. Just keep your faith in this market, we will welcome bull market again soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think. The principle is that you need to have time to go into it and get out on time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
Time will come when the prices will recover and grow. Patience is the key. The market is unpredictable and it will keep on being unpredictable. Some people think that it's easy to invest in our market, but the truth is s they are just underestimating the market.

we all be patience for a long time... checking daily is quite a pain. might as welll just leave it when the market is is bulling then sell it all..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
Time will come when the prices will recover and grow. Patience is the key. The market is unpredictable and it will keep on being unpredictable. Some people think that it's easy to invest in our market, but the truth is s they are just underestimating the market.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 10:48:22 PM
I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

What do you think.
Hoping is the best you can do right now.If you check the price everytime you will feel annoyed,, Hodl and invest money that you can only afford to lose
September 17, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
There is.

If you go long term and don't look at the current market conditions. You'll only get hurt if you check the price from time to time and it won't go accordingly to your plan.

I've got same sentiments with you, if you will check it every hour of course you will some ups but currently most are downs. Why not choose a coin/s that you can hold for longterm and forget about it for about a year or two then go back to this thread and tell us what happened.  Smiley

If you are new in cypto you have to get used of this kind of situations and having weak hands is a no no. These times are like planting a seed in a pot and you have to wait until it grows but basically patience is the key.
That's really happening, mostly people check the prices from time to time and that is only giving themselves a stress and pain because they don't like what they are seeing.

And most of them that complains aren't holding a strong coin such as bitcoin or if they are holding, they have no future and long term plans for it. Time will come that the market will give a boost and is going to pump but they are rushing on it.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

What do you think.
I do not expect the market to land on the moon in the near future. Because the crypto market needs more time to grow in the long run and certainly. I am a valued investor of companies. I am not too important about the current price or the downside of the market. Because I believe in the future of this market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 17, 2018, 10:13:07 PM
There is.

I've got same sentiments with you, if you will check it every hour of course you will some ups but currently most are downs. Why not choose a coin/s that you can hold for longterm and forget about it for about a year or two then go back to this thread and tell us what happened.  Smiley

If you are new in cypto you have to get used of this kind of situations and having weak hands is a no no. These times are like planting a seed in a pot and you have to wait until it grows but basically patience is the key.
September 17, 2018, 09:36:48 PM
There is.

absolutely right because what is needed in the long run is simply monitoring the price of coins when we buy and sell later. especially with the current market conditions it is very good to be able to invest in several coins that have great potential so that the benefits we want can be realized
I can't understand why everyone here seem to be negative with crypto's after seeing this bear market. This isn't the first time that we are going through with this so I'm sure that others prepared themselves after seeing many times it happened. Don't be so hopeless just because of this remember that crypto is here to stay.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 17, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

What do you think.

Falling and booming all the time. We will have to understand that this is the time we need to hodl the bitcoin for long time. Apart from that there are many people in the forum in small ranks saying panic about the price.
 But not coin price will settle in this level for all the time. Then it will be boom to next price soon.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
The huge growth of Q4 2017 has attracted many new people to crypto. For a short time they saw a lot of Xs. Many do not understand the reasons for this pump. Now that there is another period on the market, many of them are upset by this situation. But this is the usual behavior of the market. New highs are possible in the future, but it does not have to be the way many want. Understanding what is happening can comfort many on the next wave of the market's fall.
So, be patient Smiley.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 17, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

What do you think.
All the short term investors are waiting for this moment so this will be a best time for investing in crypto. Not only you everyone hope the crypto hype so we should spend money in usefully. Today down trend is unpredictable so many investors are confused in this situation. If you need profit buy more bitcoin or altcoin and concentrate to monitor in crypto status then only we can sell our convenient time.
Pages:
Jump to: