Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 124. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
wait little longer my brothers! it is gonna be beautiful. we all go to the moon and drive some colourful lambos Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:23:42 PM
Just the previous year was very successful. Well, not always so it will be, you need a breather, and a little level everything. Now play on short gaps, as it was before. As they said, one more stage, and no one knows how many such will be, the price will grow and grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
Well, for investors this is bad, but from the development of the crypto market this is just another stage of filtering out speculation. The market is still young and we all understand that at the moment its value does not correspond to what it brings in the real sector of the economy. Hence the jumps. While the market is green, it is not stable.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 04:14:04 PM
Today, most known digital money is cheaper, for a day the total capitalization of the market has decreased by almost about 19$ billion. Star and Cardano suffered more than others, their value fell by more than 6.9% in the last 24 hours
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
If you have a solid portfolio, and there is an experience then of course you need to wait and buy at a cheaper price. I do not have many coins and I do not see any reason to keep them.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
I think that despite the fact that the market has fallen so much this year, it will be able to recover and increase its volume. You have to be patient in this situation.

I think many simply do not want to wait or came to the market recently, and therefore try to conduct active trade today.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 03:56:30 PM
John McAfee predicted that Bitcoin would cost 15k by mid-July, waiting for it to come true
I do not really believe this man. But I want Bitcoin to reach such a high price in the near future. Many people begin to lose faith in the crypto currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
John McAfee predicted that Bitcoin would cost 15k by mid-July, waiting for it to come true
Activity: 81
June 08, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
Like this, if the market conditions are not good, the price is bitcoin down and followed by the ethereum. And if you want to wait for prices going up I think very long. But to this day the market conditions were nice all the coins appear in green. This is a positive thing for the growth of the coins. In this case, you should seriously to monitor the growth of the coins.
I personally have not seen a steady increase in coins. But I noticed another thing. bearish trend is less and less affected. Losing his grip.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
current market was recover and being good day by day, hope this trend will last until bitcoin rate become stable at around 15k$.
Activity: 252
June 07, 2018, 06:42:56 AM
Yes, that's what's happening right now. Down and down again market prices, everyone is waiting for market prices to rise. Hopefully quickly realized
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 07, 2018, 06:35:50 AM
Why market is down?
There are many reasons why the market price drops. But the only reason is that many exchanges are being investigated in Korea in early 2018. Thus, the amount of bitcoin and the whole of the crypto market declined.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
Everything goes down. When bitcoin falls every other coin goes as well. The similarities of this coins share the same characteristic as with bitcoin as shown in the graphs. I think this happens because altcoins are traded for bitcoins before converting to other currencies. Will this go down even more? I think it will until we see again the bottom or the real usage od bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 02:44:24 AM
It would be much easier to think about it if we consider that a year ago this prices were significantly less
Activity: 45
June 07, 2018, 02:43:36 AM
Maybe there is a price decline. But you do not feel panic and worry because the market price of Cryptocurrency will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 41
June 07, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
I think this is part of the crypto tactic to set a new record again by achieving a much higher price than last year. And this you can make an opportunity for you to buy at a cheap price and hold it until market prices go back up and soar.
Activity: 145
June 07, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
In the past, the market decline was a normal situation in the bull market. I think it is not difficult to represent anything. Although the market is still at a low point, it does not mean that it is already on the decline. I believe that only if there is a good time, then the market will erupt again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 07, 2018, 02:10:24 AM
Although market is keep going down but ethereum will keep going up because of it's highdemand on the market and community. Because ethereum is used by initial coin offerings and peer to peer transactions behind the community. Ethereum will conquer the market soon and will overtake bitcoin in marketcap.
Activity: 79
June 07, 2018, 02:03:13 AM
it is in my notice that the crypto market is not growing at a good way and for me the good way to invest our money in this currency now the crypto market is not at a growth level and with the passage of time the price are falling and the bitcoin is also down for it's value and all this happens because of some bad news in the year 2018.

Market is down during the time of your posting, it is because of several reason, Yes, it was affected by a lot issue on Banned,Scammer,and never ending Regulation posted on the news, But, crytpo recovered from that drops, the market on crypto currency are more stable, fundamentals of Bitcoin is getting better.

Yes that's true, market goes down and down. Bitcoin last week struggle a significant value around $7k to $8k, and if it continue its poor performance it will go down to $6k in the next few days. But the good thing here is according to my research, survey says that bitcoin this year will rise again and predictably reach up to $50k. So, its a good idea to invest today and hold it in a long term and wait for the perfect time that bitcoin will comeback again. It will give us good profit.

The price of BTC today went down around $7k and possibly when it continue its poor performance it will go around $5k to $6k on the next few day or weeks. So, its true that the market today. specifically the market of bitcoin goes down and down each day. If we flip the other side of the coin, it has a bright future because survey says it will have its comeback this year.
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
Its because of the correction that the cryptocurrency price are going down and down. But when it is over the price of the cryptocurrencies will be back to normal. As of now, we face the struggle of our coins and hopefully it will be back to normal as soon as possible, and also now is the time to buy more.
Jump to: