Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 4. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.
Now the market is still unstable and the price first grows and then falls.  But I think next month the market will be stable and the price will start to grow slowly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
Bitcoin is considered the main crypto currency and everything that happens to it affects the market.
The price of all other coins to some extent depends on bitcoin. Therefore, the market recovery will not begin earlier than its rate will stabilize and its growth will occur in the long-term period.
Some analysts believe that bitcoin needs to securely gain a foothold above the $ 9,000 mark, and then he will be able to break through the $ 12,000 level and continue to grow further, and behind it the whole market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 20, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
very true, as the current market price movements continue to rise in the green zone, and this proves that the market is recovering and is very timely to be able to profit as much as possible.
and never ignore the bad news about crypto now, because it will only interfere with your concentration, especially in trading.
Activity: 238
July 20, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
I think that we still have to wait at least for September. I beleave market will begin to grow. Now it is good time to search and buy new coins till they at a low price. As for me, I'm acively checking the projects in order to define what to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
Rising bitcoin prices and being followed by altcoin increases to fresh winds for old holders, at least there is hope for holders to expect good returns, do not rush into decisions, we need to monitor the situation and make decisions based on it, and most importantly is to believe in the future of the Crypto currency regardless of anything.

The market is still very hard to predict and according to the current situation may have a decline of the whole market before rebounding again. The volatility in this market is very familiar so investors should have reasonable investment and prevention plans to prevent the worst case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 05:29:12 PM
Yes, it is not necessary to say at each rebound of the cue ball that the market turned around , I think this year will definitely be bearish
Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Over the past week, the market began to revive significantly, so you should forget about the panic and expect a flight to the moon from many coins.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
I wish you were right. unfortunately, I see that the market continues its decline.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 05:23:42 PM
Rising bitcoin prices and being followed by altcoin increases to fresh winds for old holders, at least there is hope for holders to expect good returns, do not rush into decisions, we need to monitor the situation and make decisions based on it, and most importantly is to believe in the future of the Crypto currency regardless of anything.
Activity: 151
July 20, 2018, 05:11:06 PM
Yes, the market has woken up, but stable growth has not yet begun.  I think we should wait another couple of months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
Already almost half of year we have been observing market falling. A few days ago the next wave of growth of bitcoin start, and behind it and other coins began. Maybe this time the market will fix their positions.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 03:38:57 PM
I think that we need to wait for a good growth not in the summer, but at the end of the autumn. And it will be very good growth, the price of Bitcoin to 15000 dollars.
Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
As I see this, the market are building up and evolving into a extended movement leading to a short increase that may endure for some weeks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Bitcoin seems recovered from last week slump and goes up past $7000 and as of this moment, the price is declining again. A lot of bitcoin enthusiasts have been waiting for another bullrun like the one that happened in 2017. The recovery start when the market become bullish and the uptrend continues but this might be happen possibly in the last quarter of this year then dump again.
Activity: 106
July 18, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
This is a very good news. According to my observations on the market these two days, I found that the encryption market is starting to develop well and slowly start to rise. This makes me more patient and can wait for it. I think this is just the beginning.
Activity: 86
July 18, 2018, 10:51:58 PM
yes this is also our opportunity for easy ways to get profits with us investing now, because now is also the right time to get a lot of profit, because now the price is still cheap.
Activity: 49
July 18, 2018, 10:49:07 PM
It’s too early to say now.
We can't just look at the growth of two days a day. I think this may be a callback. If the market wakes up, then his k-line chart must be upward.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2018, 10:42:25 PM
again the script of uncertainty in the market is repeated, or the price will go even higher and then a long down, or now a small drop\flat and then the growth will continue, i think that the outcome is coming...
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 10:32:30 PM
Many people say that the price will fall down again, So be careful. I consider to sell my coins and buy again at dip watching this market situation.
Activity: 105
July 18, 2018, 10:22:02 PM
yes true, the situation in the market today is very good, but bitcoin prices have decreased slightly in recent days, and this is very normal in the previous days, we firmly believe that in the next few days bitcoin price will increase again.

Pages:
Jump to: