Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 36. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
A little sideways trading for the weekend... Let's all hope a reversal is in play to start the week.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 12:36:56 PM
I think market grow up near  future and ether will around 1500-2000, but now the good time for buyers and hold before better times.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 04:15:54 AM
It is still happening.
copper member
Activity: 96
March 30, 2018, 04:08:27 AM
I think the growth will be in May
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
The market is still in a declining trend, may the month of April be more positive for the cryptocurrency
Activity: 77
March 29, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !
All you have to do now is be patient and pray for value in the rising market again. This situation should also be used very well, for example, you can use this situation to buy coins that you think have good value for the future. This you can make as your investment, so the process of waiting for you at this time can produce something big for you picking later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
Still the market is RED! There were moments green when he went up to 9.4 K, but it's all so short! I'm really looking forward to the green wave! The G20 summit spoils the whole situation((( Investors listen to the summit, and are afraid to invest( One way is to keep all your Tokina and wait time, the GREEN market! Sooner or later, the GREEN market will be necessary! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
Sadly, market is still in RED, but this is a good time for all investors and traders to BUY and HOLD the coins they had., same as me, i hold everything, i never sell this time.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
Cruptocurrency depends on the outer factors too much. A tiny rumour about another possible ban influences the crypto price tremendously making it rush down. No stability at all, that's why it's rather hard to predict what happens next.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
i believe that ETH would really had the lead specially when the trend reversed to bullish ones. On the current situation on the market there were no news yet but im readying up for upcoming informations bcs sooner or later there would be some news either good or bad to come out which would really a thing that can affect price movements on the entire market but if we do base on technical analysis or on graph we r really heading on bullish.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 29, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
will certainly be back. and then all of a sudden the price of coins are expected to be able to exceed its achievement in a few months even if it will probably be more than that. It's everyone's expectations in investing in coins.

but we need to wait for a few months before the price could rise again because of today, the price doesn't show a good sign to go up and I am afraid that we need to wait for a longer time. and yes, we have a chance to buy another coin while the price still cheap and before the price goes up for more and we have time to wait for the price. the market itself tends to be like this for a few days later and we can only hope that in the next month, there will be a changing trend of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
The cryptocurrencies market will recover and overgrow back to Q4 in 2018. Currently, the exchange rate is falling continuously because of facing a lot of negative news as well as the ban on governments around the world aimed at Bitcoin. If you do not have confidence in the cryptocurrencies market, then it is best to sell all the cryptos and exit the market to avoid risk.
Activity: 123
March 29, 2018, 02:36:45 AM
will certainly be back. and then all of a sudden the price of coins are expected to be able to exceed its achievement in a few months even if it will probably be more than that. It's everyone's expectations in investing in coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
March 29, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
The market is a very volatile one, cryptocurrency is relatively new and still undergoing some processes. Any news can cause change in market price( positively or negatively). So it is hard to say the  market has returned or not because if it is green today,  tomorrow it can also be red.
Activity: 21
March 29, 2018, 12:03:23 AM
The market is recovering well at the end of the year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 28, 2018, 11:16:31 PM
The announcement of some social media sites on banning cryptocurrency ads affected the price of the bitcoin and dragged the price of some altcoins. The social media giants Facebook and Twitter including Google have already taken step to ban crypto ads to protect their consumers. I think it would take some time before crypto market recover again and still depend on any positive factor or event that may come in the days ahead.
Activity: 21
March 28, 2018, 11:09:02 PM
This market wants to recover, it needs strong supporters.
Activity: 17
March 28, 2018, 10:27:07 PM
I have not seen the market recover. So sad
Activity: 110
March 28, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
I think market is still in bear cryptocurrency market is yet to stabilize, i hope it does sooner than later.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 05:28:43 PM
I hope that the situation will change much earlier and the bullish trend will come in April, a lot of positive news on crypto-currencies
Pages:
Jump to: