Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has woken up - page 10. (Read 3737 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
Not yet as of today, total market cap from CMC is barely 245 billion USD. Maybe SECs handling of the CBOE issue can finally usher in the bullish market.I hope think goes well with cryptos
Activity: 164
July 12, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
I hope the market will be green in the coming days and there will not be a big drop in prices.  But now it looks like the market is still unstable.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 03:52:57 AM
Yes, it is right. I have been waiting for it so long and now cryptocurrency market has begun to restore. I hope it will increase more than in the last cycle.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 11, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
It seems that the market is really recovering, but one should not think that this will be accompanied by rapid growth, each of the newcomers who flooded the market in December, and bought bitcoin three times more expensive from today's price-they will want to sell it more expensive a very long time.
It does not seem like the Bitcoin is recovering but Bitcoin is finding the bottom. When you look at the graph you will see 3 bottoms and still Bitcoin tends to decrease.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Market is not stable, one day it rises up next day it falls down and this situation is not good for crypto traders.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
Yes, if you look at the market now, you can conclude that you do not need to rely on what we know where the market has a bottom  Cheesy
Activity: 121
July 11, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
Since April of this year, the market has begun to slowly pick up. Many people think that this is a market recovery, but I think this may be a trap and the market will plunge again in the near future. What I did was, during this time, do nothing and watch patiently the changes in the market.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
Normally, holders hoard tokens in defiance of remarkable drops of gains and those originate a tamed climb in levels easily during 10 days.
Activity: 41
July 11, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
Be ready for soon crash.
As practice shows - such green periods last ~ 2 weeks - 1.5 month. And right after this - a big dump usually come.
Activity: 35
July 11, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
The market has woken up but Take note that just a simple FUD can shake the market up-side down. We should just be crucial with every decision we will make when trading. Either if you think that the current price of a certain coin can be a good point to convert to fiat, and buy back again when it dips.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 01:53:26 AM
Now I do not buy anything, but just watch the market. When there will be a clear turn-and then it will be possible to talk about shopping, now early.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
July 11, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
People complained and regretted not buying more when the market was at 840 billion, now they complain about ‘shitcoins’ and such. I’m happily buying more, maybe it’ll drop some more but it will go back to the ATH fast
Activity: 92
July 10, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
I am very happy when I wake up in the market, which means that I can make money, but now I am watching the market, the market has not woken up, and it is still falling, I am very disappointed. I have no money to go beyond the bottom. Still a lot of losses. I hope the market express wakes up.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 11:39:49 PM
If we look for a while the market is down there is also a rising,but one day will move up as much as possible so that the price of coin a lot of beneficial bitcoiner,hopefully what many expect the bitconer to achieve
Activity: 92
July 10, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
The market is waking up, it is a good thing for us. I can profit from it because I invest a lot of money. I think that if the market wakes up, there will be a big increase, so I think I can sleep. A good feeling.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:26:03 PM
I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest
Activity: 110
July 10, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
It seems to be a new era for crypto market again. The percentage growth rate of most coins is increasing. For instance, Bitcoin Cash has risen over 80% in the last
week.

this is good news, if indeed the market price will rise again. but we wait, will all the coins will rise in price. if yes means we will enter the green market ... is not this what we have been waiting for for several months ..
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
It seems that the market is really recovering, but one should not think that this will be accompanied by rapid growth, each of the newcomers who flooded the market in December, and bought bitcoin three times more expensive from today's price-they will want to sell it more expensive a very long time.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:58:51 AM
I think this is a very good news to be heard for all investors and crypto traders. Looks like ready for the escape. I hope the market is showing strong here and in the future, it is clear the market will grow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
Sometimes I am visited by different thoughts that we can lose what we managed to achieve in general during this time, if we integrate smart contracts, then many people will lose their vacancies, where will they need to work?
Pages:
Jump to: