Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 126. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 04:59:15 AM
crypto currencies have been steadily depreciating since February, and prices have fallen. So, investors lose money. the stock market is starting to rise.
Activity: 138
June 06, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
According to the current market conditions, this is the case. It needs new things to join in to bring vitality to this market. Many people join the industry because the industry is very volatile. We can get huge benefits from it and hope it can do better in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 06, 2018, 04:52:58 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
yes because of the fluctuating crypto where prices can change significantly over time makes the price difficult to guess. I also do not know the cause of the decline in the price of coins in crypto. but I'm sure this decline does not last long, a few weeks later it will certainly show a significant increase. as a true sword must always be optimistic and positive thinking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
Yes, it is true a few months ago crypto market has decreased constantly. Yes, it is because more and more investors are selling their coins at low prices then lately a lot of bad news about crypto then there are some countries that prohibit the use of crypto in their country. Naturally, if the market experienced a very drastic decline. But I hope the future of crypto market will be better than last month.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
June 06, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
Like this, if the market conditions are not good, the price is bitcoin down and followed by the ethereum. And if you want to wait for prices going up I think very long. But to this day the market conditions were nice all the coins appear in green. This is a positive thing for the growth of the coins. In this case, you should seriously to monitor the growth of the coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:49:47 AM
Bitcoin had exploded a few months ago at 19k. Now Bitcoin is going to 3k one of these weeks. After this the epic upward reversal. Bitcoin's journey to 50k. This is normal. Just take a look of Bitcoin's chart wayback 2009 to 2018

Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 02:48:22 AM
the market is now heavily down, probably because of the policies of some countries and also not just crypto yng down but also the exchange rate of money is down. but in a few weeks the market will change and will gradually recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 02:40:02 AM
yes it's a period with high volatility and with lateral figures..... I hope this will end soon and will begin another bullish period!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 02:32:02 AM
Yes, the cost of top coins is reduced, but at the moment it is quite stable. But at the same time there are many promising projects that make x5 and even x10, and this is an excellent way of investing. It is only necessary to find the best options and tune in to such a job seriously.
xws
Activity: 105
June 06, 2018, 02:28:55 AM
Pay attention is not just an accident, there are special players who play on a slide, then there will be explosive growth, with uncontrolled progression. At such moments it is better to be in the waiting mode in order not to lose money, because at the moment they are very easy to lose.
Activity: 86
June 06, 2018, 02:21:50 AM
Yes, the encryption market has been declining since the beginning of this year. The market has fallen many times in a short period of time. The market price is already very low.
Activity: 183
June 06, 2018, 02:18:40 AM
otherwise it gets better now. and it's also great for beginners like me. because I am still learning and not controlling the market too often. hopefully this is a great start.
Activity: 105
June 06, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
Don't panic. Stay calm. Most investors are still waiting and waiting for the right time to enter the market. Don't lose hope that there will be such a massive bull market in bitcoin around the middle and late of the year.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2018, 02:08:29 AM
I believe the worst moments for the cryptocurrency market is over. It was really depressing in the months of February to April and then it started to recover in May and stabilizing this June.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
I am not sure what is behind the bear market nowadays, maybe its another FUD news that going on around the news. If you are a pure holder of coins and altcoins, you shouldn't panic at these moment. Now is a perfect time to buy more instead while the price of the coins and altcoins are in the dip.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 06:09:32 PM
And now you can see how much the price has changed and that not all is lost so invest for a long time !
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 05:49:49 PM
It seems to me that now we are probably watching the outflow of speculators and novice investors who thought they would get rich quickly, without understanding too much how it works. There remain real investors, so the estimate is likely to be more fair
Activity: 150
June 05, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
I advise you not to panic, because already today the market is again green.  Soon the market will fully recover.
Activity: 143
June 05, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
Fluctuations on market is normal and is not new to crypto market, I'll rather you make use of the opportunity and buy more altcoin of your choice and HOLD it tight in your portfolio, avoid panic sell, just HOLD I hope market will recover soon.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
When the market is red, I suggest buying more coins or simply waiting for the market to recover.
Jump to: