Pages:
Author

Topic: Market manipulation should be prosecuted - page 4. (Read 417 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 100
well , as long as we're not in power, it's a conspiracy   Grin . Great uncle to manipulate the market . But soon the market will be regulated and there will be no such big jumps and drops
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think market manipulation is the nature of markets. If its done legally by big holders I really don't mind it at all. They act like realistic pragmatic people in market. But who knows maybe in future there may be huge laws against crypto manipulators too.

I completely mind market manipulation!

Are you saying you are OK with people setting up massive sell orders and cancelling them just before they execute, so it looks like there are lots of people wanting to sell when really the manipulator wants to keep the price low so they can buy more?

Or how about people that trade with themselves, so it doesn't matter what the coin price is to them?

Or how about news stories being released over a sustained period to drive the price in a certain direction?

I think regulation is much needed and as soon as we get some the institutional money will flow in

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
absolute stupidity. you're still suing the stock exchanges, for me it's the same thing
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
I think market manipulation is the nature of markets. If its done legally by big holders I really don't mind it at all. They act like realistic pragmatic people in market. But who knows maybe in future there may be huge laws against crypto manipulators too.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Unfortunately it's painful to lose and see other people losing, but we should not take encryption seriously, but to consider as a game, a game that requires strategies and knowledge to seek gain, loss is part of the structure and norms of this game. The market is much more than just making money, recognizing and learning from it makes us grow.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I believe that today`s crypto investors have no idea what cryptocurrency is all about
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I understand the good intention, but since virtually all the statements of politicians have as their purpose to manipulate the market, I do not see how we can succeed in punishing those responsible.
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
I did not lose anything, thanks. Are you saying it is OK people are losing money due to manipulators? Because this in NOT normal market movement. Open your eyes.

Strict KYC, exchanges to disclose identities of manipulators to the authorities, private currency trades limited to small amounts, it can be done. Oh and prosecute ICO scams and pump and dump groups as well.

Sorry to admit this, but yes, crypto market is highly maniputlated and we will wait for long till this is gone... Trading is the activity where someone loses in order for another one to gain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
April 03, 2018, 01:11:48 PM
The crypto market is not regulated like the stocks, bond, and other regulated markets. If you invest for the long-term and take good coins, the market manipulation will not affect you along the way.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
How do you know who was a party that has already manipulated the market?

It seems a bit difficult to be implemented. In fact, the people with more than million dollars can manipulate or at least driving the market easily.

Not only on the price and chart but the news can be manipulated to destroy or create big FOMO to the little shrimps.

I just curious about what's your idea about that?
You should know that you will need plenty of money to be able to manipulate a single candle of bitcoin,billions of dollars to be exact that is why the only people who can do that are from financial giants CME and Wallsteet to be exact that is why the market is getting more complicated since these financial instutions joined our market obviously these people are responsible with the pumps and dumps of bitcoin's value.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
April 03, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
I did not lose anything, thanks. Are you saying it is OK people are losing money due to manipulators? Because this in NOT normal market movement. Open your eyes.

Strict KYC, exchanges to disclose identities of manipulators to the authorities, private currency trades limited to small amounts, it can be done. Oh and prosecute ICO scams and pump and dump groups as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.
You can successfully trade in a falling market. Learn to do it and you will not be saddened by the course.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
Here is an idea for regulation work groups if anyone is listening. I am sick and tired of manipulators bringing losses to so many.

I think we all understand that this area (Cryptocurrency) is not regulated.
This is a wild space and a lot of risks. So, if I may ask, what was your suggestion for the right regulation for Crypto?
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
April 03, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Where were you when this same manipulation was making so many people rich? i didn't hear you complaining about this same manipulation. Just cause you invested at the top and are now regretting it doesn't means that you expect the manipulation to be stopped.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 03, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
How do you know who was a party that has already manipulated the market?

It seems a bit difficult to be implemented. In fact, the people with more than million dollars can manipulate or at least driving the market easily.

Not only on the price and chart but the news can be manipulated to destroy or create big FOMO to the little shrimps.

I just curious about what's your idea about that?
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
April 03, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: