Pages:
Author

Topic: Market Goes Down and Down - page 86. (Read 17648 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
Experienced investors in the fall of the market see only new opportunities, at which we can buy cheap. There is no doubt that in the near future the cryptocurrency market will recover and prices will start to rise again every day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 01:58:37 AM
I hope ETF will get approve soon. If that happened it will result in trillion $ into our crypto market and hence we will see the heights in crypto which we always only dreamed for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
Yes, the market is still falling and fluctuating. I don't know why this looks so abnormal. It makes people worry about that.

The market is the second day green and the price is growing.  But it seems to me until stable growth a couple more months.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 16, 2018, 12:49:35 AM
Yes, the market is still falling and fluctuating. I don't know why this looks so abnormal. It makes people worry about that.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
It's actual, the market might battle right now in light of the fact that numerous benefits are not doing great. Nonetheless, I think, in the same way as other others, that this event is an ordinary piece of how the market functions. No market is impeccable, and now and again, even the best coins in the market could in any case capitulate to the negative effect of a few patterns like the end result for's Bitcoin right now because of the prohibiting of commercial of some internet based life stages with substance identified with the digital money showcase.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 12:41:37 AM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

And I am sure that you are not the one who are very worried seeing the market really struggling to get up in the last couple of months or so. The bears still rule the market sad to say. And there are no news that will push the price to at least $10K. And many are also doing shorting, buy in dips and when the price goes up a bit and then see profit, they immediately jump on the opportunity to take it.

That's how the market works right now, but hey its not the end and I firmly believed that we can't go like this forever, there will be a time, probably mid to end of the year that bitcoin will make a massive bull run so don't lose hope at this time.

For this past few weeks crypto market is still going down but the good thing its still not hitting low $5k. It is with in $6k going up level. That's mean that they are now trying to stabilize the market value, or maybe this a sign that its started to recover. So don't lose hope this bear market will end so soon.
Activity: 145
July 16, 2018, 12:32:04 AM
The second day the market is green and it's very good.  I hope the price will grow a little in the coming days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
The market tests the feelings of people, and mostly people do not stand up and sell at the most inopportune moment  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
I think the market has not yet reached the bottom and bitcoin is still going down. but soon a reversal will begin and everything will change. Altcoins will start to grow again and the market will fly to the moon
Activity: 200
July 15, 2018, 03:43:15 PM
I do not believe in the adoption of the ETF and expect a downtrend until 2019
Activity: 128
July 15, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
Yes you are right, the market prices are really low, maybe this situation will go on for a while more, but I don't think that this situation will continue forever.
Activity: 189
July 15, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
In my subjective opinion, the fall of bitcoin is noticeably lower than the current level, will not. Regardless of the technical analysis, or any support levels, I believe that$ 5500 is the extreme figure where bitcoin can fall. We must take into account the fact that now, as before, the belief in bitcoin as the global world currency of the future, or digital gold, remains the same.
Activity: 336
July 15, 2018, 03:37:01 PM
I hope this is a temporary phenomenon, as for most predictions of crypto analysts we will see new heights of crypto! And most likely closer to the end of 2018! So we wait and hope)
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
I'm afraid that this is not the end, bitcoin may fall lower. Bitcoin urgently needs the support of large funds.
Now many people do not believe in bitcoin, but I think now we are at very good levels for purchasing and I do not see that we can go even lower. At levels of 5000-5000 will quickly buy.
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
July 15, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
Yes it is. And its the perfect time for investments. All popular coins are on their minimum value. Want to invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin? Now is the best time imho.
Activity: 364
July 15, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
so this time to buy  Cool, when you are afraid there you lose use the knowledge and take advantage of the down market example using margin trade in poloniex so even if the market goes down you still get a profit that's what I do maybe you need to try it Grin
Activity: 490
July 15, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
This is really very painful the way the market is going down. I am now about 25% of my portfolio which is ridiculous and we are asked to keep holding and the money is diminishing everyday. For about 2 months straight that bitcoin has remained at below $7k and we are told that it will hit $10k  this year. This is awful. 
Activity: 119
July 15, 2018, 03:26:01 PM
The market has to shake out the unnecessary passengers form this train and then we gonna fly fast and easy. It`s as simple as that. People who don`t believe in crypto but put their money are to lose the investments. But when we hit new ATH these people will come again to make us feel better Grin
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

I think this is due to economic fluctuations (commercial war, ...). This is also happening in other markets. It may take a long time for the market to recover. This is also a good opportunity for people "too late to join party" because the price is very cheap.

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 15, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
I think that if now is not the bottom, it is already very close. And if the bottom is near, then we will see growth.
Pages:
Jump to: