Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 109. (Read 9308 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
Comparing btc to it's price from last year/month/week has never and will never be any sort of indicator of how it's gonna be tomorrow... There are a bunch more factors involved...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 02:15:31 PM
yes this is green, but i am not happy. we have often seen a green market in duration of 1 to 2 days and then red again, it would be great if this will continue in the coming weeks and will return to normal like a few months ago
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
I think that the market has already fallen and now the market will go to the top. certainly green.  Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:12:11 PM
We can not predict the market ... decide the market green or red that is in the shark's hand ... you can choose to swim under sharks or as their prey Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
NO, I don't thrust it and neither should you. It is just a day with a green, and this means nothing. Lets wait a little bit and then make up our minds.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
during the month of march I just saw the market turn green just every Saturday.
but now can again see the green market on a normal day. maybe it's time the market will recovery
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

No one can say for sure but it's a start.

If you bought low and continue hodling now, you should be fine.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
I really believe if all the market will come back with green color of course with the green color of course we know it means the price will experience the increase of course.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 01:55:40 PM
Nope i dont trust these green candles because it might be a bull trap as of the moment the bitcoin's charts are being manipulated too much that is why it is too risky to tell of these candles are going to be long ! we should always take the opportunity of these green candles but if these are just bull traps from the whales we are going to get rekt if we are careless.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
I can't predict its stay, but I really hope it stays green. I hope it keeps rising. I don't wanna see the Red color at all. As for me, I believe this month will favor altcoins and the main coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin. Although, cryptocurrency is so unpredictable, but one just needs to be optimistic that they're gonna keep rising.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 02, 2018, 01:46:43 PM
I'm not sure that we will get a steady growth of the market. Most likely he fixed at this level. Obviously, the market is being manipulated, so it's very difficult to say what will happen tomorrow. But I believe that soon the market will really turn green and reach new heights.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
April 02, 2018, 01:43:42 PM
I think for this month of april it will go green so wait for some more days or weeks I think bitcoin will recover and rise once again. This could be a great chance to buy btc now.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
Wont be so sure about this,becaise bitcoin's price is still being manipulated by the financial giants although we are still in bearish trend we shouldnt be happey about these temporary pumps because its morelikely going to rekt us if these people are going to fake these bull candles,possibility of being a bull trap is very high !
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
For now this is the desire of everyone to see the market in green so as to restore the confidence back into the space, I hope this spring will restore life back into the space. I will say the market is back when BTC breaks $10k barrier, this is a barrier that need to be broken in coming weeks
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Stay alert as prices are not stable and issues are still there. I bought a little crypto for this month until there was positive news about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 02, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
More and more I think that those people who say that a cryptomarket is like a pyramid are right. When the popularity of crypto currency grew by the end of 2017, the market incredibly jumped without any good reasons, the whales merged their crypt, the market began to fall. Now the popularity of the crypto currency has grown even more, and the market is still falling. Why? What is this, if not a pyramid?

It is not pyramid. But like every other market the bug money control it and can manipulating.
Forget about the bug Pump and Dump in December-January. Compare the market in wider window. At least 6 months.
The same logic applies in short term movements. Don't get your hopes on a day movement. Today is green, tomorrow could be red. Give it some time before make a conclusion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
Unfortunately this is temporary. I think that before the growth of the market is still far. Maybe in June or July
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 02, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
BTC still has a chance to touch $4000-5000. So green color of the market can be easily changed to red.

Use technical analysis and you would know the answer,bitcoin's chart is too manipualated right now and i can confirm that the market is still in bearish trend.....

Yes, bitcoin's chart is too manipualated right now and that's why tech analysis will NOT work.

TA never works long term really . You'll get a few wins here and there but then the whales can set you up for a huge loss at anytime.

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 02, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
More and more I think that those people who say that a cryptomarket is like a pyramid are right. When the popularity of crypto currency grew by the end of 2017, the market incredibly jumped without any good reasons, the whales merged their crypt, the market began to fall. Now the popularity of the crypto currency has grown even more, and the market is still falling. Why? What is this, if not a pyramid?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Its just hard to say. One time its green the next time its red. Cryptocurrency is really unpredictable.  I think many traders will rush off to sell now that it is green which will make the price to go red quickly. Please, traders should learn to control our urge. The price has abilities to hit 25k in a short week or month but trying to sell off wont do us any good cause indirectly, we are lossing. Nobody is looking for a short term gain but a long term gain.
Jump to: