Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has run down again - page 2. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.
There is nothing to solve, a low price is not always a sign that something is wrong, many people are incredibly upset by what it is happening but they were not upset when the price of bitcoin touched 19k despite the fact that was clearly a distortion in the price of bitcoin and that it was going to be impossible to maintain it, your only option is to wait until things get better, I know that is not the most comfortable thing to do but it is the only way to make money with a low risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 07:11:43 AM
a few days ago bitcoin price increased and reached the price of $ 8500, but now the price of bitcoin back down to the price of $ 7600. this situation deceived many people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 02, 2018, 03:23:39 AM
Yes market down in month of july but now still stable.don't worry crypto markets always grow.
Not really. A drop in the value of only one coin in July market cannot be regarded as a drop in the market. Market runs down only when the coin looses its stability or the demand for a particular coin decreases.

Since the drop in the value of Bitcoin was recovered shortly after the fall was witnessed, we can say that the rising trend is more accelerated than the down trend. Moreover, the future of the crypto looks way too good because of the ever increasing demand.
I am not sure what caused it tho. I think the price is recovering a bit like you said and we can't just call it a return to bear market however we don't know what caused the drop at all. Hence we can't be sure what will happen next without knowing what happened before.

If the price goes down once again and than goes to $6k or what not we will just stay and watch like its some sort of horror movie. We need to figure out what causes this incredible drops so we can actually stop these from happening. We need to figure out who sells coins for what reason when these happens to actually participate before hand and get ready for these downs. However causes these sudden drops they do manage to keep it a secret for a good long time.

We can't stop it bro. We are small fishes we can't do anything else then watching what's going around. Those who are manipulating the prices are super powerful. It's a battle between all these old whales and the newly entered institutions. It's a fight for the power between them and Bitcoin is vulnerable to these people. The existing whales are trying to push these organisations and institutions to hold their monopoly in the system.
Note: above is my personal opinion, there may be some other reasons for the price to go downwards.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 02, 2018, 02:56:02 AM
Yes market down in month of july but now still stable.don't worry crypto markets always grow.
Not really. A drop in the value of only one coin in July market cannot be regarded as a drop in the market. Market runs down only when the coin looses its stability or the demand for a particular coin decreases.

Since the drop in the value of Bitcoin was recovered shortly after the fall was witnessed, we can say that the rising trend is more accelerated than the down trend. Moreover, the future of the crypto looks way too good because of the ever increasing demand.
I am not sure what caused it tho. I think the price is recovering a bit like you said and we can't just call it a return to bear market however we don't know what caused the drop at all. Hence we can't be sure what will happen next without knowing what happened before.

If the price goes down once again and than goes to $6k or what not we will just stay and watch like its some sort of horror movie. We need to figure out what causes this incredible drops so we can actually stop these from happening. We need to figure out who sells coins for what reason when these happens to actually participate before hand and get ready for these downs. However causes these sudden drops they do manage to keep it a secret for a good long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
August 01, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
I think it's very normal because at this time there is still no good news that can trigger a rise in price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the exchange, when it is there it will be very easy to ride.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 01, 2018, 06:17:02 AM
hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.
The price of bitcoin is been control by many factors and of a truth we should learn to be used to how the market behave by now.  When the demand for bitcoin is increasing we should always expect that price will increase and when it is decreasing will should also expect it to decrease.

What do you think who gave merits to creator of this thread? Is it possible that someone
merited something like this?
   If you give it a thought you will understand how many stupid people there are. Now you
see how big support this stupid people have.
   That`s why we have price drops, cause to many stupid people doing stupid things. They
buy when they need to sell, they sell when they need to buy. But all of them blame crypto-
currencies for their mistakes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 01, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
hy all
The price of bitcoin is been control by many factors and of a truth we should learn to be used to how the market behave by now.  When the demand for bitcoin is increasing we should always expect that price will increase and when it is decreasing will should also expect it to decrease.
we need to make demand higher than before.and money flow into cryptomarket increase sharply.and most of them used to buy bitcoin.if this can happen i am sure bitcoin price will soar again.
Merit: 114
August 01, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
hy all
The price of bitcoin is been control by many factors and of a truth we should learn to be used to how the market behave by now.  When the demand for bitcoin is increasing we should always expect that price will increase and when it is decreasing will should also expect it to decrease.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 01, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
July 30, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
I do not like to give forecasts, but I think that this price drop can last several years, as in 2013, we'll see...
Most times during downtrends, there is always that psychological effect it ends up playing on some investors which makes them to bail out from the market when they just see the market showing signs on more downtrend and that is when we always hear the doomsday death scenario and the idea of that lasting for some months or years could suffice.

Nevertheless, I still want to hope that a lot has changed from the past years with reference made to 2013 by you, to present condition of the market and with that, we may not actually see the same long years of consolidation play out and if it does, well, we just have to accept things the way they come and use it really for what it is, which I believe with some patience will always turn out well when the bull kicks back in, because, they surely will.

In past few years, and I'm here for years, so many things happened. I always point out how much crypto community is bigger, we are growing every year, and that grow seems to be unstoppable. What is more important then that? Man power, and there is more and more of us who support crypto with everything we got.
Most downtrends people complain, when its rising people are in fever. Don't judge about crypto with emotions, it's technology on global market and there isn't space for emotions, hard work and knowledge have much Kore weight. People talk about recover, but actually we have great price at the moment, and fluctuations that have couple thousands range, it's good for people who like to risk, it's good for people who bought years ago, now this new millionaires invest more in technology. Everything is still working with full power and great times are ahead of us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
July 30, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
I do not like to give forecasts, but I think that this price drop can last several years, as in 2013, we'll see...
Most times during downtrends, there is always that psychological effect it ends up playing on some investors which makes them to bail out from the market when they just see the market showing signs on more downtrend and that is when we always hear the doomsday death scenario and the idea of that lasting for some months or years could suffice.

Nevertheless, I still want to hope that a lot has changed from the past years with reference made to 2013 by you, to present condition of the market and with that, we may not actually see the same long years of consolidation play out and if it does, well, we just have to accept things the way they come and use it really for what it is, which I believe with some patience will always turn out well when the bull kicks back in, because, they surely will.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
Hello. I think market will go up more , but after summer, and altcoins should go up and more stable than now. The key now is to wait and hold your coins.
This is good thing to do patience when the market has run down again. Even we can see market is not good this is normal price is low and high. So panic is not the solution rather hold it will rise again.
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 06:47:08 AM
hy all
You are talking about breaking the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, if that happens then there would be no interest of investors left in cryptocurrency market as they invest in the crypto because of its volatility and quick returns on investment. So it would break the market more if we try to make the cryptocurrency stable but if you like to invest in stable coins then USDT is your best bet.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
Hello. I think market will go up more , but after summer, and altcoins should go up and more stable than now. The key now is to wait and hold your coins.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:36:32 AM
Yeah because of the news about Bitcoin ETF denied. But i have faith on you bitcoin that you will going to up again better that last year. So holders right there lets hold it will raise up by the end of the year.  Grin Grin
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 30, 2018, 03:08:05 AM
We don't need to worry about this, it always happen, and it's never like that it will always go down for a long time, it'll definitely bounce back.
Get used to it, we are used to this type of market whether it goes down or up it normally happens and we know that it's normal. But there are people that are looking to this type of market as something new and they never get used to it. Few moments that it goes down, they'll post and share their thoughts on how the market has been negative for today and will ask if its the end of the bitcoin and other crypto's as well.
When its less $100, expect that there will be post about "market down".
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:55:05 AM
hy all
Well this is not easy for us to down our market . but i don't losst hope for it . I know someday marrket will increase and also a bitcoin all we need is to wait for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 30, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
hy all
For me , it is just a price correction of the market. Because last year is one of the best bullish run of crypto in the market. So, let's expect that the correction will still spike until the end of this year. But for me, I really believe that the price correction of the market will end on this year.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 01:25:42 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 30, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
Always down of the market, last few day bitcoin have raised up to higher price but today back to lower price, we have hold and keep bitcoin or altcoin for several weeks because there are not really good moment to sell bitcoin or altcoin right now. We miss bitcoin can reached until $17,000 and hope can be back to the same price on this year.
yeah. the price of the cryptocurrency in the market are in dropping rate again.but the dropping rate is slow compare to the last few months so there's a big chance that the market when rise up are in the bull run again. this is the climax now. so just keep more patience in ourself and I am sure that in the ber months the price of the cryptocurrency will explode and like the past year pice
Pages:
Jump to: