Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 26. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 15, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
When the market is again red, then players on the raise took a time out. The main thing is that it does not take too long.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 15, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
I kinda agree that it is indeed the worst year of crypto. because in between the half of 2018 they were never a time that crypto has boost its value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
Yes, I agree that this year is the worst year in the world of cryptography, it is certainly not happy at all, but there is hope,because we have seen the other side of the market.
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
Yes, in this year the market is not so good. there is needed patient. I think the situation go stabile very soon. 
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 15, 2018, 03:41:18 AM
No wonder the've again it feels like, because these conditions I encounter every day at the moment. and it started to lazy to do the trades when like this. then I focus more to work on the bounty, as additional income for me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
don`t forget that without all these "red" and "green" there could be no trading at all
There would be no huge profits without huge drops.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
I think that it will remain red for quite some time. At the moment, large investors want to enter the market, so they try to lower the price of coins as low as possible. But I'm sure that growth will start again, but I do not know when, but I'm ready to wait for this moment!
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 06:24:30 PM
The crypto market is very weak, uncertain. It can fall very deep within 30 minutes because of1 bad news, and then rise again but very slowly. I think now you can sell all, or if you rich, you can HOLD TO DIE !
Activity: 63
September 14, 2018, 05:34:27 AM
Actually this is a market because of its volatile nature and cannot be stopped. So don't lose hope because in just a short time. When other people frantically sell their assets, this is the right time for us to buy coins at low prices and hope that in the next few months we will get a very good profit.
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
The second day of awakening .. + 3% to the cost of bitcoin is progress. The main thing is that all the altcoins behind it stretch. I'm looking forward to a good profit in winter!
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
The market is now green. But I feel this market is going down. We should not lose confidence in the Crypto market. I pray that this market will eliminate fake altcoins and keep good altcoins so people can be assured.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2018, 04:18:45 AM
We don't think negatively. Stay motivated and believe that crypto is something we really hope to survive. As long as we are sure and trust in crypto. We will definitely get good. Do not give up. This is only temporary. Let's wait until the beginning of the year. Hopefully all can change back to green.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 04:07:49 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

thats what the big whales want, please dont loose hope we will thrive.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
I certainly agree with you that this next year might be the worst year for cryptocurrency but as we all know that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, so we really never know what's in store for us in the next three months. The market might be still red before the year ends or it might well comeback and reach their ATH.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
I understand your feelings, most people here are like you . But it's normal in the cryptocurrency market because now is the bear market , most the price of altcoins can't increase . Now we need to wait time for the bull market .
September 14, 2018, 03:48:56 AM
market prices are dropped again and it makes many people are afraid that the market will not rise again. keep in mind that the market price sometimes rises and also falls, it's all a natural thing. we must be able to follow it well and don't panic. staying calm and being more patient is the most important thing.
Activity: 75
September 14, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
Discount market is the best opportunity to invest. I believe the price of bitcoin will go into a rising trend soon will bring great reward to those who are patient.
September 14, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
Market has been in the deepest red which is above my imagination. I never expected the market to go all this while. Though I have lost some money I invested but I'm of the greatest hope market stabilizes in no time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
We will not fly to the moon in the near future. I think now there is a price rebound in order to then fall even further. So it repeats already within 6 months.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 14, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
Do not lose hope. The market is really unstable now. But sooner or later, i think it will be back to its original form where in the price of coin is really high. Just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: