Pages:
Author

Topic: Market manipulation? - page 5. (Read 853 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
I just came across a paper written by John Griffin and Amin Shams which states that the bitcoin price was being stabilized because of a coordinated price manipulation with tether.
I respect empirical studies but I don't want to believe that. Many have become millionaires because of their investments in bitcoin and other cryptos, which is what attracted even more investors as these new currencies were being adopted by many to conduct business.
I am still a bit puzzled by the results of the study.
you know, it is really to figure out what is going on behind the crypto business. and such publicity, do you think if it eas a real reason they would let it appear that easily? we should think for ourselves, i reckon
Activity: 28
November 20, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
I never subscribed to conspiracy theories about Bitcoin and peoole in dark suits manioulating the entire system.
Bitcoin is an asset which has a speculative value.
Your topic is directly related to bitcoin, you might want to move it over to Bitcoin discussion
I think so as well. It's even curious that they're doing it now that bitcoin is mainstream. What's going on?

Your topic is directly related to bitcoin, you might want to move it over to Bitcoin discussion

Yes, I should've.
Activity: 154
November 20, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
how many people have many opinions. One thing I can say with confidence is that there are manipulators on the market and they fully control the price of Bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
I never subscribed to conspiracy theories about Bitcoin and peoole in dark suits manioulating the entire system.
Bitcoin is an asset which has a speculative value.

Activity: 28
November 20, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
I just came across a paper written by John Griffin and Amin Shams which states that the bitcoin price was being stabilized because of a coordinated price manipulation with tether.
I respect empirical studies but I don't want to believe that. Many have become millionaires because of their investments in bitcoin and other cryptos, which is what attracted even more investors as these new currencies were being adopted by many to conduct business.
I am still a bit puzzled by the results of the study.
Pages:
Jump to: