Pages:
Author

Topic: Market stabilized? - page 2. (Read 810 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
Bear doesn't go away that quick
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 01:28:59 PM
As I know, the current market conditions are still not conducive,
which means the price of the coin can still bring the wave, rise and fall naturally,
We see the value of bitcoin dominates the market when the market goes down.
so in my opinion still can not be said stable.
but the market conditions I'm sure will recover
because blockchain technology will be adapted by everyone
as a breakthrough technology
Activity: 322
April 02, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
it is good news, hopefully there will be no more decline in the market and waiting for the moment to rise again, this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 01:08:28 PM
are you sure what you advise? regardless of it, I will not be the year when it will be going on a hike or decrease again. While you still want to wait and do not panic with the circumstances that occurred naturally it will provide its own fortunes at the time who had come later.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
In my opinion, the market will be unstable, except USDT coins. It is a natural resilience process. We see the value of bitcoin dominating the market as the market goes down. Just be patient and trust to hold the bitcoin. Fight with this time and we will win when the recovery process begins.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
It looks like the prices of the last a couple days have been stabilized.
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

When will be the following drop or rise?

This is a survey conducted recently
Cryptocurrency markets stabilized on Saturday after a violent sell-off saw billions of dollars wiped off the value of many digital coins.

Still many of the cryptocurrencies were well off their all-time highs.

Bitcoin hit $8,997.91 on Saturday morning New York time, according to CoinDesk data. CoinDesk's bitcoin price index tracks prices from digital currency exchanges Bitstamp, Coinbase, itBit and Bitfinex.

Meanwhile ethereum hit a high in the day of $945.21 and ripple traded as high as $0.89.

Bitcoin was up around 7 percent in 24 hours, while ethereum and ripple were significantly higher.

The rebound in prices follow a severe sell-off on Friday which saw over $100 billion of value wiped off the cryptocurrency market and sent bitcoin below $8,000 for the first time since November.

Cryptocurrency markets have been hit with some bad news of late, particularly worries over tighter regulation

India's Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the country wants to "eliminate" the use of digital currencies in criminal activities, signaling tighter regulation in the country.

Meanwhile, there are also lingering fears about a cryptocurrency called tether and its ability to collapse the bitcoin market.

Despite the small rebound on Saturday, some virtual currencies are still off their all-time highs. Bitcoin hit a record $19,000 in December 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 02, 2018, 12:20:21 PM
This is because of the news being shared as of now, i believe most of the countries trying to regulate all the cryptocurrencies and i think some of the haters of the industry mislead the people for it. I also believe they are trying to remove the market volatility, from what i see the whales are really manipulating the prices but i guess it will eventually recover for sure because the blockchain technology will be a breakthrough technology for sure and will be adapted by all of the people for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
April 02, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
Technically, most crypto investors do not want a stable market...because it may mean a steady 2-5% rise in value PER ANNUM only!  Tongue

No rocket to the moon, no lambo, etc. in that scenario. Smiley

Where is my Lambo? I bought such a strong correction. Now, should I expect my Lambo red by the end of the year, do you think? I hope the market will reverse, it's been too long!  Smiley

I dunno...I don't even know where mine is. Cheesy

I am afraid, recovery won't be super fast but my wish is that by late this year, we will be close to the Dec 17 - Jan 18 highs again.  I'd be honest that I am not very optimistic as it may take longer to reach those again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 02, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
Technically, most crypto investors do not want a stable market...because it may mean a steady 2-5% rise in value PER ANNUM only!  Tongue

Where is my Lambo? I bought such a strong correction. Now, should I expect my Lambo red by the end of the year, do you think? I hope the market will reverse, it's been too long!  Smiley
April 02, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

April 02, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
As with most posts, the confusion stems from terminologies that everyone has their own different meaning or interpretation. Smiley

To me the market is stable enough in the sense that I believe it is not going to drop much more (if ever) and the likelihood of positive change is more than the negative.

I already bought/invested more alts as a testament to that belief. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

As of now, my bitcoins in my wallet already lose. 30% of my investment is gone because the market seems at the crash. We are all experiencing a great damage to the sudden decline of the market. But I am positive in the future of crypto and as a hodler of bitcoin, I want to hold my coins even in a long long run.
Market is not yet stabilize, it will spend more decades for the crypto market attain its peak and stability.
Activity: 94
April 02, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
Yes, as we know the market is volatile, but I think it only happens in a short time, it will gradually recover and it will return to normal, I think this time buy atlcoin and keep is a wonderful thing.
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
I think it's not. Cryptomarket is a way too volatile to get stabilized that easily, and if it will stabilize, hopefully it happens above 14k usd Smiley
Activity: 266
Prontapay
April 02, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
I doubt it stabilized.All what happened with btc,on top of bad news reminds last bubble explode.And if to compare with last time,btc can roll back to around 3k before stop
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
Now, a lot of people want Bitcoin to go back to $ 8,500 or eth to $ 650USD lol. Now, it seems that prices have been stabilized at 7000 USD for bitcoin and 400 USD for eth. Grin
Activity: 616
April 02, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
As long as there are bales, fluctuations in the market do not come to an end and it becomes difficult to balance. I do not know how to solve this problem; either crypto money stocks can set a trading limit with a certain amount or they can limit it in sudden fluctuations but this is not a good solution as it affects low level investors like us.
Activity: 160
April 02, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

Just a few days after this post and we already see prices drop so much lower. I think it will take more time unfortunately to see the market recover.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 02, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Bitcoin around $850
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

man where are you looking? Bitcoin is 10 times more than you wrote, Ethereum is slightly over $500 as we speak. You should double check your info before posting Smiley
and now its getting more lower as i speak..bitcoin so dar stabilized at $6,900-$7,100 and hopefully this will not last as this..start of new quarter everyones looking for bounced in this moment,but after a day stil no signal.lets just hope and pray for a good recovery for the next days or weeks as weve been struggling for more than two months in this drowning market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
April 02, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
Where can we find 650$ ETH so I can sell my own stash and re-buy from the market for 380$. Grin
It won't stop until all small investors lose hope and sell their coins. The main trend is still down.
Pages:
Jump to: