Pages:
Author

Topic: Market tactics - page 13. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
If you want to invest on this market you need you know many things. Some are doing market gambling i fell it is a trap. Don’t invest which coins price is always fluctuating. You need also research before invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
It is still relevant for you to hold your tokens though the market is trending downwards. It will surely emerge in few times to come. Selling off won't make you gain the profit you would have when price appreciate.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
July 08, 2018, 10:40:17 AM
The market is not stable , I don't think there is a 100% way to protect all your funds.

There are no ways to protect funds on 100% on any market, not only on cryptoassets market. And we must take the risks if we went to it to get great profits  Smiley
Activity: 308
July 08, 2018, 06:20:21 AM
The market of the crypto currency is pretty dynamic. Given that there are 1500 coins in it, the competition is very fierce. It is very important to have a good market tactics, to be able to sustain in the market. The market does not depend on luck but on strategies.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 11:58:55 PM
My investment strategy in ico is the best way for me
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
The market is not stable , I don't think there is a 100% way to protect all your funds.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
I think we will be moving up from this level having hit the yearly low of around $5,800 in Bitcoin, whether it is going to be more sideways movement inside the already established range ($6,100 - $9,300) or a proper breakout we won't know until the top figure of the range has been properly passed with consolidation.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 11:06:03 PM
I think most altcoin is the right choice whenever it chooses to sell.
However, do not sell BTC easily, because BTC is currently at a very low price.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 07, 2018, 11:00:03 PM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks
And then you can try to sell all of your altcoin right now. But i personally wanna say that let the weak hands sell all of their coin and then just try to bought their shares as much as i can and i have created a decent profit from the bottom price of bitcoin and that's awesome.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 07, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
Strategies will always play a vital role in everyone's success in the market. Holding without a plan and just waiting will only cause you more problems if you don't know what you're holding or if you don't know what your doing.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
Yes, I think the best advice is still to hold your altcoins and maybe try to invest if you have some spare money, if you think you are stagnant then you could try to participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 04:41:40 PM
I've seen a lot of short pumps and dumps in the market and I can expect if there were a hard pump or dump on the upcoming weeks, but be sure to watch the market situation and read TradingView for more advice.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
If you are set for long term then HOLD.

I listen to pro traders say. They say it's better to just sit back and not trade i a bear trend for especially for beginners.

I was also a HODLer but got bored so put everything in USD and trade every now and then.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
Well, yes the market has a significant fall but I will still tell you to keep patience and hold the coins. There is surety of crypto market it has fallen down today but it can again rise up double tomorrow. As per I believe the market will recover just hold the coins but if you are think about your capitals the decision is up to you.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
Well the market tactics is totally a thing that you should research and fix for yourself. The same tactics will be fruitful equally for all. For example during bearish market some prefer holding, some prefer selling and there are some who tries to switch from one coin to another. I think you will have to decide what you shall do. Take your decision wisely and you will succeed.   
Activity: 266
July 07, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
As per the current market situation it okay to hold, in this market main stactics is not to loss money and for saving your money from falling down you must have the mental stability to make a clever move, although you must have to be carefully enough.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 06:50:43 AM
I think the decision depends largely on you and how you want to cut your loss. I believe holding in this period will be a very good decision to take to avoid loss and make reasonable profit when the market recover and the price is high enough for you to make profit on your investment by the time you sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:43:28 AM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks
it all depends on you. how you take action to avoid losses.
if I prefer to hold it, if the price is down
Activity: 240
July 07, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

If you aim for profit,  then holding is the best thing to do.  In the first place,  you have already make  an investment.  I assume that you invest an amount  which you can afford to lose. I am still positive that bull market is coming.  So let us just stay confident with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 07, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
this market is an always moving thing like other markets and here the movements are more swift and bigger. so you also have to match the market changes or be left behind.

in other words you should also always have a dynamic strategy that is flexible so that it can change with the market changes. for instance you should be able to go in and out of coins at a moments notice and never linger in any of them for long if you truly want to be successful in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: