Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN - page 23. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 20, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
such things are happening from time to time unfortunately but there is nothing to be afraid of such time will end soon
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
Expect that the market will be red again before the bullrun starts again because some whales needs to do a fuds and take advantage of the market crash so that they can hodl more tokens. I think the market will start to go high again this november.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
I am thinking of the same thing, it is probably the worst situation for  crypto. The prices declined greatly that many of us would panic and feel fear. Although the market is like this, I am still not losing hope. This is where our patience and decision making is tested. Let’s all believe to our coins and everything will work out fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 20, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
red, green, blue, red, continuous. I no longer know how to predict the trend of coin growth. However, I think that the market will soon recover and then we will become millionaires.
Activity: 150
September 20, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
I am sad to see that the market is really down, but I will not be discouraged because I believe the crypto market will improve as soon as possible, when the crypto market like this we are tested for patience and demand in determining the act of holding or selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 20, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
I think the market will be red for a long time, do not rush, if there are too many small players, whales will wait and shake the market further until all inexperienced investors are cut off and then they will buy everything at very low and tasty prices
Dont lose hope brother, the price will rise up soon, just like the price last year. Its ok for the market to be red its just a challenge for us, but im pretty soon the price will boom just have patience hold your btc and atc and wait for the right timing , you will be rich, swear.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
People should not be too bewildered and nervous when the market is red. In my opinion there is a red signal and it shows that it is growing and moving according to the law of life. And after each red market will be purified and prices will be higher and better and after the rain will be brighter. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 20, 2018, 04:24:16 AM
yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency  market will revive again. I may not believe in crypto  but I always believe in blockchain technology, it may be the future of the world and it will help crypto grow.   .
It will and it will be more stronger as history itself can prove that crypto market bounce  back every time bear market is already been done, this red market still part of corrections which is ongoing the big jumped happen last december 2017 maybe it will take another last quarter to bring back the
the peak or maybe it will try to achieved higher than the last time.
Activity: 546
September 20, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
yes, I believe in the cryptocurrency  market will revive again. I may not believe in crypto  but I always believe in blockchain technology, it may be the future of the world and it will help crypto grow.   .
Activity: 274
September 20, 2018, 02:54:48 AM
I think the market will be red for a long time, do not rush, if there are too many small players, whales will wait and shake the market further until all inexperienced investors are cut off and then they will buy everything at very low and tasty prices
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 19, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
Yes you are right. This is heading to be the worst year for cryptos. Now, the only thing everyone is hoping for is to see market progress towards its old highs in the month of december.
I know that scenario is highly unlikely given the current state of affairs, but still there is a small hope inside me that wants to see Bitcoin reaching the ATH.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
it's a common fact in crypto so don't be counted on high even until the end of the 12 months later to marketplace. if you need to take advantage of possibilities then make this into an possibility to accumulate as many cryptos may be had to get the consequences that in shape the expectancy in a while inside the destiny. conserving become a great decision and plenty of humans do to get splendid consequences.
Activity: 406
September 19, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
All of us are now in the process of waiting. It is better to not make any moves you might regret later. I am sure the market will be green again one day
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!
Bitcoin is BTCBTCDEADBTCBTC

F to pay respects
I think you are very much mistaken and will soon regret your words... Bitcoin and other coins have a good future and soon we will see it...
Activity: 560
September 19, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
Don't worry about the red market ,it is quite a usual thing for crypto,the price fluctuations here are much bigger than stock market's ones so I don't really follow every drop or pump.I recommend you to invest in top-10 or top-20 coins now and wait for 1-2 years.I am sure you will get huge profit then.
Activity: 602
September 19, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
Don’t lose your hope…if we compare bitcoin price with last year, then it was around 3500$ & now almost double, so I think don’t be panic…
These ups & downs are part of trading, we hope market will re bounce & everything will be normal.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
September 19, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!
Bitcoin is BTCBTCDEADBTCBTC

F to pay respects
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
Now strongly the price falls. In a day the cryptocurrency can fall in price by 10 or 15%. It is terrible to become that everything did not fail.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
I am very upset about market. The last year was so good for cryptocurrency. But now I lost my hope for green market.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
Then let's enjoy it don't stress yourself because of it,
Take the chance to buy some alt-coin or just sit and chill wait for the huge bounce to happen.
Yeah i think thats a good idea. Lets not panic and think of it as minir setback for an even greater advancement. Everything here is temporary and it will in place in time
You can study the market of Crypto-currency better at this time so that when the market situation changes you will be more successful in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: