Pages:
Author

Topic: Market manipulation should be prosecuted - page 3. (Read 393 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.

Crypto market manipulators are real and they're real. it's a group of pump ad dump idiots that are making money using their scheme.
That's why people should understand that if there's sudden pump of coin, it is not the valid reason why we should invest out of FOMO.
we should spend research on altcoins that we're about invest and stick on it because Crypto market can be manipulated by groups or number of idiots.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
It definately can be done and I have stated how.

Besides if crypto goes into general use it will grow and grow for a long time. No need for someone to lose in order for others to get get filthy rich.

However the manipulators will rather scare people away by causing massive volatility and prevent general use. They don't want many people prospering. Shame on them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.

Easier said than done. First of all, it's really hard to detect who's actually manipulating it and track them down to actually persecute them... Grin
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Market manipulation is part of the game. We, who do not have enough power to manipulate the market, can however try to understand in what direction it will be manipulated, and then take advantage of it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
i concur with u 100%  they should be prosecuted
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

I admit, your intentions and intentions may be good, they are to be legally prosecuted, for their very annoying and disadvantageous social behaviors to the weak little investor. I think it is not easy we will definitely find some obstacles especially anonymity of ownership which is very difficult to use as 'evidence'.

In my opinion,  if there is a manipulation  in the crypto market perhaps it has been existing before being a part of this crypto community. I may say that for every investment you made,  risk is already part of it
and we cannot deny that one. Due to volatility of the crypto currency, price fluctuations is inevitable that cannot be controlled.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
It is impossible to stop those people who manipulate the market because they have the power to do it while we as small investors cant do absolutely anything. In order to stop them you need to have a power than is bigger than theirs and that is more money wich I dont think we all have because I order to manipulate bitcoin price or any other market you got to work with millions of dollars. Somehow I think we can take advantage from those who manipulate the market because in order for them to make profit the price has to rise so we will all get in profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I dont think it will reach to that point its like you are forgetting somethign why we are all here,for decentralization and that means most of the people wont agree if some regulations with these ICOs will occur,but i see that is the only way to stop these scams and manipulations in the market  if there will be some governance our life will be much easier here.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
You should get used to it on where there are really whales or price manipulators would really have an involvement into things which would really generate profits for them and cryptocurrency isnt an exclusion.I do highly believe that they are involve into these price movements. Fuds,regulations,bans,News and other factors is one of the reasons why these prices are moving that way. Fundamentals is always the basis for most traders. Prosecuting them would really be nearly impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
Market manipulation is not prosecuted in crypto because there is no specific regulation for  it and it is anyway much harder to proof and follow than other markets.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Where is your idea? I do not understand how you want to realize this. Plus the question is unclear - for example, I have a lot of tokens. I want to sell them very cheaply - and thus I omit their market price. It is my right. Do you want to take it away?
Activity: 194
How do you expect these market manipulations and scams will stop? we are a decentralized community and most of the people doesnt want to have regulations from the government that is why it wont stop if you asked me,because if these governments will going to kick in our market wont be that decentralized because surely there will be plenty of regulations!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Absolutely agree. But there is a big question: How can a judicial system that works to protect power protect the order in the market of cryptocurrencies, which in turn are a threat to this power?
Activity: 7
I did not lose anything, thanks. Are you saying it is OK people are losing money due to manipulators? Because this in NOT normal market movement. Open your eyes.

Strict KYC, exchanges to disclose identities of manipulators to the authorities, private currency trades limited to small amounts, it can be done. Oh and prosecute ICO scams and pump and dump groups as well.

I agree its childish and lousy to see happen but I think there are others at play to like google and the scare down tactics and dumb little kids and college students investing for short times for some beer money and old retirees that don't care about nobody but themselves because their going to die so f everyone else we'll just keep selling lower and lower cause their pathetic piece's of Sheit. And no I did not lose money so don't try and pull that stupid childish crap with me. It does stink to see prices go down more than they go up though. Anyone who disagrees with this is probably part of the problem..I would be suspicious of them and their connections.

Maybe we can make a new exchange that carries new coins that can only be sold at going price and never below anyone want to do a kickstarter? anyone here know how to build an exchange site?

By the way if anyone wants to earn free ELF coin join here https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0B1T4TaDfM6J
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
the crypto market is built on decentralized network so no one have question or authority to question we need to handle the situation
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com

I admit, your intentions and intentions may be good, they are to be legally prosecuted, for their very annoying and disadvantageous social behaviors to the weak little investor. I think it is not easy we will definitely find some obstacles especially anonymity of ownership which is very difficult to use as 'evidence'.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think market manipulation is the nature of markets. If its done legally by big holders I really don't mind it at all. They act like realistic pragmatic people in market. But who knows maybe in future there may be huge laws against crypto manipulators too.

Manipulation on the stock market (flash crashes etc.) will get you sued by the SEC. If regulation will kick in, it will be harder to manipulate the market. I for one can't wait.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Crypto market was always manipulated, but it didn't prevent most of us from earning money. So all you need to do is to adopt it and learn how to deal with this manipulation. The easiest strategy is to hold until the market is red. Those who manipulate it will definitely make it grow again, so all we need is patience.
Activity: 182
You have to know one thing this market manipulation in cryptocurrency market many people rich and many poor to regret on thier investment. One thing is clear it’s risky market to invest.
Activity: 181
If you cant take it anymore you are free to get out from the market,because cryptocurrencies are surely not a place for you,the market volatility makes it much profitable compare the other markets that is why you will need to adopt every situation that we have so that you wont end up losing your money everytime the market has completely dumped.
Pages:
Jump to: