Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 130. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:16:16 PM
Why market is down?

Lots of people says that All the Social Platform like Facebook, Twitter etc Will Ban the Crypto, this is the main reason for downfall.But I'm not sure with that.
for market conditions will not always increase every time there will be a decrease at a certain moment. because the market sometimes decreases that we do not want. as the market that declines and continues to fall is usually marked by slowing growth, and may result in a decline. I will only monitor and restore the position of decline.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 10:07:33 PM
It might go down even more, but I am not that worried. The market has to undergo all the cycle of up and down, bear and bull. We are in the major bear market and the only thing we can do now is patience and wait for the next bull run, then the market will be green again.
yes sure the cycle of up and down it is very reasonable precisely from there we get profit, I am like you, waiting patiently will be better because that's the market and we have to be ready with all the situations and that patience is the most important now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

It might go down even more, but I am not that worried. The market has to undergo all the cycle of up and down, bear and bull. We are in the major bear market and the only thing we can do now is patience and wait for the next bull run, then the market will be green again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
May 29, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
There can not be an eternal fall, as well as eternal growth. I suppose that in the summer the market will be in a flat, and the main growth will begin this fall.
the decrease for the moment is due to the 29th yesterday MT-GOX again sell their bitcoin. thus making the bitcoin price decrease. as we saw yesterday. but now it's much better
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 09:25:52 PM
its always happen, going down and then doing up again, when it turn down its a moment for buy more, then when it up again that a moment for sell and take a little profit.
Activity: 72
May 29, 2018, 09:15:20 PM
As I think this is the nature of the crypto currencies. Because sometimes all markets go to the moon and sometimes they become very low. As well as current situation is disadvantageous for some and some people benefit from this situation. But I'm sure this will change soon.
Activity: 588
May 29, 2018, 08:25:58 PM
I assume you already heard enough of "Just hold on your coin" well because there is only one thing to do. Just hold. It is the only logical response to what is happening in the market and if you thought of selling because the price is dropping then go ahead but still its your loss. If you decided to wait though and be patient, imagine what you will gain out of that virtue, a whole lot of money.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
May 29, 2018, 08:25:17 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

its fine if the market goes down because it only means that there will be more people who will be given an opportunity to invest a huge amount since the price is decreasing , the market is volatile so you should always expect this kind of changes always.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 08:13:36 PM
There can not be an eternal fall, as well as eternal growth. I suppose that in the summer the market will be in a flat, and the main growth will begin this fall.
May 29, 2018, 08:04:49 PM
The market will always go down and up, smart people use the opportunity to fill their bags when the price is down, they will buy many alt-coins and wait for the price to increase, when the price increase, they will sell off and make some huge profit.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
I do not know what actually happens why crypto market is down so much whether this is normal or a lot of issue issues out there that make the market a blood red and that is certainly a situation we do not want from all of us or what is a good time to buy it all made me not know what to do
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
May 29, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
it was a nice development today look at market is green when I saw it I started to believe the future
so don't worry be happy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 07:46:45 PM
Market goes down because of people who selling their tokens. I don't know why people have no patience in situations when it's obvious decision... Maybe they are just newbies.
true, most beginners are often afraid of the market conditions like this, because they have never experienced a bad thing like this, a significant price reduction membat they sell their coins at a low price
Activity: 243
May 29, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
it is obvious that there can`t be always summer, we have to face winter as well. As soon as btc was introduced to futures trading some people also profit from this downfall by entering short into btc. So what is bad for us may be good for the others.
Activity: 476
May 29, 2018, 07:33:40 PM
You are right, the market is currently down and continuously declining. This is really a very bad situation to make a sale, a big loss that I will only get. This situation teaches me and you to be more patient and keep learning to understand the market cycle and situation. But tonight, I get information that keeps my spirits growing and confidence improves, as crypto has improved. That means we all still have a great chance to see the market go up higher and our investment grow even bigger.
Activity: 644
May 29, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

this is our common problem if prices continue to decline, we must find solutions to end cheaper bitcoin and etherum prices. Therefore do not sell coins that are owned when the price is down like this. we can tell all the participants of this forum who have coins and who feel panic
Activity: 15
May 29, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
Not even everything is so bad. It depends on\ the project. Some tokens immediately need to be sold as fast as they appear on the exchange, and some is better to use if the product is useful. Here's an example EXO tokens - should be kept for dividend payments... or Luckchemy - I'm waiting to play games and have  chance to  to win something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
Market goes down because of people who selling their tokens. I don't know why people have no patience in situations when it's obvious decision... Maybe they are just newbies.
May 29, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
Don't worry about it. This is normal when the market goes down. This is the natural behavior of the market. Read books about it. Maybe then you'll be calmer about it.))
Activity: 42
May 29, 2018, 12:59:07 PM
Negative news always affects the market price, and this is the result of a left and right announcement from social media platforms and a large search engine company, for example google. Just get away from the market for a while.
Jump to: