Pages:
Author

Topic: Market tactics - page 7. (Read 1887 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
My tactic is to always have the opportunity to buy Altcoins at low prices. For this it is necessary to keep a stock of phantom money for the purchase of crypto currency.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 13, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

Nobody knows exactly when it will reverse. But after that massive bull run i believe whales or whoever are holding a big chunk of btc are still accumulating cheap alts for the next bull run to come.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 13, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
I only use daily avereges to trade and this is really giving nice profits.
Check the moving avereges and you will see what i am talking about.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
I think that it makes no sense to sell cryptocurrency at cheap prices, I will wait until the market rises and only then I will sell.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

Don't worry. It's a usual behavior of market. I hope in the end of year market will recover and you'll get your profit.
I have seen many times that those who run the market are very insidious and cunning. When a lot of people are tuned to the growth of the market, then they do everything on the contrary - they lower it even lower. I myself hope that autumn will give me the opportunity to get a good profit but still remain a skeptic and I will not be too surprised if the whales decide to continue to lower bitcoin down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
July 13, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
There is no perfect tactic or strategy to acquire profit in this highly volatile cryptocurrency market, but research and experience does tend to help a lot which is why you need to do a lot of research regarding the crypto that you are interested in and gain some experience trading which will surely help you in the short term and the long term. Luck is also an important factor which needs to be considered here.
Activity: 348
July 13, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
The most suitable strategy today is to hold, holding for good chances, selling coins at high prices. And we can see many rich people thanks to the hold.
You're right. 2018 is an ideal year for holding Bitcoin and altcoin. Now the market is in a downtrend. We will never accept the sale of bitcoin vs altcoin at cheap rates. Surely prices will recover in the future
Activity: 490
July 13, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
Hi all,

Thanks

Don't worry. It's a usual behavior of market. I hope in the end of year market will recover and you'll get your profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
If you have a patience, to hold your investments than its a good strategy. Everyone should have need to faith on your coins and projects where you had invested because one day it will be definitely profitable for you.

I am generally long-term at some altcoins. But you must be very careful while choosing an alt for a long term. In this market, many tokens can not survive more than few months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:03:40 AM
Here everything is clear on the downturn of the market you need to buy a crypt, and on takeoff crying. This is the yew market as it is said to be a sale sale. Buy for less, sell more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
The most suitable strategy today is to hold, holding for good chances, selling coins at high prices. And we can see many rich people thanks to the hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
resist is the best way when market conditions fall like this. but rather than just quietly and wait for hold certainly also not effective. If you still have the capital so it could be to buy while prices are still cheap. This is a great opportunity to start investing emphasis to the new prices and will produce when it reached the high prices at some time in the future.
Activity: 73
July 13, 2018, 05:47:22 AM
This is absolutely normal and it is not the first time of cryptocurrency falling. Market fluctuation is part of crypto investment that is why people who have patience, bold and risk takers always succeed in this crypto investment.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:22:20 AM
So, with such a market, what is the general sense to take and merge cryptocurrency? I think it's worth keeping them for a long time, at least a month or three, for four. Now it's better to do nothing, but you can also buy a little, because a trip still down is quite likely. Wait until the whole market goes up the hill and then it's already there and see what's what.
Activity: 404
July 13, 2018, 04:21:44 AM
Value of an currency in the market does not lie in how much $ it can convert into, because of it's usefulness and outstanding performance.
In short, what made Bitcoin value bring to value of other currencies and what made Bitcoin different from those.
Although prices are going down, you shuold not worry.
Activity: 30
July 13, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
Well selling cheap is not the solution either.
I'm holding them.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 13, 2018, 04:10:40 AM
A good decision for you if you do not want to lose, position yourself to gain profit. The market is less friendly, but soon things will get better, just wait for the buzz and surprise of the crypto market.
The problem is, if you set a stop loss you will lose your capital what if the bounce back happen after your stop loss has been hit, it's much better to hold and wait if you are truly researching for some coins that have good potentials, the crypto industry should be treated as an assets that needs to take some time and make it worthy after some years.
Activity: 462
July 13, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
A good decision for you if you do not want to lose, position yourself to gain profit. The market is less friendly, but soon things will get better, just wait for the buzz and surprise of the crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 04:03:54 AM
now the coin prices in the market are going down and it would be better if we hold it first until the price rises again. we don't know how long the price will still go down, don't ever think to sell it with the cheap price because it will make the crypto prices are getting down.what can be done now is wait for the crypto price to rise again.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 03:53:19 AM
If you have a patience, to hold your investments than its a good strategy. Everyone should have need to faith on your coins and projects where you had invested because one day it will be definitely profitable for you.
Pages:
Jump to: