Pages:
Author

Topic: Market correction - page 2. (Read 502 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 08:05:26 AM
The recent correction is coming to the end. So I think bull cycle is coming soon but may be it won't already be so aggressive. It's gonna be the season of altcoins and long-term investments
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Would there be a big correction happening in the near future, to shake out those weak coins Huh
What do you mean big correction? Last December BTC were at 20k and now dropped down to 10K. Don't you think this was a big correction aready? I'm sure lots of investors were shaken out already.
It doesn't mean the end of drop thou. There is a possibility of decline to 8k USD before it turns into green again, but who knows this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
Would there be a big correction happening in the near future, to shake out those weak coins Huh

I think the correction had been happening, the price had not able to recover and now we had been seeing "red market" for a few days now. I hope we can see improvements before the end of this week.
Activity: 72
January 23, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
Correction already happened, most people have refill some good project, so i think the price and marketcap will go up soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
End of Feb if the past 3 years have anything to say about it.

2017 - drop Jan 4th, back up Feb 17th
2016 - drop Jan 10th, back up Feb 20th
2015 - drop Jan 12th, back up Mar 3rd

This is not helpful because if these records are true then we will expect bitcoin will continue to fall down until Feb 15 because many holders will sell than to hold because anyway it will rise up on Jan 16-17. Better you never published this such kind of data as for me it will really attract sellers than holders as it encourage us to sell today and buy on or before this first quarter would end.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
January 23, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
The correction has already happened, that was last weeks clearout!
it will happen again but I dont think BTC will be going too far below
$8000/9000. what we have now is the usual volatility and the value will
go back up and will come down and will go back up again thats the
nature of unregulated crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 23, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
I think this correction will over till end of February  and all altcoins will hit new all time high in next 2-3 months. In my thought some big whales and funds wanted to buy good altcoins ar cheap levels so they dumped the market with bad news of korea ban of crypto  And if you want to be safe then you can buy here 60% of your capital and remaining buy at small deep.
bul
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
A big drop in January have been the trend for the past years, so my guess is that come February/March the prices will go up. So just be patient, and hopefully I'm right Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 23, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
No one can say for sure. Too many people are waiting for bitcoin to dip to 8000USD and have fiat ready to buy that dip. Market makers in my opinion would not like to take so many people along to the moon. So maybe we don't get to see the 8k or price, or the unthinkable happens, bitcoin goes below 3k and everyone dumps in panic. Anything is possible as of now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
No correction will happen after you buy it now, Just the right calculation that is able to correct your luck and be happy instantly.
all turned into a sea of ​​red but only temporarily after that the green ocean will re-emerge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
January 23, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
We had a major correction very recently. Now most of the experienced speculators are buying at low prices driving the market up again, new investors are expected to enter again. I think we are about to see a long and stable period of growth. That is until some good or bad news provoke an explosion upwards or downwards.

The problem is that you cannot predict when will some change in course happen since the market is very quickly reacting to hype and fud. But otherwise I see nothing but an uptrend in 2018. with minor FUD corrections.

2018. is expected to bring: more safety,  more user-friendly exchanges, top 25 coins improving their wallets, surge of coins coming from NEO, Waves end other platforms offering similar protocols like ERC20, acceptance of Bitcoin as payment instruments on more trading sites, more traditional investors joining in,  more clear regulations near the end of the year, with that also some famous companies joining the wagon near the end of the year seeing a clear opportunity to get extra investments through ICO's instead of, or besides, traditional stock market etc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
January 23, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

I don’t think we can know that in such advance time. There is no way we can get the date. We get to know about the market correction in really short period of time and sometimes it keeps going on and then we come to know about it. ;-)

However, there will be market correction surely. The recent one was in the December so it is hard to say when the next one will come. Once the market will reach to ATH then usually we see the market correction. For now we are already in the deep sleep and need sometime to capture the good position.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 23, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

The short answer is nobody knows - everyone is just working on guesswork, it's just that some people make better and more informed guesses than others.
I think we are seeing relative stability at the moment, this will probably persist for a while and then back to bull market. At least I hope!
Activity: 1
January 23, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
If only we knew which way market is gonna go... I guess if you are willing to hold upto a year, you should make a decent profit out of your investment. Also, stay glued to the news  Undecided
Activity: 45
January 23, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
it seems to me that a big correction is yet to come. So now I advise not to buy altcoins, and wait a bit. If the price of bitcoin will fall, then the price of altcoins will also fall. If the price of bitcoin will sharply fly up, the altcoins will sharply fall to the bottom.
What makes you think that there is another third market correction to come?
I mean the first one was a fud news by china/korea and now todays corrections
I really dont know why but why should there be a 3rd correction this year??
And also why would other altcoins drop when btc prices fly up?
As btc is the mother of all cryptos every coin even eth is kind of dependant
And relying on btc and its value
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 03:18:26 AM
it seems to me that a big correction is yet to come. So now I advise not to buy altcoins, and wait a bit. If the price of bitcoin will fall, then the price of altcoins will also fall. If the price of bitcoin will sharply fly up, the altcoins will sharply fall to the bottom.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
January 23, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
End of Feb if the past 3 years have anything to say about it.

2017 - drop Jan 4th, back up Feb 17th
2016 - drop Jan 10th, back up Feb 20th
2015 - drop Jan 12th, back up Mar 3rd

I believe bitcoin will start to uptrend once again so for it's time to invest as much as I can.
Some people will afraid with current situation but personally I recommend on to keep HOLD & HOLD
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
January 23, 2018, 02:57:36 AM
Seems like the whole market stands in a big bubble position, there are more then 150 coins that worth over 100M$,there is simply no reason that it will happen.

I think that there is a big price fix to come, even coins like Ripple who worth over 80B$ should fix it's market cap, as there are much more coins in total then amount of coins in circulation.

I assume that bitcoin is the only coin that is not in a bubble mode because it's pricr has been fixed recently.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 23, 2018, 02:35:57 AM
And is it now a small correction? Bitcoin lost 2 times of its price. Although, there is an opportunity to go even deeper. This is unpredictable, you can only analyze and draw conclusions based on your analysis. I'm slowly buying coins, with every drawdown.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:28:06 AM
I still think at present there will be more bargain in the price if Bitcoin and ether of course much more bargain will exist with other Altcoin.  And in the future the play of volatility will still be there.  So get use to this.
Pages:
Jump to: