Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 42. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
Not fully.. I think the Market with remain stable now for next 10/15 days before it jumps again in mid April

But let’s see
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 20, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
After a dramatic drop in prices of almost all cryptos last week, the crypto market recovers. Now, at this very moment what you see is almost an all green chart as 95% of 100 top coins led by Bitcoin registered gains with only 5 coins showed losses.

Just how long this will last is anyone's guess, however. I was not able to get in last week, having bought in earlier, so this week is just me seeing those losses lessen (but not yet recovered). Looks like I am in for the super long haul. With any luck, end of 2018 will see a repeat of January, when my patience from June 2017 paid off with profits.

I would not complain if this happened sooner, so come on whales. Come out and play!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
yes, everyone is telling the truth, this is agitation because of the summit, I think there will be a settlement but the crypto currency will live and develop
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
of course, it will come back and have to go back. all the coins had already reached a very low price and I don't think it will be increasingly falling again because if yes then it will make it very messy.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
March 20, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
This situation I saw the market downhill seriously!
This isn't the first time that the market went down seriously.

And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
If you will check the charts now and look even on coinmarketcap.com there's a sign that the market is quite recovering but the question is on how satisfied you are with the recovery?

G20 conference that held recently seems to give positive outcome with the current market. Cryptocurrency Doesn't Pose A Risk To The Financial System ... Yet, G20 Told
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:46:12 AM
the market will return to normal. big news some time ago affect the market price. everyone will find the best solution in crypto currency trading, do not be afraid all will go back to normal. i always build positive thoughts thing
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
March 20, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
Yes the crypto currency market returned green now because of past 3 weeks the market has been red, so I think we will get good news about Bitcoin price very soon.

Not so fast, you see green for the mean time since the market is slowly recovering, but that doesnt mean it would constantly rise and fully recover from the normal market cap. There's a reccuring situation against Bitcoin and it can affect the market as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
March 20, 2018, 01:18:53 AM
After a dramatic drop in prices of almost all cryptos last week, the crypto market recovers. Now, at this very moment what you see is almost an all green chart as 95% of 100 top coins led by Bitcoin registered gains with only 5 coins showed losses.
Activity: 111
March 20, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
the last few weeks altcoin prices have decreased so much, because there is a meeting in dubai and started last night ad a slight rise in price altcoin hopefully next week soon back to the normal price BTC
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
March 20, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
as of last night, Market has a sudden pump! will I guess it is the start sign for cryptocurrency market to recover!
but sometimes sudden pump can brings huge downhill also, so be very wise on your trading, but if you are a HODL guy then you wont mind this happenings, just hodl your tokens for a couple of months and hope the market will recover at that time!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:15:16 AM
all the coins are already arguably reached the base price and the time to recover back to the green line. It took a long time I think to come back as last December but it was bound to happen and can be more than what has already been achieved several months ago.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
March 20, 2018, 12:04:36 AM
Recovery. It always depends on the investor as to what this word means. But for those who have been observing the price swings for a long time, they do not easily go with the emotions of others but they know for sure that bitcoin price will rice again. The history of its price swings show that after reaching a peak higher than the last peak, it takes some time to stay in the low. But there will come another time when it will even surpass its last highest peak. The last highest peak was around $19,000 and that was 3 months ago. It will rise again and even higher than $19,000. That's why there are some predictions that say that it can even go to up to $50,000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 99
March 19, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Well I am doing fine the market still here like in the past days, weeks, months, or years. Nothing has change right now you are talking for recovery? All I can say go do your own search now to add some knowledge of yours about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology soon you will notice the market already recovered and all of the coins already set their new ATH.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 10:31:07 PM
The dramatical down of prices is not forever. It will recover and absolutely recover for that is how crypto market move along the way to green color. Even it will crash super deep it will recover again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 19, 2018, 07:49:18 PM
Yes the market is returned already and i think we have alot of good news in the coming days and weeks. so much Fud that we got and i know that bitcoin has a major bullish run same as altcoins. we must be ready all the time.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 19, 2018, 07:41:01 PM
I think the market will recover after the G20 summit. But it will be very slowly and only in may or june we will see strong market pumping

Hopefully, the market show some recovery pattern that can continue in a weeks. Let's just wait for that summit and I believe that good news will come, let's be more patient and be confident that this market will bounce back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 07:37:04 PM
price changes in the market are gradually recovering, but this is still a normal value move, although we expect value in the market to recover and then reach the peak.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 05:50:42 PM
now everything was green, as it should be in the spring. I expect this to be temporary growth before another decline. But something tells me that in may will begin rapid growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 05:36:54 PM
I think the market will recover after the G20 summit. But it will be very slowly and only in may or june we will see strong market pumping
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
The market will fluctuates from time to time and we cannot anticipate if it will move up or down, this is a normal activity that we must accept and understand. Cryptos are very volatile and unpredictable, what we can do now is invest and wait for the price recovery as the cycle will surely turn crypto value high soon.
Pages:
Jump to: