Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has run down again - page 3. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 12:47:59 AM
Market will not always go red what we need to apply whenever the market is red is patient and not being panic, it is also and avenue to buy and hold to enable you get good gain when it is green again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 12:44:59 AM
I do not like to give forecasts, but I think that this price drop can last several years, as in 2013, we'll see...
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:36:31 AM
Always down of the market, last few day bitcoin have raised up to higher price but today back to lower price, we have hold and keep bitcoin or altcoin for several weeks because there are not really good moment to sell bitcoin or altcoin right now. We miss bitcoin can reached until $17,000 and hope can be back to the same price on this year.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Just be patient maybe month this month will rise again
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
I see the current price of crypto currency has shown a very good growth and growth, even starting to stabilize, this will be the beginning of the growth of crypto currency is very good, I am very waiting for this precious moment after so long
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 29, 2018, 10:06:36 PM
hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.

I dont see a problem if market often go down. When it goes down, that means it is your chance to buy them and add your holdings.
Crypto market is volatile, you can use the volatility to gaining profit by buying them when low. Later sell it with higher price, thats it.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
hy all
What do you think could be  the problem of this sudden drop in market, everywhere is in deep red & how can volatile-ness in crypto market be reduced to the lowest minimum brim(like a bench-marked prize) ,please outline how this can be solved.
I have stabbed trying to understand the reasons of sudden growth or plunge a long time ago, because I would spend more time on the research than I could spend to recover my actives.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
Volatility is the main feature of this type of market.  Like stocks market crypto market is driven by several forces.  Sometimes there may be some reasons behind the fluctuations but most of the times there may not be some solid reasons for the same.
Most of the times the market runs on rumors.  But the main forces behind the market movement are speculators.  the market will go the way they (speculators) want.

Yap as u said it's volatility occurred anytime all we have to do is to prepare cause we cannot control that forces to go down suddenly that affect the market price of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:32:19 PM
Let us not keep measuring the success of the cryptocurrency industry based on prices because as any normal market in any field,high and low prices will always come and go but if we start measuring our success as an industry by how far we gone in a way to get more adoption and usage for bitcoin all over the world ,then we are making great steps that can be called true success .The price either up or low should not bother us so much because one thing is sure that when we get more people in the adoption and usage,demand will be high and natural economic principles will give us the higher prices we so desire.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 05:13:06 PM
That is normal in the market,the ups and down trend and the fluctuation because crypto market is volatile,price of every coins rapidly change. Currently you don't need to get worried because market starting to recover specially the king of all crypto. We will see before end of this year market will become fruitful.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 29, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
We don't need to worry about this, it always happen, and it's never like that it will always go down for a long time, it'll definitely bounce back. If you really want to earn, you don't need to be alerted by just a small loss, you need to keep your patience so you can earn some profit.
Activity: 61
July 29, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
I think we do not have to worry about this because it will not forever market down and I'm sure that the market will soon come back for a better price and this is the hope everyone holds bitcoin Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 10:19:36 AM
hy all
There is no such problem in this red market. Volatility is always part of cryptocurrency and the sudden drop because of the demand of crypto, buy and sell demand had a big role in this sudden drop. But we all know the bull run will start soon and the buying demand is starting to increase and maybe in no time it will recover. There is nothing to worry about this red market days, it will end soon.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
It can be happen. I am sure it will bounce back and roll.

It's not new to us when the bitcoin is going down it is normal that is the game you have to wait when the rate is high again that's the time you have to exchange because the rate is unpredictable if it is going to up or down the only thing is you have to patiently wait for you to have a better benefits.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
Bitcoin prices can not be increased continuously. Volatility is the main feature of this type of market. I think prices will rebound in the next few weeks.
Activity: 323
July 29, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
hy all

I think the problem again is the demand of bitcoin. Suddenly the bitcoin users are quit here on bitcoin because of the bitcoin price. Also the other users of bitcoin have own business they are content in the way they earn. Also the investors may affect the bitcoin's price, it depend on the investors. The bitcoin is volatile so we need to be not hot headed when using bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 29, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
If you see the market falling or turning into red it's only a temporary because after the dumping price we will see the market turn into green also. Better to relax and buy more coins while dumping price because if you panic you will see the marker will be worst also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
It can be happen. I am sure it will bounce back and roll.

Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time during the trading market, price value of all ALT coins maybe affected by such drop, some may increase their price value dependent on the volume of investment by the investors in the market. this is the real nature of crypto market, it is unpredictable, it also react to both negative and positive news globally. But market correction follow after such hiccups.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
Well for my best of knowledge I think the cryptocurrency market price works with the principle of demand and supply. The price of crypto market drop most times when there is a FUD which easily cause panic to the investors in such cause the supply will be more than the demand.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
hy all

I think we dont need to worry about the huge fluctuation because thats the characteristcs of crypto investment and not all the time crypto are falling , most of the time is a huge increase.
Pages:
Jump to: