Pages:
Author

Topic: market conditions are destroyed. - page 9. (Read 1597 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think.
How can you say that thing? many people have earned much with cryptocurrency so if you haven't earned from the market then you can say that its not so profitable as everyone thinks. But as someone that has been into the market for few years, I can say that its profitable if you ever bought during the dip and you took the risk for those coins that you think is worth of buying and holding.
It is only profitable to a minority of people. How many people are still in profit and in loss? 2 person in profit and 8 in loss? Crypto is profitable in a bull market. Not in a bear market. The persons who did exit in profit near $20000 were the biggest winners.
Someone who has a large amount of money is unlikely to come out, because he has gained wealth from here then he will continue to struggle to increase his wealth. Profit is not just luck but profit is the result of patience and hard work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
only 1 thing I think about, I have to be able to succeed here, because of that I have to dare to accept everything that will happen, profit or loss is the risk, I choose to stay and stay silent. only our own success can determine not someone else.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
Do not pay attention to all the shortcomings in the crypto-currency market, it is worth noting the advantages in our days, although they are few, but still can not deny that the market does not look very much.
Even though our predictions are true but due to negative news happening around the world will effect on the price of Bitcoin. This makes us lose more value after destroying the prices.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 19, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
Do not pay attention to all the shortcomings in the crypto-currency market, it is worth noting the advantages in our days, although they are few, but still can not deny that the market does not look very much.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 19, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
The fundamental potential of crypto hasn't changed since the start of the year, when prices were much higher. The downwards price movements this year have just highlighted how speculative it all is, and how young crypto is as a market.
I would say don't panic. Crypto remains strong, and prices will recover in time. When we have a long-term bear market, it can be useful to see what bitcoin is doing. If you look at bitcoin price changes this year, you will see building evidence of a solid price floor... which should pave the way for future gains.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 09:05:02 AM
Look at the long term, and do it.
Investing smartly in market conditions like this is by utilizing the decline in market prices and then holding in the long run, try to consider this. If you buy some reliable coins at this time, then holding them in as many years as possible, it will be very profitable but if you feel hesitant, try to start with the funds you can afford to lose.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 08:14:34 AM
I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.
only confidence and patience to overcome the problem of bad market prices which are increasingly experiencing destruction we believe that someday the future will develop and the crypto market will grow rapidly in the future
Activity: 448
September 19, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
I agree, but I do not agree with the fact that the destroyed bad, just recently looks bad, and therefore there is a decline in the crypto-currency market, and urgently need to restore it.
Activity: 518
September 19, 2018, 07:39:43 AM
I was also confused about the collapse of the market at the moment, this mentally depressed me and kept thinking about finding a way out of this trap. I feel that we have to hold on in the long term, because there is no bull run this year and the decline will continue.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 19, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
then did the market not be destroyed in 2014, the market at that time was completely destroyed like now, then did the market return at that time? yes the market is back again even more than what we imagined. So now I just believe the market will return, I don't really care about the market now because I am a long-term holder
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
That is just the normal cycle of the crypto market. It will eliminate the weak hands, and those who are truly intelligent and patient will still make a good profit.
End of the year is the time when the market will recover and grow stronger.
I have confidence in the crypto. And you?
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 19, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.

Don't worry, market is going back and regain its lost glory because of bear take over. It's just a matter of time. FUD and FOMO is experience everywhere because they are not satisfied with the market. So what do you expect but to wait and don't lose your patience. Be along term trader and you will be happy.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 19, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
Of course there is. Every coin has a chance. Now while the prices are very low you have to get ahead of a few coins that have the prospect and invest in them. And believe me, when the market recovers you will get a good profit.
Now it is very good if people have not started to be able to invest. it's still not too late for them to start investing. many suggestions have been given before
It's good if they have a good plan for using spare money and not to allowed their emotions while inside this market, people who will see opportunities and good  judgement will gain huge profits, those who seen negative side of this investment needs to re think of their actions, it isn't destroyed but just in the testing period where investors and traders are looking for their own advantages.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 19, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
Of course there is. Every coin has a chance. Now while the prices are very low you have to get ahead of a few coins that have the prospect and invest in them. And believe me, when the market recovers you will get a good profit.
Now it is very good if people have not started to be able to invest. it's still not too late for them to start investing. many suggestions have been given before
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
September 19, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
There is hope if you believe in the future of crypto currencies. Too many investors except big payouts over night. It doesnt work that way - be in for the long run instead.
Investors were smart enough now to know when to withdraw or to exit , it just a matter of how we study the project is. Long run or short hodl doesn't matter if we didn't know what coin we have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
There is hope if you believe in the future of crypto currencies. Too many investors except big payouts over night. It doesnt work that way - be in for the long run instead.
Activity: 644
September 19, 2018, 02:25:59 AM
IMHO market conditions were destroyed buy strange pump of BTC from 4000 level to 20000 and hundreds of ICO without any product and with utility tokens. Now everything goes to the normal situation.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 18, 2018, 08:44:43 PM
Current market conditions have the potential to destroy several coins, especially for coins that have a low level of volatility or volume, because with these low levels and added to these poor market conditions the coin loses or is left by investors or coin holders, because coins like that would be very difficult to rise.

Actually with this kind of situation we will know which is which I mean coins or tokens with low support and most probably doesn't have any development will be devalued because for smart investors/long term hodlers will invest to those project with future outcomes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 18, 2018, 07:55:47 PM
Yes, this is not the end, so is there still enough hope that market will grow up again. I can't specify the month like what everyone did before! We were wrong about some specific months. No one knows when the crypto-coin price will increase, so better hope for the next time in future.
Activity: 486
September 18, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
The current rate of the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating at a very abnormal rate. So if you want to invest, then invest in the stable and long-term crypto like BTC and ETH. The long-term investment will help you make a profit without paying attention to the rates of the cryptocurrency market if you hold cryptos at least 1 year!
Pages:
Jump to: