Pages:
Author

Topic: Market stabilized? - page 5. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
i hope in april bitcoin more stable,,a lot of ICO price is lower when hit exchange..bad weeks for altcoin
I would say that bad months. It remains to be hoped that the recovery will not take years
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 27, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
It definitely hasn't stabilised yet. We have seen some good resistance just below $300 billion for the whole market, but there is no guarantee that the bear market is over.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
The stable bitcoin market is a good thing for bitcoin investors. Me too, the bitcon price is good for my bitcoin deal. Many rumors of bitcoin will die, causing many people not dare invest, they are afraid of losing money. If bitcoin prices are stable and developed then this bitcoin will increase very high in 2018. Wait for that to happen and the opportunity will come.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
i hope in april bitcoin more stable,,a lot of ICO price is lower when hit exchange..bad weeks for altcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
March 27, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
I felt like selling all crypto a couple of days ago. Thats why I think that "altsareback" will be soon

My gauge is opposite...when I felt like buying lots of alts is when I think recovery is near.

Same coin, just different sides. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
March 27, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
I felt like selling all crypto a couple of days ago. Thats why I think that "altsareback" will be soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 09:38:27 AM
I am waiting for it to hit below $8,000 to purchase.  It should get this low...go up and hit same low again in a week or so.  My expected extreme low is actually in the 6k range...after that I am expecting the rise.  This is just my projection.

Good times for crypto is coming (again) and very close. Smiley
If you are talking about bitcoin to get below 8k dollars then it has already and you must buy it before it grows up again. It does not require much time to cross 10k dollars. Moreover, many people are expecting bitcoin to rise in next month. There is high probability of that happening as the dip has already taken more time than usual. If you ask my sincere opinion, it would be to buy the bitcoin or any other potential coin now before it’s too late.

Thanks.   It is $7,897 now, I believe it will go down some more...I'm monitoring it but I'll probably wait until close to midnight. Cheesy
$7800 now. I want $6k. May be low. Some of TA predictions says about Elliot wave till $4.5-5k. And I wait this. Why? Bcz if we will go dip quick then we rise even faster. And now hold and buy

Another dip down to $6k is possible (we might see it the next 10 days if ever) but it may not come so I pulled the trigger last night at $7,840.  Still bumpy but I believe we are on our way to recovery soon.
I was expecting that this will be going up after the G20 meeting but here we go again. I'm sad to those expecting this to climb at $10K but we should not give-up as this will return to the peak soon. It seems another opportunity to buy at dip is coming.
March 27, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
I am waiting for it to hit below $8,000 to purchase.  It should get this low...go up and hit same low again in a week or so.  My expected extreme low is actually in the 6k range...after that I am expecting the rise.  This is just my projection.

If you are talking about bitcoin to get below 8k dollars then it has already and you must buy it before it grows up again. It does not require much time to cross 10k dollars. Moreover, many people are expecting bitcoin to rise in next month. There is high probability of that happening as the dip has already taken more time than usual. If you ask my sincere opinion, it would be to buy the bitcoin or any other potential coin now before it’s too late.

Thanks.   It is $7,897 now, I believe it will go down some more...I'm monitoring it but I'll probably wait until close to midnight. Cheesy
$7800 now. I want $6k. May be low. Some of TA predictions says about Elliot wave till $4.5-5k. And I wait this. Why? Bcz if we will go dip quick then we rise even faster. And now hold and buy

Another dip down to $6k is possible (we might see it the next 10 days if ever) but it may not come so I pulled the trigger last night at $7,840.  Still bumpy but I believe we are on our way to recovery soon.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 27, 2018, 12:44:29 AM
I also do not understand from what year it has a price or from which source, but definitely one thing is that the market has not stabilized yet and there will be further movements both in the direction of lowering and raising more. We are waiting for the summer.
why worry about the current market conditions, have you forgotten that the nature of crypto is very fluctuating. we just have to wait for it to rise later, because we will be king with many profits that we will get
Activity: 532
March 26, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
too hard to see this market... but i really believe that already in one or two months we will be rewarded very generous for our patience today.
March 26, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Activity: 460
Merit: 254
March 26, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Activity: 254
March 26, 2018, 03:31:51 PM
Market will go deepper until all who bought bitcoin at 15000 - 20000 in december will sell it at 7000-10000
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
I don't think it stabilized yet. I believe we will see one or two major falls before the market stabilizes and then climbing back to previous hights.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 26, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
It looks like the prices of the last a couple days have been stabilized.
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

When will be the following drop or rise?

No one can really tell when Bitcoin or others coins are going to rise or fall in pricing but from the historical data we can say any moment from next month as it has happened many years. Bitcoin do fall in pricing within January and March every year and we should not expect this year to be different.  We should expect bitcoin and other coins to start recovery any moment from April.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
I no longer know what to think, the market is still in a fever. But I think at the end of the month will be more stable, but in mid-April will go up slowly.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
March 26, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Haha, in recent days, the market is only doing what is falling, is not this stability? Every day the price steadily decreases by ten percent. Big players scoff at ordinary traders like me.
Activity: 196
March 26, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
As you can see, pretty stabilized lol This is really crazy  Grin
I thought it is stabilized a week ago, but nothing. Still dropping every week, more and more.
Still hoping this summer will be great.
Activity: 378
March 26, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
It's still early to say that. We are just starting day of this week, i think there are still many movement will happen in this week. I am currently in a position to wait until the month of March is over, then began to react to return to the market again in the following month. I realize that the market is still experiencing a trend that has not recovered and is slow for recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: