Pages:
Author

Topic: market conditions are destroyed. - page 2. (Read 1597 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 12:02:46 AM
If you don't have any belief better stay away from the market because we don't know how long it will take but once the price starts increasing you can see the growth of coins. But something we need to understand before increasing the prices the market cap should increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
October 25, 2018, 11:23:41 PM
there is always hope for the market to rise again.
I think if you are a daily trader you should be able to see every day there are altcoins that are pumped and also dump.
now it depends on how we make decisions and do research so that we can make a profit for a market like this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

Yes, of course, there is! Perhaps we will not see much growth this year. But in the next 5 years there will be a huge increase in bitcoin and some altcoins. Now everyone is afraid and panicking, for investors it’s time to buy!
it's true that now is the time to invest in coins that have a large potential if you want to get big profits, because now the price of coins is still cheap. and if my prediction is that the market will experience stability in the middle of the coming year
I'm very worried because of the possible situations when cryptocurrency prices will rise, and many users will want to massively sell their coins, because they will worry about further prices. Such a situation could bring down the cryptocurrency market again.
I also feel the same way, thats why prices always fail to pump because when prices go up. many people sell their coins on a large scale and make prices go back down. this year always like that. thats why it need a shock news so that demand rises and doesn't fall due to panic selling
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 25, 2018, 10:49:07 PM
Crypto market has seen similar and even longer periods of correction in the past also but has made new highs after that every time. Next bull run should take the market to new highs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
October 25, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.
There is still hope for the prices of many coins going to the moon but you need to ask yourself, for how long am I willing to wait? The answer to that question is going to give us the information needed to know if you can become successful in this market, if you are only able to wait for a few weeks then you will surely fail but if you can wait months or even years you will surely make profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
   This topic is so not true. Many coins are still rising despite everything. I mean since last big drop. Everyday
I see some coins gaining some points. That`s the market, I don`t know what else people expect to see.
   Prices can`t go up all the time, that`s not a normal thing on any market. This is not a patience testing game,
it`s a fact that you always need time to build something. This technology needs time to develop, nothing happens
in couple days, like many would like to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
If a person doesn't have hope, why should he? this is the case at every stage of life; If you have a job you will not get results when you do what motivates him to you; I think it is hope. Therefore, do not turn this technology into the technology of blockchain and the environment of freedom and mathematics.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
Market conditions are now experiencing a collapse, many coins that have the potential to be unable to walk to high positions and walk quickly. now the market is volatile on a downward trend. we hope that at the end of this year prices in the market can return to normal at the best position.

Many people has their own positive will of spreading encouragement even though it stated a bad impressions here. I also really feel and observed the current position of the market, and its not so good to see as of the moment for now. Although the potentially wasn't able to move quick, but I am still eager to expect great with our crypto to gain better days again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

Yes, of course, there is! Perhaps we will not see much growth this year. But in the next 5 years there will be a huge increase in bitcoin and some altcoins. Now everyone is afraid and panicking, for investors it’s time to buy!
it's true that now is the time to invest in coins that have a large potential if you want to get big profits, because now the price of coins is still cheap. and if my prediction is that the market will experience stability in the middle of the coming year
I'm very worried because of the possible situations when cryptocurrency prices will rise, and many users will want to massively sell their coins, because they will worry about further prices. Such a situation could bring down the cryptocurrency market again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
Well, market conditions are awefull, but I hope finally we will get our profit and market will perform better results.
We can just pray for it and probably buy more tokens
Everyone is expecting this year at the end of the year, but with such high expectations, I do not believe that the market will go as you expect them to go in the opposite direction and may explode at a time. in 2019. So let's wait
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
Market conditions are now experiencing a collapse, many coins that have the potential to be unable to walk to high positions and walk quickly. now the market is volatile on a downward trend. we hope that at the end of this year prices in the market can return to normal at the best position.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 25, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

What do you think.

when you wrote that, total market cap was 300B$ no2 it is 210B$ their testing is overrun
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 11:58:17 PM
The factor that makes market destroyed is the number of scam projects, as we know that there are currently too many scam projects and unfortunately many investors are victims, this certainly makes investors not believe in crypto.
Activity: 420
October 24, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
Poor market conditions make us able to be more patient and continue to do a lot of research so that we don't need to panic. Market conditions need to be understood in order to strengthen knowledge about things that are decreasing. All we need to do is not to panic that is to keep abreast of developments and continue to monitor the news that is happening.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 04:37:23 PM
Well, market conditions are awefull, but I hope finally we will get our profit and market will perform better results.
We can just pray for it and probably buy more tokens
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
Sure, for long term investments(1year and more) this correction isn't so awful. My deposit has big profit since I bought my altcoins. Only investors which invested in the last year lost money.
Activity: 525
October 24, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
Market conditions are in a state of fall and it becomes an unpleasant situation. Market conditions will not forever fall, but there is always the possibility that the market can rise again and provide profits. And to survive you have to make patience as a foundation so you don't panic, and if you can be patient then you will be able to benefit from crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

What do you think.

its normal...this is just one of the situation will happen in the growng period
same what happen to stock last time
study more
Pages:
Jump to: