Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 108. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 03:14:29 PM
I think that the market froze in honor of the holiday, because it's just a miracle, such a fall can not just end like this, most likely it will continue, I think that a few more months and people will definitely lose faith in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 02, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

Hate to disappoint you, but 7.000 USD is a support point. Bitcoin went to 7.000 USD a couple of times already and bounced back. It's called "testing a support". It will go up for a short period of time and then probably test 7.000 USD again. I sincerely hope it won't cross it. Unlike 8.000 or 10.000 this 7.000 support proved to be very resistant though which I am very happy about.

However, altcoins have a much bigger problem - with although Bitcoin just keeps bouncing back, altcoins seem to bounce less and drop down more, strengthening Bitcoins relative supremacy each time. It basically means it is a "dead or alive" time for altcoins.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
It's not a green market, my friend. We will not see a "green market" either today, tomorrow, or this month. Maybe 2 or more month.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
for me, i dont think bitcoin market is manipulated from who from wealthy man.What is the result of all transanction must be identify and releasing to the blockchain.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
April 02, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
No, it is green but it won´t remain there. I think is a fake situation and that it should fall much more before recovering, possibly no earlier than june and that means... stay out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 02, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
No,because it could be a bull trap as far as i can see bitcoin's movements shows it still in bearish trend so you wont be so sure about these green candles it may turn into reds suddenly as soon as you bought these coins, you know how dirty these big players play the market,and for me before i buy anything i will wait for some confirmations,technical analysis probably some breakouts from the current resistance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 03:10:27 PM
I don't want to say this but the green rally wouldn't last longer. Experts said that bitcoin may fall even further if this trend continues and despite of government regulatory pressures and recent news about banning cryptocurrency ads that made by google, twitter and facebook bitcoin is still strong at 6000 - 7000 and lets just hope that something good news about bitcoin to make the price boost.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
The recovering process is pretty slow but I think soon the market will remain green. I give it one month to remain green. This is my prediction
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

For market to go green you need trust of investors, at this point there is no sign of it. Some people here are suggesting to use technical analysis, but it won’t help here. In the crisis time you should use fundamental instead. I follow up with cryptonews and at this point can say that there is no hope for near future. The “day of green” is not enough to bring investors back to crypto. It should be series of great news, probably from governmental agencies
Activity: 84
April 02, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
I think the market will remain green for at least a few days. And investors will improve their mood.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
April 02, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Its not easy to predict as of now the market seems red , so technically we cant totally say the market will be red or green , because the its volatile or unpredictable , the move our market is based on the demand of it. The marketplace cannot be stayed at one , it can go green sometimes red.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think we will see some more red but the green will happen eventually. Need to give it time.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
April 02, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
Patient is much needed in this situation if you are a long term investor. Because of the upcoming deadline day on April 15th for individuals to file their annual tax return- so many people have been cashing out some of their Bitcoins. That has been a serious consequence fact for the current long bear market situation. I guess by May everything will come back to its normal prices.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Going to be red soon enough these big players has finished selling their coins from the peak,its a never ending cycle of market manipulations so you should know that the green candles might not be there for too long as these people are making a lot of money everytime the market is failing because they can easily buyback from the bottom and then then the market will start to recover and repeat the cycle again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
You can not be sure about this thing right now because at this stage the technology is changing and many countries are making them compatible with such technology. So market is bit confusing right now as every bad news is effecting the traders which changing green market into red or vice versa.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
as my opinion market will be on place for some time, some green some red but on one place.. but I want to be wrong , and market will grown *2
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
April 02, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

There can not be the same movement of the market for ages. The market of 100% will be green, just another question, how much will we have to wait for the green market, a month, two, a year. Nobody knows this.  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Any fall is followed by growth and back. This is the essence of the market players who earn on growth and decline. If the market carries a horizontal level, it will be of no interest to anyone. Therefore, there is not need to believe and to wait when there will be another change in the opposite direction.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
no
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 02, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Might be a bull trap that is why i aint still going to buy altcoins just to be safe with the market movements,because these whales or big players are unpredictable and you wont know when will these people are going to dum the market because as far as i can see bitcoin's charts shows it is still in bearish movements though we see some reversal and it could be a trap so we need to see some breakout first.
Jump to: